Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF||An Untainted LoveStory(Chap 7- Pg 17)

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hey guys... with all the fiasco going on... I managed to write the FF... I want Arshi to live through my story...This is like my baby... so i wont update this until I get a proper response...

So... What happens when a Girl from Lucknow(Khushi Gupta) falls in love with a South Indian Boy( Arnav Ramakrishnan)...???
How will their families react to their love?
will they ever get together?
Will their UNTAINTED LOVE ever get a name?

To know...Come join me in this joyride to find out what happens to this UNTAINTED LOVESTORY...

P.S. I am going to update the first chapter only if i get enough comment,likes and feedback.atleast a comment for three-four pages and some 20 likes... I hope u dont want t let arshi fade away just becuase the show is facing all this frikking problem!!!
and yeah... If u want to read this more... Buddy me for PMs...

YASH

Chapter 1- page 1
Character Sketch-Page 3
Chapter 2-page 3
Chapter 3- page 6
Chapter 4 - page 9
Chapter 5 - page 12
Chapter 6 - page 14
Chapter 7 - page 17

Edited by ForeverArhi - 03 March 2013 at 6:36am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146suganya91bhambarich.sameekshaDevilish.Angelshay1990lovebadhanfaith_hopeMuskaan_8745678-Siaa-BarunSarariyararunsunita_gmsmiley-shiney29priyaAbi.NaSharaanazibah--Sarunholic--frenzyycaskerThanuAditya--MISHTEE--summaiyasayed-iLoveZaynMalik

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sounds interestng!!! Continue soon...

MemoriesDieHard

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Ohhh! It sounds interesting! I hope you continue! I would love to read more!

MemoriesDieHard

shay1990 Senior Member
shay1990
shay1990

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Needless to say that i love it?? OF COURSE!
I love these types of stories... doomed love *sighs* Day Dreaming

I love how you're on a roll with these stories Yash... Keep it up!!! Hug

Love from,
Di

Wink
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shay1990

Needless to say that i love it?? OF COURSE!
I love these types of stories... doomed love *sighs* Day Dreaming

I love how you're on a roll with these stories Yash... Keep it up!!! Hug

Love from,
Di

Wink

U got that right!! I am on a roll with stories these days... God knows how am i gonna update every single oneShocked

actually...being a south indian... I wanted to bring out such a story... U wont believe it but I got the idea for this FF while writing my major paper for my Ist semester sitting in my exam hall!!!!

And yeah...do i need to say that I was waiting for u to comment!!!

Love ya!!!

shay1990

MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

So a shameless me posted first chapter so that u ppl could get a better glimpse of how the story is... pls do comment and for PMs..buddy me. And for the silent readers and those who press the 'Like' button..its the same for u guys... I need to know what u feel about the story!!!Not proof-read.. so forgive my mistakes!

||AN UNTAINTED LOVE STORY||

CHAPTER ONE

~ The Unreasonable Eagerness ~

Lucknow, 5.00 pm

Khushi paced the room of her Lucknow house back and forth. She was tensed. For the whole of her life she had thought that she would spend her college life here in luck now. But the truth that stood in front of her boggled her mind. She was so confused. How could she even adjust there? Well…. As a matter of fact,Khushi Gupta could adjust anywhere, but the place her parents were talking about scared her.

Her thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door.

A very untimely interruption.

She thought to herself. She walked upto the door and opened it to find her mother standing there. She frowned at her mother who walked into her room and started to pack her things. Khushi saw this and when her mamma was putting everything into suitcase,Khushi would take out everything and throw it out once again.

"Khushi… why are u over-reacting? This is not the first time that ur dad is getting transferred. Stop fussing over everything and pack ur bag. U need to be in college next month!"

Garima said as she once again packed her daughter's cloth and arranged it in the suitcase.

Khushi widened her eyes when she heard her mother say 'College'.

"College? Mamma are u kidding me? College? And that too there? How will I adjust? But mamma cant I study here,staying at Rinku's place?"

"U will have to adjust Khushi… and it is one of the best colleges in the city out there. And no ways you are staying at Rinku's……Stop being such a child Khushi!"

Before Khushi could react,Garima zipped her bag and placed an index finger on her lips and said furiously. " We are leaving for Chennai tonight Khushi…. U better get ready to go to the college the day after!!"

Garima left the room leaving behind a helpless Khushi. She looked at her packed suitcase and then at the door and back. Her father had been transferred to Chennai and they had to leave for the place that very night. Although Khushi wasn't the girl who had a lot of friends, she found it difficult to leave the place. This was her home.

She walked up to the window from where she could she the bustling scenario of the city and said, " Goodbye Lucknow…. I'll miss u a lot." She then turned to her wardrobe and picked up a dress for the train journey and walked into the washrrom saying, "Chennai…. Here I come!"

