Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Few words for your favourite actor of IPKKND

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
With Love and Best Wishes

Barun Sobti (Arnav Singh Raizada)The handsome hunk our beloved BHAIYYA.. I dont know he will stay back or not ..but of course as a fan i want him to stay back ... but whatever his decision might be i wont crib anymore...i will respect that decision...So All the best to him for his future projects...and if he stay back then for this show too :)...Love you

Sanaya Irani (Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada) Our gorgeous lady our beloved Khushi...All the best for you future darling even if you continue with this show...hope you will handle it well...Love you :)

Arnav Singh Raizada's and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's Character has already been butchered so If you people do not continue with this i wont blame you people as it is seriously horrible to act for such a horrible story...And neither would i blame the PH...They already said that they are done with the show...

Deepali Pansare (Payal Gupta Raizada) And Akshay Dogra (Akash Raizada) You two are very good actors you deserve to get much better roles than that of in IPKKND...So All the Best to you too. Love you too :)

With Love and Best Wishes
A message from a IPKKND fan...who has stopped watching the serial for almost 2 weeks...The feelings for the show is dying a slow death...But this Magical Couple Arnav-Khushi (Barun-Sanaya) will be remembered always. Will miss their On-screen as well as their Off-screen moments :) 

Debadrita

Do Share your feelings...few words for the actors...

Will update soon mentioning Anjali, Mami, Nani and others

Edited by debby_11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
do watch todays epi
debby_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithyan

do watch todays epi

i did watch it today after reading the live update :)