Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 8)

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasiafan

awesome update...
love their bonding

Thank u so much dear...

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenzyy

love d bonding between them!! really nice update...

Glad u liked it!!!
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet2012

nice update

Thank u...
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summaiyasayed

luv this updt

thanks for pm

updt soon

Thank u dear..
shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverArhi

Originally posted by shay1990

YASH!
Phir se late... I know Ouch
You updated super fast though! Or is it that I'm extremely late with my own update? LOL

Amazing chapter Yash! I really don't know what more i can say... I LOVE the way you are building this up. I say this all the time but I'm liking this story more and more each time i read it it!

Firstly, i like the way you are integrating the Kabir and Yashashvini relationship in this. The stolen glances, the jealous glares! Hayyeee, young love Day Dreaming and i love even more that Khushi has picked up on the oddness of their relationship. How they are so protective over each other in one moment and then at each others throats in the next. Hopefully she'll catch on quick Wink

Speaking of catching on quick... Kabir was quick to pick up on the vibe between Khushi and Arnav! I LOVE Kabir now. Because the rascal has a plan!!! I love plans. Bas!
And i can't wait to see what his plan is... Although, I'm sensing that Yashashvini is getting the wrong signal from Kabir in this instant? Does she think he might confess his love for her? I can;t be too sure lol. We shall see in the next update i guess LOL

Moving on... Arnavs husky voice has officially made an appearance and i am officially dead!  *faints*Day Dreaming and it's so clearly had the same effect on our lovely Khushi. Things are getting good... The attraction is increasing and i honestly cannot wait to see where this is all heading!

Fantastic update once again Yash! And I'm so sorry again for the late comment Disapprove Kya kare? I'm so busy these days Thumbs Down

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HugHeart
Shay X

Koi baat nahi di... I am glad u replied...(as if I reply in a jiffy Big smile)
*Hugs*
And yes... I love ya too!!!Embarrassed
and haan... bechari Yash thinks that its the other way round... god knows what shock she'sgonna have after she gets to know the real reason...LOL
Arnav *sighs*Day Dreaming
Thats the only word that escaped ma mouth... 
And once again... thank u so much di...
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCJ!!!!Hug

YAsh

Comment to come on the now new 'You are not alone' tonight Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ForeverArhi

YASH!
Phir se late... I know Ouch
You updated super fast though! Or is it that I'm extremely late with my own update? LOL

Amazing chapter Yash! I really don't know what more i can say... I LOVE the way you are building this up. I say this all the time but I'm liking this story more and more each time i read it it!

Firstly, i like the way you are integrating the Kabir and Yashashvini relationship in this. The stolen glances, the jealous glares! Hayyeee, young love Day Dreaming and i love even more that Khushi has picked up on the oddness of their relationship. How they are so protective over each other in one moment and then at each others throats in the next. Hopefully she'll catch on quick Wink

Speaking of catching on quick... Kabir was quick to pick up on the vibe between Khushi and Arnav! I LOVE Kabir now. Because the rascal has a plan!!! I love plans. Bas!
And i can't wait to see what his plan is... Although, I'm sensing that Yashashvini is getting the wrong signal from Kabir in this instant? Does she think he might confess his love for her? I can;t be too sure lol. We shall see in the next update i guess LOL

Moving on... Arnavs husky voice has officially made an appearance and i am officially dead!  *faints*Day Dreaming and it's so clearly had the same effect on our lovely Khushi. Things are getting good... The attraction is increasing and i honestly cannot wait to see where this is all heading!

Fantastic update once again Yash! And I'm so sorry again for the late comment Disapprove Kya kare? I'm so busy these days Thumbs Down

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HugHeart
Shay X

Koi baat nahi di... I am glad u replied...(as if I reply in a jiffy Big smile)
*Hugs*
And yes... I love ya too!!!Embarrassed
and haan... bechari Yash thinks that its the other way round... god knows what shock she'sgonna have after she gets to know the real reason...LOL
Arnav *sighs*Day Dreaming
Thats the only word that escaped ma mouth... 
And once again... thank u so much di...
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCJ!!!!Hug

YAsh

Comment to come on the now new 'You are not alone' tonight Wink

Waiting...
U better comment...
*Hugs* Kidding Di!!!!
coz i need to update the next!!!!Smile

Yash

Edited by ForeverArhi - 11 December 2012 at 8:35am

shay1990

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sarunholic--

Awesum update Smile Loved d bondng btwn d 4 friends!! So..Arnav nd Khushi hv already strtd to feel somethng fr each othr..waitng fr d sparks to fly Day DreamingDay Dreaming omg!! Kabir caught Khushi stealng glances of Arnav..nd immediatly textd Yashu!! Wonderng wat wil happen nxt Wink Thnx fr d PM Embarrassed Update soon!!

Ab someone has to act cupid... so i thought why not kabir!?
Thanks for the feedback yaar!!!

