Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 6)

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet2012

nice update

Thank u

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Fantasti
i love this
update soon n do pm me
plzzz
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
its simply awesome
do continue n plz pm me the nxt parts
faith_hope Senior Member
faith_hope
faith_hope

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
OMG!!
OMG!!!!Big smile
A south-north wala love!!!!Big smile I am loving it!!!!!!Big smile I really wanted to read some different story and now I got it!!!Dancing

Arnav Ramakrishanan ---> name really sounds weird...LOL

But am eager to know how will Arnav fall for Khushi...Day Dreaming

Pls Arnav ko pehle khushi ke pyar me majnoo bananaROFL
Loved it to the core of my heartClapStar

Plz Do Continue . It's AWESOME ----> Thumbs Up
 Plz pm me whenever you update.. plz plzSmile

God Bless
Anjaani
MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hi guys... here's the next part... hope u all like it...

~ The Start ~

" Looks like Yash already knew you would say that... She has already prepared notes for u,u know!" Arnav said.

" Aaww... That's so sweet of u Yash... Chalo,lets gofor the classes. I don't wanna be late on the first day,do I ?" She said as she hugged Yash and winked at Arnav.

The four walked to their class with the girls walking in the front and the two boys sighing at their never-ending conversation.

= | =

Arnav,Khushi,Yash and Kabir walked towards their classroom as Yash explained everything about the course to Khushi. Khushi intently paid heed to whatever was being said by her. Kabir and Arnav kept gaping at their respective soon-to-be girls.

"Look Khushi…. This is the part we are going to be taught today…." Yash said as she showed Khushi the page that read 'Native English Drama' in their book of HISTORY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE. Khushi made a face and looked at Kabir,

"Is it dry and difficult?"

"No,its not…." Said Yash.

"Oh yes it is…. But the lecturer is not!" answered Kabir as he smacked Yash on her head. Khushi looked quizzically at Arnav who simply shrugged in reply.

"Actually Khushi…. These guys attend that sole lecture for the sake of Miss Priya…." Yash said as she looked at Kabir and put her tongue out to him.

"Oho….. So lets get going, even I would like to see Miss Priya!!" Khushi giggled looking at Arnav as the latter rubbed the back of his head in what they call as getting exposed about your silly antics in front of your girlfriend.

The four of them entered their classroom. The guys occupied the second-last bench on the right side while the girls occupied the second bench on the left. The bell rang as the students steadied themselves for their first hour, Miss Priya Ofcourse. Khushi eagerly waited for the lady to come and her wish was fulfilled as the lady entered the class exactly at 8.55 am for the 9 am class. Miss Priya was a tall lady in her mid-forties. She was tall and fair. No one believed that she was the mother of two sons who did their college as well.

No wonder why the guys drool on this lady.  Khushi thought.

Everyone in the class stood up and wished Miss Priya as she flashed back a smile to the students in front of her.

"Good morning class!!!" she said.

"Good morning mam!!!" came the immediate reply.

"So…. Shall we start with 'The Native Drama' ?"

"Yes Mam!!"

Everyone opened their books and the lecture started. Well, it was boring. The whole while Khushi would turn around and smile at both Arnav and Kabir. While on the other hand Arnav kept stealing glances at Khushi. As for Kabir and Yash…. Ah,forget it….. both were busy with the lecture. But Khushi had caught Kabir stealing glances at Yash. She had found it strange when Kabir had defended her but the very next second had ended up fighting with her.

Miss Priya suddenly looked up from her book and scanned the class. She spotted and Khushi and said pointing her finger towards Khushi.

"You!! The girl next to Yashashvini….."

For a second Khushi froze at the spot out of the fear if Miss Priya had caught her sleeping in the class. Khushi stood up from her place and smiled at the teacher and wished her.

"Good Morning Mam…"

"You are the new girl right?? Khushi Gupta?" she questioned.

"Y-Yes Mam…" Khushi stammered.

"Hmm… you got your books?"

"Y-Yeah M-Mam"

"Why are u so nervous Khushi?? I am not going to eat you up, am I?  relax dear…" She said as she smile at Khushi…

"Yes Mam…."

"Okay class… with this I conclude my lecture… Thank you class!!!" She said as she walked away from the class.

While the boys kept gaping at the retreating form of their teacher, Khushi and Yash gasped in relief. Yash could sense it very well that Khushi was nervous.

"Hell…. Is she always Like this?" Khushi questioned Yash but got reply from behind.

"Yup… always… as beautiful as ever…" Kabir replied as Arnav shook his head in utter disbelief.

"Kabir…. She's your teacher,Mind your tongue!!" Yash snarled. Arnav could sense jealousy in her voice and noticed Khushi winking at him.

Kabir made a face as Arnav patted Kabir and nodded his head in agreement.

"U mind your tongue!! Why should I? And why do u care?" Kabir wontedly pulled her legs.

"I don't give you a damn!!!" Yash replied.

"Guys,guys,guys…. Whats all this? Fighting like kids eh? Khushi popped in.

"Oh never mind Khushi… ivanga rendu perum ipdi than(These are like this only)" Arnav retorted.