For some unknown reason Khushi was really excited to reach Chennai.

She didn't know that soon she would find her reason for living out there.

= || =

Chennai, 5.00 pm….

He entered her room without making any noise. He peeped in through the door as he saw his best friend sitting in the centre of her bed surrounded by a heap of books around her.

"Ulla varalaama? (may I come in?)" He popped his head in through the door as she looked above from her books and smiled at him.

"Vaa da(Come na)…. From when did u need permission to enter my room….Idiot!"

"Bas aise hi!!"He smiled at her as he made his through the books and sat beside her. He gave her a sideways hug as she smiled back at him. She was his best friend. Or perhaps the only friend who was close to him.

He looked at her. She was busy jotting down points from the text. Preparing notes perhaps. Her hair was tied in a messy bun that made her look a disaster. Not that she was not one. She was dressed in her night suits as he frequently adjusted the specs that rested on her nose.

Yashashvini Iyer. That was her name. She was Arnav's best friend since childhood. The ease with which she spoke hindi made many wonder if she was a complete South-Indian by birth at all. She was not what a guy would call as 'beautiful'. She was just….what she was. she preferred simplicity and perhaps that was what he liked in her.

"Kabir keliye notes likh rahi hai?" He asked her teasingly as her eyes shot up at him in utter shock. Kabir Jaiswal. Her crush…. But what was on his side…Only he knew.

"OMG Arnav….. No…. why would I prepar notes for him?"She said as Arnav gave her an enquiring look raising his brows.

" NO re.. And for ur kind info.. Kabir prepares his own notes. he feels comfortable with  what he writes."

"Really? Kabir ke baare mein itni information Hmm?? Ok ok..." He said teasing her with all his might. 

"No Arnav...I am making notes for the new girl who is joining our college tomorrow. After this WE have to complete our project on 'The rise of the Novels'….." she said as she stressed the word WE.

"No ways yash… Not that one yaar…. Please…. I beg of u…"

"Nope…. We are doing it… let me complete Khushi's notes first…."

"Ab yeh Khushi kaun hai?( Now who is this Khushi?)"

She smacked his head with her book and reminded him of the new girl she had told him about….

"Khushi eh?"

"Yeah… She 's from Lucknow… I think its Khushi Gupta…. She might join us this week…." She said as she once again adjusted her glasses and continued writing.

Khushi Gupta…..

For a reason unknown…Arnav was feeling quite eager to meet the Girl named Khushi Gupta….

He wasn't aware that soon she would become the reason of his living.

= | =

The gupta family reached Chennai at about 6 the next morning. She stepped out the train and breathed in the fresh air. She peeped out of the door to see the platform of the Chennai Central railway station completely filled with people. She was liking the place.

The train came to halt at the designated platform. The Guptas got down from the train as Khushi examined the surroundings with a bright smile on her face. Something about this city was making her fall in love with it.

"Hello Chennai… Looks like I've already started to like you…."

"Khushi…come lets go. Our car is waiting outside. They'll drop us home. Khushi nodded in a positive as the three of them made their way to the car.

"Vanakkam sir"…The driver of the car greeted Mr.Gupta in tamil. He greeted him back as they loaded the dickey of the car with their luggages. It had been easy since Mr and Mrs. Gupta had already come here and unpacked everything. So all they had to carry with them was their personal belongings.

Khushi peeped out of the window of the car as the breeze brushed against her face. The cool air was piercing. They came across the santhome church. The church had been built by the british and one of the most beautiful churches in Chennai.

They finally reached their Home which was located in the 2nd street of K.K. nagar. They entered the house. Khushi examined the house. It was not big but it was small and cozy. There was a garden in the front that made the house all the more adorable. She entered her room and found it to be exactly like it had been back home in luck now. A smile curved upon her lips. She walked into her room and saw an envelope placed on her table. It was her admission card that had the name of the college inscribed on it.

SRM UNIVERSITY.

DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH LITERATURE.

Okay, SRM…here I come…..

She placed the envelope in her bag and crept into her bed eagerly waiting for her first day at the college!

So... how was it? I know that I am a master at giving you ppl the crappest of updates. Thanks for bearing with me!! Pls do comment guys! they mean a lot...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91reena1146barunsinghaniafaith_hopelovebadhankria1996shay1990jankisoni86-Siaa-BarunSara45678Muskaan_87--Sarunholic--Abi.NaSharaadolly477nazibahsparikhcaskerGurmeet4Drashtifrenzyyrkapoor1382siva2901-JollyJabeen---MISHTEE--laksh65summaiyasayedSaima-Syed

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
loved the update.

MemoriesDieHard

Go to top