Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 2)

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Great update ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
This was amazing as usual Yash... And I'm so glad you've brought in so much of your own culture to this story, you've done this so beautifully - and I'm loving reading about it (And learning the language in the processWink)

The way you've tied together the whole story so far from different aspects is really well done as well. I honestly thought Arnavs friend was going to be Khushi... But you pulled out a sly one there LOL! The friendship between Arnav and this Yashashvini seems like such a good bond as well... I have a feeling she's going to cause problems/get in the way of our favourite jodi along the way though??? Ouch (I hope not!)

I love how you made Khushi feel sad about leaving her home, but have that gut feeling that something good is coming from her move; that she seems oddly excited - because it's making me excited as well LOL! Such an Arnav-Khushi connection thing. LOVE IT! LOLDay Dreaming

Once again, can't wait for the next update Hug
Fabulous work!
Shay X

--Sarunholic--

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
This was a wonderful update! Thing is when I start reading I forget the rest of the world and when it ends I crash back down on earth I didn't want the update to end!! I loved it! I can't wait to read more!

MemoriesDieHard

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Fab update Day Dreaming Lovng d fresh story!!! Truelly nyc n amazng concept Embarrassed nw...w8ng fr d ArShi meet !!! Update asap!

MemoriesDieHard

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
interesting concept... khushi s gonna study in the same college... waiting to see how it unfolds,,, plzz pm wen u update...

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shay1990

This was amazing as usual Yash... And I'm so glad you've brought in so much of your own culture to this story, you've done this so beautifully - and I'm loving reading about it (And learning the language in the processWink)

The way you've tied together the whole story so far from different aspects is really well done as well. I honestly thought Arnavs friend was going to be Khushi... But you pulled out a sly one there LOL! The friendship between Arnav and this Yashashvini seems like such a good bond as well... I have a feeling she's going to cause problems/get in the way of our favourite jodi along the way though??? Ouch (I hope not!)

I love how you made Khushi feel sad about leaving her home, but have that gut feeling that something good is coming from her move; that she seems oddly excited - because it's making me excited as well LOL! Such an Arnav-Khushi connection thing. LOVE IT! LOLDay Dreaming

Once again, can't wait for the next update Hug
Fabulous work!
Shay X

Thank u so much di... and as far as Yashashvini is concerned,She wont create problems between Arshi... She already has  her guy... Hint given!!!Wink
I hope u like the story as it goes ahead...
Once again... Thank u so much Di...
Lots of Love... Yash

Edited by ForeverArhi - 12 November 2012 at 10:02pm

shay1990

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenzyy

interesting concept... khushi s gonna study in the same college... waiting to see how it unfolds,,, plzz pm wen u update...

Thank you so much... I've accepted ur buudy request!
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunholic

Fab update Day Dreaming Lovng d fresh story!!! Truelly nyc n amazng concept Embarrassed nw...w8ng fr d ArShi meet !!! Update asap!

Thank you!!!!! I'll update FALLING IN LOVE and then get back to this one... Hope u dont mind!

--Sarunholic--

Go to top