*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Damn, what a point **Hi 5** on that.

I dislike when some men so easily want to make women seem docile who are clueless to swearing or shouting. I mean who gave such copyright to men only.
no 1 bay
man and women dono ko apni limits me rehna chaiyeh 

And who decides those limits of course not men if I may say Wink

No worries Munna, I got your point.

wah I also posted the same. wah wah dekha humare vichaar kitne milthe jhulthe hain. Upar waale ke yeh ishaare samjhu Chandi Rani. Raja aapke liye intezaar kar aha hainWink

*king*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanvismile

See i m very sure sidhu isnt having any old mindset,becoz like dat none of ladies are very shy types plus urvashi his favourite inspite of being agresive,he never likes to be agresive,what he said nature has created some differences between man and women ,man are solid while women are soft ,bt emotionaly strong ,more understanding ,that soft nature is like their gehna ,their bonus gift.

That is your perception of him and justification. And that is your prerogative.

For me his thoughts are reflecting his regressive "vichardhaara" And this isn't only about him, I have heard this "Lajja" line from individuals belonging to this generation, in media, shows or movies. And that is what the point of my topic is.
My point of view was in respect of sidhuji and i m sure that sidhuji isnt gender bias,ya i agree with you that in society ,there is gender bias ,but now views are changing with time.By saying lajja they put compultions on women ,dnt wear this that and this isnt just limited to dressing.

-Chandramukhi-

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I don't subscribe to traditional gender roles and stereotypes. Yes, modesty is a desirable trait, and all people should be modest to a certain extent. It is not the realm of women. Yes, aggression and being loud is an undesirable trait, and all people should be less aggressive and soft spoken. I think Siddhu had the absolutely right message for Sapna! But he was wrong in framing it around being a "woman" .

That being said, I'm not too miffed at him. There are two kinds of "modesty" preaching men I've come across. One kind genuinely believes that men and women are different. They seem to feel men are superior and dictate terms to women. The other kind doesn't feel women are inferior, nor do they want to preach. But they tend to conform to society, as they want to fit in not fight it. I think Siddhu is more of the latter. I don't think he genuinely subscribes to misogynist conceptions, but at the same time he is a product of his culture and conforms to it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saarahkhannMartand*king*ANNMT.-Chandramukhi-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

*king*

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hi I have not seen that in any episode so not sure when he said it and did he had any prelude or post statement actions or words. But going strictly by what I read here, like most I agree to what people say. Most of his statement was absolutely correct except the last portion. But I have seen even the woman using terms in public platforms like "wo to auroton ki tarah chugli kart a hai". or "wo to auraton ki tarah chhup ke baitha hai."  What I want to say is that those people do not want to demean the women but they are using what is usually said. Though I strongly object to such statements. In fact a lot of times I had written to MTV about the question asked by Raghu to male contestants "Aap ko kaisa lagega agar kissi ladki se haar gaye to". Thankfully no one was asked this last season. BTW the new contestant Vishal in Roadies 4 made a similar statement of girls being weak and the next time all girls together threw him out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-tanvismile

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index