Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Lajja = Modesty = Women ?? (Page 13)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by cruiser51

I did not defend anyone...a misquote has been dissected, distorted and misinterpreted for so many pages, I have merely pointed out what the exact quote was. If you want, you may consider posting the exact quote on top post atleast so that many who have blindly believed misquote to be the true version, may atleast read what exactly it was. You can surely check it on You Tube or wherever the full vid is available. Smile

If a misquote was credited to Sana or Urvashi and if I noticed it was a misquote, I would point it out for you to reconsider your interpretations once again!
Tongue

Btw, Cruiser ji. I just read the quote again. This part is missing. Based on this, this is how I interpreted it. Siddhu is basically saying Sapna doesn't have Lajja but Ashleelta and thus he is being the guidance and support of her. Are you sure you want me to add this bit. Cuz this is quite judgmental of him of say. And yet again, I do not agree with him.

"Kyunki jis aurat mein lajja naheen----ASHLEELTA HAI------------us aurat ko, kaheen naa kaheen, koi guidance ki zaroorat hai----------------isliye main tumhaare saath har jagah khada rahoonga!-------------------BAHUT BAHUT DHANYAWAAD!!!!"""

Btw, why are you still in the impression that I have opened a topic to discuss whether Siddhu ji is right or not. This isn't about that. I have taken out a statement from his speech to discuss what people have to say about this outdated stereotype of women. I am disappointed that you didn't get my intention and you think all these pages worth of discussion is based on distortion, I don't think so. Most of the points mentioned by members were quite general about their views on stereotypical image of women. Nothing to do with Siddhuji, most are actually giving him a benefit of doubt for having good intentions.

1. I am surprised even when I do not mention-You have opened a topic to discuss whether Sidhu is right or not...your interpretation is that my impression is that!

2. Have I questioned your intention? Shocked

3. When a quote itself is not correct HOW can interpretation be correct??Smile

Any way, I have tried explaining what exactly LAJJA means here just as what exactly ASHLEELTA does. If your issue is that these words should not be used, its OK...perhaps some would associate these words with old lingo and as it is in a generation where we all speak HINGLISH, Ashleelta, Lajja kind of words don't fit in.

If your issue is meaning here was derogatory, sorry, I do not agree, but then, I do not ask you to agree with me!

Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Lajja = Modesy = Human ( Both Men and Women equally ) 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

octaveEl_DoradoGujar-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-MithiBaniTony_StraK786

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-MithiBani

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiMithiBani

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
 End of the day, Sidhhu is an Indian male. born and  nurtured and fed with the concept of what an ideal woman is and how a woman should behave. I don't blame it on him. His thinking or ideas is influenced by the way he grew up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

octaveEl_Dorado-Chandramukhi-MithiBani

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Loved your post king & Mithibani! Clap

It is not a sign of an intelligent woman who assumes things without first even learning the background.

Sapna got miffed with the fact that Nik was putting gulal on Sana's face...it was clearly visible that Nik was touching only Sana's face - so how come Sapna assumed that Niketan is taking advantage of the situation? Sana had not even said anything to her when she splashed gulal on Nik, gave him gaali and spitefully said - "tujhe khelna na hai na holi" Pinch

If she is bothered by Nik's holi (which was actually started by Del Sana) she should blast every men on earth who hug to greet a woman or hugs to comfort a woman... it seems Sidhuji is not only from the other generation but Sapna is too from that generation who gets bothered by man-woman proximity.

Let me think, actually Sapna IS from that generation.Evil Smile But Sidhuji and Sapna both give jhappi pappi all the time.

I don't know when Nik took the gulal from Del's pocket. Even if we assume that he did it first, so what did the women do? Instead of directly confronting him or at least cold-shouldering him, they started having more fun by pitting the man on the bed and started playing holi?!! Confused

If Sapna heard only Del's version of story and saw Nik's holi playing with Sana and reacted in that way, then no matter what, she seems to be a very much irrational person. It's one thing to be emotional, it's another thing to be irrational.

And if he has done it later, then it means Sapna got irritated only by seeing Nik putting gulal on SanaShocked I must say, BB has already shown 50 shades, errmm, no sorry, 10 Shades of Sapna!

Edited by doyelpakhi - 09 November 2012 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Nkapoor3MithiBani

Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Any other norma woman do possess these above mentioned qualities . but it's hard for crackheads like sapna  to imbibe those in her crass personality. Period.
Her big talks like women empowerment  will sound like an empty vessel if she does'nt  carry herself or demeanour respectfully.
Modesty  or lajja as called in hindi is a beautiful  crown that a woman or man possess.And if a woman has  that quality  she could conquer any situation without using foul classless behaviour . By yelling  and overshadowing  one can't control the situations.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index