Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 14)

ananya786 Senior Member
ananya786
ananya786

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
amazing update...<3

ananya786 Senior Member
ananya786
ananya786

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
wow...loved it...<3
can't wait for the next update...
Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Lovely update:)
thannks for PM:)

waiting for dinner:):)

Edited by Muskaan_87 - 29 December 2012 at 6:41pm
MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Will send out Pms later... sorry... M real tired!! 

Snapping out of her self-conversation mode, Khushi nodded as the four walked to Arnav's house.

Arnav kept stealing glances at Khushi noticing her flushed face. He couldn't help but grin. This wasn't the first time that a girl was blushing for him. But this time he was also experiencing the same thing. He was liking the feeling so much.

"Umm.. Actually I need to inform Mamma that I'll be late.." Khushi said breaking the silence.

"Yeah sure…" Arnav replied.

Khushi just stepped aside to call her mom and informed her about the dinner plan. Arnav could tell by Khushi's expression that her mother had agreed with the idea. For an unknown reason, Arnav could feel a smile curling up his lips.

In another few minutes the four people were at Arnav's house. Khushi scanned the house. It was a lot bigger than her house. She wondered just his family alone stayed in such a big house. Khushi saw a woman standing in the kitchen and cooking something. The woman looked up from her working station and smiled at the whole lot. Khushi couldn't help but smile back.

"Aap aa gaye Achu? ( You back?)"

"yeah Ma…" Arnav said.

"Arrey, you brought your whole gang!! You should have told me na!! I would have cooked something nice for you guys!!"

"That's ok aunty…." Yash said.

Shraddha looked at the girl standing in between Kabir and Yash. She was dressed in a casual dress. She was attractive. Shraddha couldn't help but ask her son about her.

"Achu… Ithu yaaru?(Who is this?)"

Arnav turned around to look at Khushi. She was standing with her head down.

"Umm, Mom she's Khushi… From Lucknow…."

On the very mention of the name Lucknow, Shraddha's eyes lit up. She walked up to Khushi placing her palm on Khushi's cheek lovingly.

"Its been a long time since I went to Lucknow…. Glad to see someone from my place…"

"Lucknow??" Khushi's eyes widened.

"Yeah… Ma's from Lucknow…." Arnav answered.

Khushi smiled back at Shraddha as the whole lot walked towards the dining table for the dinner.

Kabir sat at one of the chairs. Yash was about to walk past the table as Kabir pulled her and made her sit down beside her. Yash, shocked at Kabir's action asked,

"Kabir!!! What the hell are u doing?"

"Oh shut up Yashu, I am not at all in a mood of romance, I just pulled u here so that Khushi could sit with Arnav!"

"Haw!!! Romance you!!!??? My foot!! You would be the last person I would want to romance in this world!!! Hmph!!"

Kabir smirked at Yash's reaction and turned away, not replying anything.

Khushi walked past the table and finding a place nowhere else, sat beside Arnav after much hesitation. Arnav noticed a fidgeting Khushi and moved his face close to hers. Khushi's breathe hitched for a second but then balancing herself she tried not to concentrate on his cologne. The musky perfume that radiated from him.

"Khushi…. Relax, I wont eat you up…" He told her in his oh-so-husky voice.

Shit… that voice again. I so want to kill this guy!!

"If u don't behave yourself, main zaroor tumhe maar daloongi…"

Arnav smirked and let out a little giggle at this reply of hers. But their so-called romantic moment was disturbed by none other than Kabir himself.

"Ahem!! Whats going on here? Behave yourself my Jaan-e-manns…"

Having 'Behaved' themselves, the four of them ate their dinner in utter silence, except for the glances stolen by the two still-not-realized-their-love couples.

Shraddha joined them after a moment and the gang had a good lot of time. After having done with the dinner Yash, Kabir and Khushi walked out of the house as Arnav came out along with them.

"So…. Buy guys…." Arnav said.

"Bye yaar, Waise aunty ne kya khana banaya!! Awesome yaar!!" kabir answered.

While Yash and Kabir were chatting, the whole while Arnav was looking at Khushi hoping that she would say something. The three of them turned around to leave and Arnav realized that she was not going to talk and turned to walk into the house, he heard her calling him. Yash and kabir noticed it and walked away.

"Arnav…"

He turned around to find herself hugging herself feeling cold.

"Haan?"

"Good Night…"

"Good Night Khushi…"

After hesitating for a moment she called him again.

"Arnav…"

"Won't you walk me home? Its not safe for girls to walk around alone this late…"

A smile curved his lips as he nodded his head.

"Just a second.." Arnav ran into the house and came out wearing a jacket.

"Chalo…."

The two of them walked as a silent soul watched everything. It was Shraddha. A smile curved her lips. She knew where this was leading and she was happy with it.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpidavebhambarilovebadhanscarlet2012jankisoni86kria1996ananya786faith_hopennsunnMuskaan_8745678Abi.NaSharaalakshyaNktarshiadvay--Sarunholic--MJ_K2cutemiss..ashiya..caskerGurmeet4Drashtiphillips_2909frenzyysummaiyasayedThanuAdityafffan123Saima-SyedIPK..Jenny

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
cute!! kabir and yash are always bickeringLOL khushi asked him to walk her homeWink arnav's mom s so nice
casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
nice update.
--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Dat ws fab Thumbs Up love d yash kabir nok jhok..they r soo cute Embarrassed aww.. Arnav nd Khushi stealng glances in btwn Day Dreaming love Arnav's mom..she is silently approvng of their relatnshp Hug wishng their long walk to turn a bit excitng. Wink Update soon..
faith_hope Senior Member
faith_hope
faith_hope

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Lovely!Smile

Hmm... So Shraddha is happy for the soon to be couple - Arnav and Khushi...Big smile

Really, Sharaddha seems a cool mom.. not like tvserials wali mom turn vamp or shakki ..LOL

Thanks 4 d pm!

Update sooon...Big smile

Go to top