Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 8)

shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
YASH!
Phir se late... I know Ouch
You updated super fast though! Or is it that I'm extremely late with my own update? LOL

Amazing chapter Yash! I really don't know what more i can say... I LOVE the way you are building this up. I say this all the time but I'm liking this story more and more each time i read it it!

Firstly, i like the way you are integrating the Kabir and Yashashvini relationship in this. The stolen glances, the jealous glares! Hayyeee, young love Day Dreaming and i love even more that Khushi has picked up on the oddness of their relationship. How they are so protective over each other in one moment and then at each others throats in the next. Hopefully she'll catch on quick Wink

Speaking of catching on quick... Kabir was quick to pick up on the vibe between Khushi and Arnav! I LOVE Kabir now. Because the rascal has a plan!!! I love plans. Bas!
And i can't wait to see what his plan is... Although, I'm sensing that Yashashvini is getting the wrong signal from Kabir in this instant? Does she think he might confess his love for her? I can;t be too sure lol. We shall see in the next update i guess LOL

Moving on... Arnavs husky voice has officially made an appearance and i am officially dead!  *faints*Day Dreaming and it's so clearly had the same effect on our lovely Khushi. Things are getting good... The attraction is increasing and i honestly cannot wait to see where this is all heading!

Fantastic update once again Yash! And I'm so sorry again for the late comment Disapprove Kya kare? I'm so busy these days Thumbs Down

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HugHeart
Shay X

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sarunholic--

Awesum update Smile Loved d bondng btwn d 4 friends!! So..Arnav nd Khushi hv already strtd to feel somethng fr each othr..waitng fr d sparks to fly Day DreamingDay Dreaming omg!! Kabir caught Khushi stealng glances of Arnav..nd immediatly textd Yashu!! Wonderng wat wil happen nxt Wink Thnx fr d PM Embarrassed Update soon!!

Thank u so much!!!! And yeah... Kabir caught It!!!!! I Love him so Much Yaar!!!!!
Anyways thank u so much...
Yash

--Sarunholic--

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shay1990

YASH!
Phir se late... I know Ouch
You updated super fast though! Or is it that I'm extremely late with my own update? LOL

Amazing chapter Yash! I really don't know what more i can say... I LOVE the way you are building this up. I say this all the time but I'm liking this story more and more each time i read it it!

Firstly, i like the way you are integrating the Kabir and Yashashvini relationship in this. The stolen glances, the jealous glares! Hayyeee, young love Day Dreaming and i love even more that Khushi has picked up on the oddness of their relationship. How they are so protective over each other in one moment and then at each others throats in the next. Hopefully she'll catch on quick Wink

Speaking of catching on quick... Kabir was quick to pick up on the vibe between Khushi and Arnav! I LOVE Kabir now. Because the rascal has a plan!!! I love plans. Bas!
And i can't wait to see what his plan is... Although, I'm sensing that Yashashvini is getting the wrong signal from Kabir in this instant? Does she think he might confess his love for her? I can;t be too sure lol. We shall see in the next update i guess LOL

Moving on... Arnavs husky voice has officially made an appearance and i am officially dead!  *faints*Day Dreaming and it's so clearly had the same effect on our lovely Khushi. Things are getting good... The attraction is increasing and i honestly cannot wait to see where this is all heading!

Fantastic update once again Yash! And I'm so sorry again for the late comment Disapprove Kya kare? I'm so busy these days Thumbs Down

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HugHeart
Shay X

Koi baat nahi di... I am glad u replied...(as if I reply in a jiffy Big smile)
*Hugs*
And yes... I love ya too!!!Embarrassed
and haan... bechari Yash thinks that its the other way round... god knows what shock she'sgonna have after she gets to know the real reason...LOL
Arnav *sighs*Day Dreaming
Thats the only word that escaped ma mouth... 
And once again... thank u so much di...
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCJ!!!!Hug

YAsh

shay1990

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by casker

loved the update.
think kabir will plan with yashu to bring Arnav and kushi closer.

U got that right Casker!!!
Thank u so much... glad u liked it!!

--Sarunholic--

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faith_hope

It's awesome!
Bechaari khushi.. ise toh samajh hi nahi aa raha voh log tamil me kya bo rahe hain..Vaise aacha hua that you have provided the english translation of tamil convo, nahi toh mera bhi khushi ki tarah haal hota..LOL
Loved it!
Thanks d pm.Smile
Update next part soon. can't wait to see the romance of Aranv and khsuhi blossom.Big smileBig smile 

Ha Ha Ha...And yes... i put the translated version for better understanding of the story...
am glad u liked it yar!!!!!
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasiafan

awesome update...
love their bonding

Thank u so much dear...
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenzyy

love d bonding between them!! really nice update...

Glad u liked it!!!
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet2012

nice update

Thank u...

Go to top