--Sarunholic--

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!! hows it going??? If it was going good then I am here to make it hell, coz i m here with my update!!Big smile
and yes... I have promised myself that I'll be updating both YOU ARE NOT ALONE and THIS one every Sunday
(ROFL Me and Promises u know)
Okay, pls COMMENT on the updates... and people who like my updates please let me know if u are busy and from when can I see u guys commenting... or atleast scrap me the feedback.

This Part is dedicated to Shayna once again for being such an awesome IF-sister and a great commentator. I also dedicate this to casker, SarunHolic,and TinTin. thses guys have been giving me their feedbacks for every post of mine. the next update will be for my other close and good freinds.

~ Butterflies ~

Yash's phone beeped as she sipped her coffee. She picked up her phone to find a new text message. She opened to find Kabir's message. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his name. She opened his text and this time her heart stopped beating for a second. The text read

WE NEED TO TALK…… ALONE

COLLEGE LIBRARY…. 2 PM

Yash looked at Kabir who nodded his head. Yash nodded his head in reply and continued to chat with her friends hoping what Kabir was going to talk about…

= | =

The four of them went to the class to attend their last lecture for the day. Khushi noticed Yash regularly checking out the time.

"Whats up Yash? Aise baar baar time kyun dekh rahi hai tu?( why checking out the time so often?)"

"Huh? Uh…. Kuch nahi(nothing)…." Yash jerked up and replied. She stealed a glance at Kabir and found out that he was already looking.

He signaled her showing his watch. Yash immediately looked away. Poor thing. Nervous she was. She turned once again and nodded at him hesitantly. The classes finished a little bit earlier that day. The four of them made their way out chatting away non-chalantly.

" Accha yaar…. Lets get going. Yash, Va polam (Come lets go)" Arnav said and turned around to see Yash talking to Aarti, a classmate.

"Yash!!!" he shouted once again. She turned around to look at him and signaled him to wait.

"Yes Aarti…. It's a test on The Renaissance tomorrow… Bye…"

She walked down to the trio standing  a little ahead of her. She made a sorry expression on her face as Arnav looked at her unbelievably.

" Umm… Arnav…. U go ahead… I need to go to the library…."

"But yash…. Wait, Kabir is also going to….. OH WOW!!!!" Arnav exclaimed and looked at Khushi.

Yash widened her eyes and hit Arnav with the book in her hand.

" Shut up Arnav…. Amma kita Sollidu (Inform Amma)… and tell her that I'll come home with Kabir." Yash said and bit her tongue for having said the last line.

"Kabir eh? So I was not wrong. I'll manage aunty meri jaan, but what about Shiva? Is he okay with guys dropping you home, other than me?"

"Shiva!!! Hell… I forgot about him….. I'll manage…."

"Hey hey hey…. Who is Shiva now??" Khushi interrupted.

"Hitler" whispered Arnav.

"Haw!!! No he's not…. Khushi… he's my elder brother. He's working at the Larsen and Toubro…." Yash said proudly.

"Oh…..thats great… u mind my waiting with u?" Khushi asked.

"N-No no…. its okay Khushi… u are getting late. U need to go home…" yash said.

"Dude… by the way, where do u live?" Kabir asked as he had remained silent for the while.

"Umm… KK nagar…."

"That's great!!! We live in KK nagar as well!!" Arnav said pointing to him and Yash as 'we'.

"Then why don't u drop her home Arnav?" kabir said and immediately looked at Khushi.

Khushi immediately looked at Arnav, a similar feeling to the one which had occupied her when he had come close to her overtaking again. Arnav looked at Khushi casually and shook his head questioningly.

"If she's okay with it…. Then I don't mind!!!"

"Huh…. Yeah… sure…" Khushi fumbled at words. And the sole soul who was enjoying the scene was Kabir. His doubts were changing into some sort of confirmation.

"Okay then…. Let's get going!" Arnav said and guided Khushi towards the bike stand.

Kabir walked up to Yash and whispered into her ear.

"I am waiting for u at the library…. Come soon!" having said that, he wantedly rubbed his nose near her ear. Yash closed her eyes in anticipation. She had felt butterflies in her stomach when he did that.

"Huh.. huh… yeah…"

= | =

Arnav and Khushi walked in silence as Khushi fidgeted with her top. Arnav could sense the uneasiness Khushi was going through.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah…. M fine…"

Arnav showed Khushi the way to his bike and pulled it out while Khushi waited for the same. He got onto his bike and signaled her to hop in. Khushi stared at him blankly for a second and then sat behind him with her legs on both the sides. Arnav started the bike and they left the college campus.

Khushi, who was sitting in the passenger's seat looked at the man sitting in front of her. He was having this effect on her.

His voice

His eyes

His touch.

His look 

His attitude

His behaviour

His proximity

His gaze

His breathe upon her

Every Single thing.

Every single thing about him was having a strong effect on her. She was feeling uncomfortable for some unknown reason. Not because she was travelling on a bike with a guy. She had guy friends back in Lucknow, but this feeling was different and she was definitely liking it eventhough she didn't know why this was happening.

