Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Why do we take a U turn and come back to Siddhu 😆😆

This isn't about Siddhu but about the old age tag women have to deal with. So I will agree to disagree with you regarding Siddhu and my interpretation of his statement.

@blue: Yes those are the issues and I am sure those are worth the discussion. But since we are dealing with Lajja here, for me it is just another issue which such stereotypical tags have brought out.

@red: You do not believe that everyone comes with strong personality. I agree with you that someone with confidence in themselves baring such strong personality will not let such tags affect her or her life. But I do not think all women are strong enough to fight society and their perception. There are many such examples of weak women and why they take forever or never to raise their voice against domestic abuse.

Since I'm not a woman, I can't judge the situation accurately or understand why its offensive. So I'll drop the subject but hopefully one day women are completely equal in the way society considers acceptable behavior.

I'm dying for the day women outnumber men at clubs, pay the tab on a date, catfights over the stupidest things, watch football games on a sunday etc etc etc. Heaven awaits.
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Since I'm not a woman, I can't judge the situation accurately or understand why its offensive. So I'll drop the subject but hopefully one day women are completely equal in the way society considers acceptable behavior.

I'm dying for the day women outnumber men at clubs, pay the tab on a date, catfights over the stupidest things, watch football games on a sunday etc etc etc. Heaven awaits.

@Blue: Many do that including me sometimes 😛

@Green: Do I want to know the reason why 😳

@Red: That's asking too much, don't ya think 😆😆

As for the rest, it is quite difficult to achieve equality in the true sense or it might even be impossible, but I hope that we can discard old age stereotypes and give space for new ones to develop with our new generation coming aboard.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

You haven't met many cheeseheads have you. No wonder they say Packerland is heaven.
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so funny to see a few woman ranting out in self pity of how they have been told consistently to behave,are not males told to behave in a certain way as in keeping their physical prowess in check,its not a free world it never was,it was it when alpha males used to be on a spree like raping machines and others would kill in jelousy,obsessiveness and other emotions known to human beings...so it was an agreement to start with.for men to supress ter natural instincts and ability and for woman to shy away from indulging in demeanours that could lure a man into losing it.now societies have come and gone but the agreement remains in form of customs such as one woman for one man as in marriages etc etc.the agreement remained all through the centuries and centuries and thousands of years of evolution while the fads like feminism have not been able to sustain themselves and never will, this is just a passing phase and will die out in the natural course of events wid d so boastd idea of eqty tht it neva hd in root.
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

35 pages...and only sensible talks...too good...👍🏼

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Awww can I just hug you for this 🤗 Too bad some people do not find this sensible at all
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

abay chandra mukhi ka topic ha😉
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Awww can I just hug you for this 🤗 Too bad some people do not find this sensible at all

Aww for sure chandu...🤗...
no really yaar i was going through dis thread...and i was shocked to see people actually giving der opinions without getting personal...and den i said  chalo ders one thread which has crossed 30 pages and is still clean and to d point...good job Major Chandu...😉
Unconventional thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

abay chandra mukhi ka topic ha😉

Haan bhai ye baat baad mein realise hua...😆..
@Munna @Simi: Thank you, you two munchkins. You both are young and still understood my intention of the topic. Wish some were at least wise enough for their age 😒

I am glad that there were others who actually understood my intention for opening a thread like this and it was awesome to read people's views on stereotypes. Since this issue is beyond BB or any contestant, people came forward to share their views and that in itself is praiseworthy 👏

And thanks everyone for making this thread free of fights 👍🏼
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago