India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Mrs RK

x.Maaneet4eva.x IF-Dazzler
x.Maaneet4eva.x
x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
IF i think there is only one Mrs RK, then i don't live in this world because from today onwards i am officially Mrs RK! Yes, u heard it right, me and RK got married today between 8 to 9 o'clock in the morning and he loves me alot and never treat me like he treated MB at the beginning...It so nice being married to RK, he's such a naughty boy and a lover boy too Wink...I just can't believe that im Mrs RK!

If u all are wondering, has she lost her mind totally, then let me tell u i haven't lost it yet and trust me i am married to RK! He came from nowhere and married me and took me to a new world...I just LOVE him!!! He's the best husband ever! He took me on a world trip and we were in paris when i heard a disturbing noise and me and my hubby looked everywhere to locate the noise until it became unbearable and i sat up covering my ears and when i opened my eyes i was in my bed and my husband wasn't anywhere to be seen. I think he went outside to plan for a romantic date tonight for us Embarrassed

Now u all know that RK is also my husband and im a proud wife of his, let me go and search for the note he left for me before leaving Day Dreaming

P.S. i didnt give all the details of our world tour, u see its husband and wife's private memories  Embarrassed

Mrs RK 

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Congratzzz, Go ahead for your Honeymoon on some cold place where he will never leave for a mintueLOLLOLLOL
-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index