They reached KK Nagar in another 30 minutes and Arnav asked Khushi the required directions and in another 10 minutes they were in front of Khushi's house. Arnav scanned the surroundings and a familiar smile struck on his face.

" Wow Khushi!! Yash's hose is in the next lane…. That's awesome, isn't it?" arnav said.

"oh…. Hmm… that's great!" Khushi answered, still sitting on his bike.

Arnav waited for a few more moments for her to get down but when he saw that she was still fidgeting with her thoughts, he broke the silence.

"Umm, Khushi…. We have reached your place. You should get down." He said politely.

Khushi looked around her and bit her lips for acting so stupid and got down immediately and faced Arnav.

"I-I am so sorry Arnav…."

That's alright Khushi… it happens…" Arnav said placing a hand on her shoulder.

Khushi could feel chills down her spine from his mere touch. Arnav noticed this and this time he couldn't stop himself from asking.

"Khushi… can I ask u something? Why are u being so nervous and restless? I am not going to eat u up, am I?"

Khushi, who was looking down suddenly looked at him with wide eyes.

"Nothing like that Arnav….."

"On come on Khushi!! U don't fumble and fidget when its ' nothing like that' " Arnav said as he put up his two hands up in the air and quoted the last word.

When Arnav saw that Khushi was not replying, he just shook his head in a negavtive and said

"Look Khushi, agar its nothing like that, then please act ur normal self, yeah?"

Khushi looked up at him once again and nodded her head.

Arnav turned his bike and was about to start when he looked back at Khushi and called out to her

"Hey Khush!!! I and Yash will be here tomorrow morning at 7…. Be ready!"

Khushi flashed a smile at Arnav as he strode away and Khushi walked into her house.

= | =

Yash walked into the library and sat at her regular place. She had expected him to be here. She waited for another few minutes and noticed that the librarian was staring at her for sitting simply without taking a single book from the rack. Yash immediately got up and made her way to the LITERATURE section and pulled out a random book. She turned around and was walking back to her place when she felt herself being pulled. She was about to scream when she saw a pair of familiar black eyes looking at her with one hand holding her by the waist against the wall and the other hand covering her mouth.

"Kabir!!! U scared the hell out of me!" she sais as Kabir removed his hand from her mouth.

"I can see that….." he said huskily.

Yash looked at him and then scanned the surroundings.

"Kabir… we are in the library…"

" Oh… I thought we were in the canteen…"

" Kabir…. Someone will see us.." Yash said as she struggled to get loose of his grip.

And it was only then that Kabir realized their proximity and moved back. Yash adjusted her dupatta while Kabir smacked his head.

"Uh… I am sorry… who…"

"Its alright Kabir… Why did u call me here?"

"Oh yes…. Actually I wanted to tell u something…"

Yash looked up at him and raised her brow.

"Go ahead Kabir…."

For some reason, she felt that he was not going to talk about what she had thought. And her thoughts came true when he started speaking.

"Yashu… I think Khushi likes Arnav…"

Kabir said that with such a spontainity that for a minute Yash found it difficult to process what she had heard.

"WHAT???" she said exasperately

"Yes…. I think it's the same from his side too…"

"That cant be Kabir…. Arnav would have definitely told me if there was any such thing…." Yash replied instantly.

"They themselves don't know that yaar…. We have to make them realize it…."

"How can u be so sure….." Yash asked.

And the very next moment she saw Kabir stepping forward in her direction. She stepped back in reflex till she hit the wall. Kabir trapped her by placing his hands on her either sides against the wall and went closer to face and whispered in her ear. Uh-oh…. Yash thought.

" I am sure because the way in which Khushi reacts and blushes when Arnav comes close to her is just like how YOU react and blush when I come closer to you….."

Having said that Kabir immediately moved away leaving behind a shocked and bewildered Yash.

"Come, I'll drop u home… Its getting late…."

She silently followed Kabir not knowing how to react and what to answer. Shegot into the bike and they started towards her home. The journey was rather a silent one. They reached her street and Yash requested Kabir to drop her off at that very place but Kabir had refused and took his bike into the street.

And that was when her worst fears came true. Her brother was standing right at the gate with his arms folded.

"Anna….(Brother)" she whispered nervously…

And Kabir understood that they were in some serious trouble.

= | =

~ Sneak peak of the next chapter ~

"Bhai..."

"get inside now!!!" Shiva said.

"Both of u"

And... Arnav to the rescue!!!!!!

Bhai!!! Yes... Yash has a bhai!!!! and believe me u wont hate him

and guys... pls temme how u think... A single nice or loved it doesnt help me grow...

Let me know what u think...

For PMs... Buddy me

Lots of Love...

Yash

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91kria1996shay1990jankisoni86faith_hopeMuskaan_87--Sarunholic--Abi.NaSharaacaskerGurmeet4Drashtifrenzyyblackdove..ashiya..Saima-SyedIPK..Jennysummaiyasayedsiva2901ThanuAditya

Go to top