"What??" Khushi stared blankly at the three, the bewilderment evident on her face. Arnav,Kabir and Yash looked at each other and burst out laughing. To say that Khushi was embarrassed would have been a lesser word for what she felt.

"OMG Khushi!!! I am so sorry… It completely slipped my mind that u don't know Tamil…. I am really sorry…" Arnav said as he tried hard not to laugh more.

Khushi looked at the trio and chuckled at herself and her three stupid friends.

"That's alright…. Don't do that again….not that I feel bad… but I don't understand a word of what u speak…" Khushi said.

The four of them once again stared at each other and burst out into pearls of laughter as the whole class turned around and looked at them.

= | =

The four of them walked to the cafeteria as Arnav and Kabir led the girls towards the table. a group of guys who were sitting in the canteen started passing comments on Khushi which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

As the four crossed the gang, one of the boys whistled at the girls. Yash tried her best to ignore the guys while Khushi didn't even care.

"Hey S**Y" One of them shouted. That was it. Arnav lost his cool and walked upto the guys fisting his palms. The girls and Kabir tried stopping him but it was too late by then.

Arnav walked straight to the guys and held the one by his collar and looked straight into his eyes.

"Stay away from them… I am warning you… You know what I can do…" Arnav snarled.

"Hey… chill dude…. I was Just-" But before the guy could complete his sentence Arnav spoke up.

" I don't give you a damn… They are my friends and you stay away from my friends… Am I clear?" Arnav said.

"Y-Yes…. I am sorry" The guy apologized.

Arnav left the guy's collar and walked back to his friends. The three of them stood with mouths wide-open.

"Do I even need to ask?" Khushi said.

"Arnav…. That was not even necessary!! What if they had hurt u…?" Yash said

"You know they wont do that Yashu.." Kabir said.

"And why's that?" Khushi said placing her hands on either sides of her waist.

Arnav walked to Khushi bent his face to Khushi's ear and said in a husky voice.

"Coz, U don't mess with the GS of the college…" And moved away from her.

Khushi stood rooted to her place. For some unknown reason, Khushi had felt her stomach stumbling when he came near her. Not that she didn't like the proximity. But the feeling was something strange.

"Anyways…. Who's gonna have what?" Arnav said.

"Cold-coffee!!" Kabir and Yash said in unison and stared at each other.

Arnav chuckled at the two and nodded his head and turned towards Khushi who was still in her trance. Arnav waved his hand in front of her face as he saw Khushi coming back.

"Khushi?"

"Uh-Huh?"

"I was asking, what will u have?"

Khushi stared at him blankly for a second and then answered.

"Umm…. I'll have some tea…"

"Alright girls… stay right here, we'll get the drinks…Kabir.. Va(come)"

Arnav and Kabir walked to the counter as Khushi stared at the retreating form of Arnav. Whatever it was, there was something strange about this guy that made her forget everything. Khushi thought to herself and continued chatting with Yash till the guys came back.

"Kabir and Arnav came back with their tray and placed it in front of the two girls. Arnav passed the tea to Khushi while Kabir passed the coffee to Yash.

The four of them chatted away happily and enjoyed their bevarages. Khushi kept stealing glances at Arnav which was caught by Kabir. A small smile crept upon his lips as he picked up his phone and texted something to someone.

Yash's phone beeped as she sipped her coffee. She picked up her phone to find a new text message. She opened to find Kabir's message. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his name. She opened his text and this time her heart stopped beating for a second. The text read

WE NEED TO TALK…… ALONE

COLLEGE LIBRARY…. 2 PM

Yash looked at Kabir who nodded his head. Yash nodded his head in reply and continued to chat with her friends hoping what Kabir was going to talk about…

Thats it... for PMs-Buddy me... and yeah... dont forget to like and comment... they encourage me to write further...

Yash

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91lovebadhanscarlet2012ananya786natzzzjankisoni86shay1990faith_hope45678Muskaan_87--Sarunholic--lakshyaNktAbi.NaSharaadolly477frenzyycasker..ashiya..Saima-SyedIPK..Jenny--MISHTEE--summaiyasayed

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Awesum update Smile Loved d bondng btwn d 4 friends!! So..Arnav nd Khushi hv already strtd to feel somethng fr each othr..waitng fr d sparks to fly Day DreamingDay Dreaming omg!! Kabir caught Khushi stealng glances of Arnav..nd immediatly textd Yashu!! Wonderng wat wil happen nxt Wink Thnx fr d PM Embarrassed Update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
loved the update.
think kabir will plan with yashu to bring Arnav and kushi closer.

MemoriesDieHard

faith_hope Senior Member
faith_hope
faith_hope

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
It's awesome!
Bechaari khushi.. ise toh samajh hi nahi aa raha voh log tamil me kya bo rahe hain..Vaise aacha hua that you have provided the english translation of tamil convo, nahi toh mera bhi khushi ki tarah haal hota..LOL
Loved it!
Thanks d pm.Smile
Update next part soon. can't wait to see the romance of Aranv and khsuhi blossom.Big smileBig smile 

MemoriesDieHard

Go to top