Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 9)

shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
RES

Edited*

So firstly... Another MASSIVE thank you to you my lovely Yash for this dedication! You make me extremely happy you know that? And you always dedicate the good ones as well! Muahahahaha LOL (Not that the rest of them aren't good Wink)

On to the update! As i said previously... FANTASTIC UPDATE! It was through a short time span, but man was it good! These boys are going to be the death of these girls lol. They're going to make them faint and stop breathing LOL

Firstly, Yashashvini's nervousness at the start was so cute! And it was very well portrayed as well. I'm sure all of us have felt like that at some point or another! Which is why i could really relate as well. The constant checking of time, nervous glances... It was all too cute! And completely justified. I love her charcter Yash! She's absolutely lovely! Clap
It was so funny when Arnav picked up on the Kabir/Yash thing (Even though it wasn't actually what he was thinking) but it was really funny... I can just imagine that scene in my head with him being properly cheeky and obvious about it LOL

Moving on to the Arnav and Khushi bit. I honestly loved her nervousness here as well. I just love the way you make it seem so realistic. The way she fidgets and and stammers a bit. And i love Arnavs confidence... He tries his best to make her feel comfortable, and even catches on that she is nervous. It so cute once again Yash. Love these little starts to love stories!
Which takes me on to Yash and Kabir!! Man i think i like them even more then Arnav and Khushi LOL! The little rascal KNOWWSSS that Yash likes him LOL! The way he traps her to the wall and whispers to her... haayyeee Day Dreaming Poor Yashashvini has no chance lol! I am honestly quite excited for their love story to start as well, because it's already so amazing!

Once again, these girls have absolutely no chance against these handsome men in their lives Wink

So now all i can say is... SHIVA, please Bhai, don't cause trouble for my lovelies Cry But i see you saying he's not a bad guy! But i suppose it'll take time to win him over? Am i right?

Brilliant update once again Yash!

I love you... A lot Heart
Shay X

Edited by shay1990 - 18 December 2012 at 2:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

faith_hope Senior Member
faith_hope
faith_hope

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Ok.  here goes my comment..

So khushi is being attracted towards Arnav and Arnav can sense it.. hmm... but pls show Arnav's attraction towards Khushi also... I am dying to know how Arnav will fall for Khushi..Day Dreaming

And ooopss.. Kabir and Yash caught red-handed!! hahahaLOL

As you said we'll like Yash's brother so eager to know his character..Smile

And Arnav will help them... hmm.. i think something interesting is going to happen... may be khushi will also help them and thus Arnav may fall for khushi...just guessing...Ermm

And a request, it's completely your story and you are the writer so it's up to you how you will take the story further but phir bhi.. pls show Arnav's emotions for Khushi also..pls.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

O wait!Shocked I forgot to write something...

"Nice
I loved it!"LOL

Thanks 4 d pm.
do update soon.

God Bless
Anjaani
kria1996 Senior Member
kria1996
kria1996

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
awesome !
khushi is falling for arnav..but wt abt him??
plz write about arnav's feelings too... 
update soon..

faith_hope

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faith_hope

Ok.  here goes my comment..

So khushi is being attracted towards Arnav and Arnav can sense it.. hmm... but pls show Arnav's attraction towards Khushi also... I am dying to know how Arnav will fall for Khushi..Day Dreaming

And ooopss.. Kabir and Yash caught red-handed!! hahahaLOL

As you said we'll like Yash's brother so eager to know his character..Smile

And Arnav will help them... hmm.. i think something interesting is going to happen... may be khushi will also help them and thus Arnav may fall for khushi...just guessing...Ermm

And a request, it's completely your story and you are the writer so it's up to you how you will take the story further but phir bhi.. pls show Arnav's emotions for Khushi also..pls.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

O wait!Shocked I forgot to write something...

"Nice
I loved it!"LOL

Thanks 4 d pm.
do update soon.

God Bless
Anjaani

Thank u so much Anjaani...
Yes... Khushi's have started to blossom but unknown to her... but Like kabir said, Arnav also likes her. its just that he needs to realise that. And when he does... U'll see the extent of it and I hope u like the way the whole thing's gonna brew up!!
So yeah... Arnav's feeling will be portrayed and that too very soon!!!Smile

faith_hope

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kria1996]awesome !
khushi is falling for arnav..but wt abt him??
plz write about arnav's feelings too... 
update soon..
[/QUOTE

In bold...
He will fall for her. but as u see Arnav's character is different to that seen in the show. Here he can relate between LOVE and FRIENDSHIP. So when he does... It'll be  a DHAMAKA!!!!!

faith_hope

dimpidave Newbie
dimpidave
dimpidave

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
awesome one... loved dis... Plz update next part soon.. :)

MemoriesDieHard

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hey, I am tamil too ! I am from chennai but shifted to UK yaar ! Really loved the concept ! I wish there is a boy called Arnav ramakrishanan in cheennai ! Ufff ! Plzz accept my buddy request and PM me when u update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHardfaith_hope

Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
wow lovely update:)

so know yash-kabir will help 2 realize arshi's love, and kabir will fall in love with yash!!

why their is allways a brother in every lovestory!!!!

waiting 4 next part:)

MemoriesDieHard

Go to top