Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17) (Page 12)

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
VanakamSmile
Read ur ff in one go Embarrassed
Tamil dialogues ah pakurathuku romba santhosama irukuBig smile
Arhi  studying SRM University ha its very close to my homeLOLLOLLOL
I would love to c Arhi in Chennai
Ur ff gng interesting
Do pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdoveThanuAditya

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Will update tonight...
Its almost done... 
But I am warning u guys... Its Crap as usual..
It was so bad that I was afraid even to proof-read itLOL

Lots Of Love...

Yash

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hopeMuskaan_87--Sarunholic--..ashiya..

Muskaan_87 Goldie
Muskaan_87
Muskaan_87

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
will be waiting Yash:)
MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Hey ppl!!! I am back...

I wrote this in an utter bad mood (hope u understand what I mean by 'Bad')Cry

and also with a terrible head-ache...anyhow couldnt stop with the crappy updateEmbarrassed 

So... I worked hard on this... PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!!!

For PMs... Buddy Me...

~ A Narrow Escape ~

She silently followed Kabir not knowing how to react and what to answer. She got into the bike and they started towards her home. The journey was rather a silent one. They reached her street and Yash requested Kabir to drop her off at that very place but Kabir had refused and took his bike into the street.

And that was when her worst fears came true. Her brother was standing right at the gate with his arms folded.

"Anna….(Brother)" she whispered nervously…

And Kabir understood that they were in some serious trouble.

"Shiva….. I … He…" Yash stammered helplessly as she got down from the bike.

Kabir looked at the man standing in front of him. He was tall, broad-chested and not to forget- handsome. Somehow Kabir couldn't feel that he would be dangerous. He parked his bike and immediately got down from the bike.

= | =

Arnav walked into his house as he saw his mother in the kitchen like always. His dad was nowhere to be seen, like always. The sound in the hall made his mother look up from her working station. A smile cropped up her lips as she saw her son.

"Aa gaye aap? (U home?)"

He looked at his mother. She always gave that respect to others. It was always aap for him and that's what he liked about her.

"Yup…."

"Yashashvini nahi aayi kya? Shiva called up and asked?"

At the very moment of hearing the name, Arnav shot up a shocked glance to his mother.

"Shiva is back?"

"He was just on tour Achu… he came back"

"Oh Shit!!! Ma… I'll be right back… don't mind"

Arnav stormed out of the house leaving behind a shouting mamma of his. He picked up his phone and immediately texted someone and made way to her house. f**k. He knew this would happen. Why had he even let her go with Kabir? Even though he knew Shiva, his heart throbbed. He didn't want things to go wrong now. Not when everything was coming right for her and Kabir.

= | =

Khushi lay on her bed, thinking about the happenings of the day. The way she had reacted in front of him, every single thing. What the hell is happening to me? Why did I react the way I did when he came close to me? And then her eyes shot up in utter bewilderment. Oh no no no…. nahi Khushi… No way…

Her thoughts were disturbed by a beep on her phone. She picked up and read the message and shot up from her bed. she picked her bag and walked out.

"Ma…. I'll be back…."

"Par Khushi…."

Too late. She was already gone.

Khushi walked out of her house and looked at her phone once again that read the directions. She followed them and made her way.

= | =

Yash fidgeted with her dupatta, her gaze down. She knew her brother too well. Perhaps that was why she respected him so much. Gathering some courage, she looked up and faced her brother.

"Bhai..."

"get inside now!!!" Shiva said.

Yash jerked at the loude voice of her brother and silently walked in. Kabir turned around but stopped midway when he heard the next sentence.

"Both of u"

Uh-Oh. Kabir… tut oh gaya…

Never lifting his gaze, Kabir silently walked in.

The three walked into the house. Shiva guided them to the living room.

"Naam kya hai tumhara?" Shiva asked.

"Huh? Ji?? Um… Kabir…."

"Poora naam!!"

"Kabir Jaiswal…."

"Bhai woh…."

Shiva shot a glance at the interruption of Yash and signaled her to maintain silence.

Their so-called conversation was stopped by a knock on the door.

Shiva turned around to find a girl standing at the door. She was of Yash's age. Fair-skinned, slim and good-looking. Her hair was let out loose.

