i am back with the AGENDA OF TODAY'S MEETING!NOTE* - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

Sanaya's? why?! πŸ˜• i mean, i dunno but are the actors asked about all this? i thought theyre just informed?!

Yes actors r asked  as it is a very big decision  as the show is going to called off abruptly...
LET ME REPEAT..DON WAIT..CALL STARPLUS MAKE THEM GO CRAZY BY CALLING NON STOP..MAKE THEM GO MAD BY SENDING THEM EMAILS NON STOP...DO IT LET THEM KNW NO BARUN NO IPK!! END E SHOW WITH SARUN!! PLS GUYS
i hope they make a decision then and there and let us fans out of our misery and hopefully we wont have to worry over the weekend!
Wanted to know how do I contact Sobti Sir πŸ˜‰ to convince him to stay 
Do let us know the final decision 😊
i  wish i cud check their inbox...i bet its memory might be full..after all we r a crazy bunchπŸ˜›...tfs...
Edited by amisha98 - 11 years ago
If the final decision is in the hands of the PH, ie. Barun in or IPKKND out then I afterrecent events I don't see much hope for the show continuing. In which case I hope it will be given a dignified ending worthy of the love and support the viewers have showered on it.
OMG people sending suicide notes is retarded... get a grip... yes this is a show that we all love... but threatening to commit suicide is crazy!
What are you guys doing?? Suicide NOTES??
If ANY1 of in this forum has done it.. Pls stop it.. Pls
Originally posted by popeye

OMG people sending suicide notes is retarded... get a grip... yes this is a show that we all love... but threatening to commit suicide is crazy!

Really crazy... seeing this note I was justπŸ˜†