Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update:)
thanks alot for PM:)

will be waiting...
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Four people includin Shradda is really adorable and sweet !
cutemiss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Night walk..

hmm good..

Update soon..
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read all the chapters in one go...Loved it...

Chennai????? Iam from chennai n live in chennai...Love to read tamil dailogues...So Arnav's a tamilian...SRM??...Next is dinner in Arnav's place right????Can't wait to read more...

Do update soon and send me a PM...n thnx for the PM u had sent...
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
That was really cute :)

nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story. Loved reading it. Pls continue soon
MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 
I cant believe that I am updating ULS...
ANd I cant believe that I received PMs and personal requests on FB as well to update this FF...
Thank u so much for the love guys...
So I am finally here with an Update of ULS... I dont know if its up to the expectation...
But I had to update it, Hadnt I?
So if its crap... then u know that I am the best at that ðŸ˜†
Anyways... now on to the update...

Snapping out of her self-conversation mode, Khushi nodded as the four walked to Arnav's house.

Arnav kept stealing glances at Khushi noticing her flushed face. He couldn't help but grin. This wasn't the first time that a girl was blushing for him. But this time he was also experiencing the same thing. He was liking the feeling so much.

"Umm.. Actually I need to inform Mamma that I'll be late.." Khushi said breaking the silence.

"Good Night…"

"Good Night Khushi…"

After hesitating for a moment she called him again.

"Arnav…"

"Won't you walk me home? Its not safe for girls to walk around alone this late…"

A smile curved his lips as he nodded his head.

"Just a second.." Arnav ran into the house and came out wearing a jacket.

"Chalo…."

The two of them walked as a silent soul watched everything. It was Shraddha. A smile curved her lips. She knew where this was leading and she was happy with it. But then her smile faded away. And she knew why. She silently locked the door behind her and walked in.

= || =

The two walked the streets in utter silence for a while. Khushi could feel his glare on her side. She was liking it but at the same time she was forced to fidget with the new sensation arousing in her.

"Its alright Khushi…. I wont rape u…"

Khushi heard him talk as her mouth formed a perfect 'O'. She Pouted and hit him on the shoulder.

"Oww!!! U need classes on how to hit someone lady!!" Arnav said with that never-complete smirk of his.

He saw rubbing her arms feeling the chillness around them. It was January and Chennai was damn cold. She was used to such conditions but she couldn't help it tonight. Seeing her feeling shill, Arnav; being the perfect Gentleman immediately took of his jacket and offered it to Khushi.

"Here…." He said as he covered her with his coat. "Better now?"

She looked up at him. He saw something indefinable in her eyes. But he was liking it.

"Thank you…." Came the meek reply from Khushi.

They walked in utter silence for a little while and then Arnav spoke up.

"So… you have boyfriend?"

Khushi bolted her glare straight at him too embarrassed at the sudden question. He had asked the question with such ease that she found it difficult to answer. But what he was feeling, was known only to him. The guy was waiting for an answer from her like hell. Khushi looked up at the sky and then pointed out a finger.

"You see that star over there? The bright one?" she asked him as her hand still remained pointed. Arnav looked up back at Khushi and once again at the star and nodded a yes.

"That's my Dad… My Boyfriend…."

Arnav could feel a sudden shrill in her voice which wasn't there till the moment. Her heart pained as a lone tear ran down her cheeks.

"And that's my mom…." She pointed out to another star.

Arnav felt his heart clinch. He hadn't asked the wrong question had he? He looked at as she still kept gazing at the stars. A weak laugh escaped her lips. Arnav couldn't help himself from holding her by the shoulders.

She came down crushing into his arms as he felt a sudden warmth against himself.

"Sshh… everything's gonna be fine. I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked you what I asked…." Arnav let the words trail as he caressed her hair with his hand.

'You know Arnav… I miss them so much… I lost them when was 15. Shashi uncle and Garima aunty adopted me as they were childless. They are the family I have now.. but even then… I miss them so much…."

She said as she pulled out of the hug. He felt sudden surge of uneasiness seep through him. But he placed it aside and listened to her.

"Parents mean so much to you… Don't they?" She asked him.

"I don't know…. But my mother means a lot to me. Dad…. I don't know.."

Khushi didn't want to push him to tell her what was up with his dad. She could sense the tension that rose up in him at the very mention of him.

"Anyways… So you live down this lane?" Arnav asked her.

"Yeah… You see the house there? With a yellow light at the portico? That's the one…" Khushi said as she pointed out to a house.

"Okay… toh main chaloo?" Arnav asked her.

"Kyu? Why don't you come in?"

"No… Its ok.. not at this time."

Khushi nodded a positive as Arnav turned around to leave. Khushi started walking as she heard him call her.

"Khushi…"

"Hmm?"

He walked up to pulled her into a quick hug.

"Good night…"

Having greeted her he quickly pulled out of the hug and flashed her a smile.

"Good night to you too Arnav…"

Arnav saw her retreating form and watched her disappearing into her house as he heard himself say,

"I Love you Khushi Gupta….."

= || =

Khushi entered her house only to find a her mother waiting for her.

"Amma… you could have slept… u know I have a set of keys with me…."

"Its not like that Khushi. You are a girl.. how can I be without worrying? And where the hell were you? Nk called…"

All Khushi heard was the last bit of whatever her mother had ranted. She immediately ran upto her mother.

"What?? What did he say?"

"He said that he'd be coming here…"

"OMG!!! Kab?"

Garima could see the happiness in her daughter's eyes and she was equally happy for it.

"Two days later.."

And a stream of happiness ran through her. She was finally gonna be with him. She was finally going to spend time with her best buddy NK.

So... How was it?? 

Do Like and Comment!!!

Lots of Love...

Yash

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG u UPDATED this FF !lOVED THE UPDATE !
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
Thanx for pm
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love d growing bond bw the two...