Yash walked up to the door and was shocked to see her standing there.

"Khushi!!! What are u doing here?"

"Umm… arnav told me that your house was round the lane. So I thought I would pay u a visit…"

Yash looked at her brother, who nodded in agreement.

"yeah… Come in…"

Khushi walked into the house greeting Shiva.

Must be Shiva…. She thought.

" Hi Shiva…. I'm Khushi…" Khushi held out her hand. Yash shot up a worried look at her brother. Hesitantly Shiva held out his hand and gave it a shake.

"Hi… Its Shiva…."

Khushi smiled at him and turned around and looked at Yash and then spotted Kabir.

"Oye Kabir… you still here? Mamma is searching for you.." she walked upto Kabir and held him by his arms.

"what??!! Mamma? Who's Mamma?" Kabir asked, shocked out of hell.

"Teri mausi…" the four of them turned around to find Arnav standing at the doorsteps.

"Nee inga enna panra? ( What are u doing here?)" Shiva asked.

Arnav looked at Yash and nodded in consolement. Yash nodded back.

"Umm… Actually, I am sorry da .. I only asked Kabir to drop Yash home since I wanted to drop Khushi.." Arnav said as he pulled Shiva to one side.

"Abbey zyada bhaav math kha… warna Anjali ko batha doonga…."

The very name of Anjali made Shiva turn red. He cleared his throat and turned around as Arnav grinned in sheer disbelief. Anjali was the girl next door.

God knows, Anjali ka kya hoga…

"So, Kabir…I don't have a problem u dropping her home. But just be careful. She's a girl. I hope u understand what I say."

"Huh? Yes… yes I totally understand sir… I wont let anything happen to her. NEVER."  Kabir said as he looked at Yash. Yash could feel somersaults in her stomach.

= | =

Arnav, Khushi, Kabir and Yash walked out of her house.

" Yashu…. I don't think your brother strict at all…. I guess he is a real nice guy…" Kabir said.

"Oye….abhi se maska marna shuru?" Arnav teased.

"bas kar Arnav…. Bechara Kabir…. See, he's turned res!!" Khushi intervened.

"Just like she turns red when u go near her!!" replied Kabir,flashing a glare at Arnav.

It was only then that Arnav understood what this was all about. Khushi's behavior and uneasiness fell into place. His own feelings and fidgeting fell into place.

Khushi looked up at Arnav and then at Kabir while Yash couldn't help but giggle.

Arnav noticed it and spoke up, " Hey guys…. Why don't u people come to my home and have dinner?"

"Uh….. I guess its time we get back home….." Khushi said.

"Oh come-on Khushi… Its only 6… be a sport!!" Kabir elbowed and winked at Khushi.

"Chalo na Khushi…" Yash said remembering the library conversation with Kabir and winked at Kabir who nodded back.

"Come Khushi…" came the husky voice finally…

Shit!!! Where does this guy get that voice from?? Cant see the effect he is having on me?

Snapping out of her self-conversation mode, Khushi nodded as the four walked to Arnav's house.

~ Sneak Peak of the next Chapter ~

Dinner at Arnav's house!!!!

So thats it!!!!

I know... I am ready for everything...

*runs and ducks her head incase someone throws something*

Lots of Love...

Yash

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91lovebadhanscarlet2012kria1996natzzzjankisoni86faith_hopeMuskaan_8745678--Sarunholic--MJ_K2Abi.Na..ashiya..blackdovefrenzyycaskerThanuAdityafffan123summaiyasayedSaima-SyedIPK..Jenny

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Loved d update
Thanx for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Dat ws such a Fab update..!!! Arnav to d rescue..he such a nyc frnd to yashu Day Dreaming nd Khushi already fallng fr him..!! Update soon...cnt wait fr dinner at Arnav's house. Wink

MemoriesDieHard

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
lovely update.

MemoriesDieHard

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Awww Nw Arnav knows wats up wid Khushi's behaviour towards him ?! Kabir and YASH R cute ! Kabir's teasing remark is awesome ! Robba nala iruku ! Something is cookin btw Shiva and Anjali awww sooo sweet ! Awesome update !

MemoriesDieHard

Go to top