Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 2)

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 5989

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Great update ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 421

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
This was amazing as usual Yash... And I'm so glad you've brought in so much of your own culture to this story, you've done this so beautifully - and I'm loving reading about it (And learning the language in the processWink)

The way you've tied together the whole story so far from different aspects is really well done as well. I honestly thought Arnavs friend was going to be Khushi... But you pulled out a sly one there LOL! The friendship between Arnav and this Yashashvini seems like such a good bond as well... I have a feeling she's going to cause problems/get in the way of our favourite jodi along the way though??? Ouch (I hope not!)

I love how you made Khushi feel sad about leaving her home, but have that gut feeling that something good is coming from her move; that she seems oddly excited - because it's making me excited as well LOL! Such an Arnav-Khushi connection thing. LOVE IT! LOLDay Dreaming

Once again, can't wait for the next update Hug
Fabulous work!
Shay X

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarunholic--

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 3406

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
This was a wonderful update! Thing is when I start reading I forget the rest of the world and when it ends I crash back down on earth I didn't want the update to end!! I loved it! I can't wait to read more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Joined: 11 July 2012
Posts: 2553

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Fab update Day Dreaming Lovng d fresh story!!! Truelly nyc n amazng concept Embarrassed nw...w8ng fr d ArShi meet !!! Update asap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 6580

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
interesting concept... khushi s gonna study in the same college... waiting to see how it unfolds,,, plzz pm wen u update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Joined: 21 February 2012
Posts: 830

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shay1990

This was amazing as usual Yash... And I'm so glad you've brought in so much of your own culture to this story, you've done this so beautifully - and I'm loving reading about it (And learning the language in the processWink)

The way you've tied together the whole story so far from different aspects is really well done as well. I honestly thought Arnavs friend was going to be Khushi... But you pulled out a sly one there LOL! The friendship between Arnav and this Yashashvini seems like such a good bond as well... I have a feeling she's going to cause problems/get in the way of our favourite jodi along the way though??? Ouch (I hope not!)

I love how you made Khushi feel sad about leaving her home, but have that gut feeling that something good is coming from her move; that she seems oddly excited - because it's making me excited as well LOL! Such an Arnav-Khushi connection thing. LOVE IT! LOLDay Dreaming

Once again, can't wait for the next update Hug
Fabulous work!
Shay X

Thank u so much di... and as far as Yashashvini is concerned,She wont create problems between Arshi... She already has  her guy... Hint given!!!Wink
I hope u like the story as it goes ahead...
Once again... Thank u so much Di...
Lots of Love... Yash


Edited by ForeverArhi - 12 November 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shay1990

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Joined: 21 February 2012
Posts: 830

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenzyy

interesting concept... khushi s gonna study in the same college... waiting to see how it unfolds,,, plzz pm wen u update...

Thank you so much... I've accepted ur buudy request!
MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Joined: 21 February 2012
Posts: 830

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunholic

Fab update Day Dreaming Lovng d fresh story!!! Truelly nyc n amazng concept Embarrassed nw...w8ng fr d ArShi meet !!! Update asap!

Thank you!!!!! I'll update FALLING IN LOVE and then get back to this one... Hope u dont mind!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarunholic--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maneet: <Mujhe Haq Hai> ThD-2 Chap 39:: PG: 93

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100

Author: NZ_rockx   Replies: 799   Views: 120131

NZ_rockx 799 120131 22 December 2014 at 1:00am by anky_s
IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: sharneil92   Replies: 755   Views: 105748

sharneil92 755 105748 26 October 2013 at 4:59am by Arshi67
Don't Ever Fall In Love Abhiya FF .Continuing Soon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Mrs.Peanuts   Replies: 120   Views: 21129

Mrs.Peanuts 120 21129 10 May 2013 at 9:57am by Mrs.Peanuts
FF Abhiya: In ur Arms Forever Chap15-Pg-120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: SheDevil   Replies: 1021   Views: 111570

SheDevil 1021 111570 30 March 2013 at 3:46am by prachi.kajen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index