*ArVi AshVik AT#23*-Tune Jo Na Kaha - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

now m imagning wat they would have told in their thank u speech...

cant wait till 2nd dec...
speech...remember ashu's gold awards thanku speech...she called RD on stage..this time i m sure they will be praising and giving credit to each other for this award..!
Originally posted by ameilia

exactly Jago but that woman never cared abt her fans...i mean who the hell in their rite minds will separates such a jodi? Answer only Fekta.
I am glad RD and Asha know how many Arvians are still sticking with them and supporting them.
Ekta should learn from this.
hey Amy its me Vinu...
agree wd u yaar ...well actually why i think she seperated them was because at a time both the couples can't be shown happy (acc.to her)...so that's why reunited Armaan n seperated Arvi...
Jago i was so happy they beat Aarya...GC has alot of fans u know...*roll eyes*.
That was indeed a tight slap to ekta i am thinkin she needs more to awaken her from her sleep and come back to reality we need Arvi back.
The ppl have spoken isnt that enough...
Amy are you all sure that Arvi won best popular jodi and not nayi jodi?? I dont want my hopes to get crushed...

i noticed that too Vinu.
I guess Ashvik was looked too good and they couldnt pass them up😉😉.
All of the couples were indeed real life couples.Vinu plz translate wat the reporter said i read it but forgot.
i think the reporter said something like...here comes the new love birds of Zee who are nowadays seen together always or maybe who go together always...didn't watchd seg n Tv ...just saw online n dat too mute...dis is frm watever i read...
Sorry Vinu i wasnt playing attention silly me.
Arman was never married off to someone else when i think abt Arvi i just get mad as we gotta put up with that woman with Arjun but we cant stop watching PR (i dnt watch pr) but cant stop reading the updates becaz i love Ashvik too much.
Ekat is smart she ropes in superb actors that even with a bs storyline the fans come back for their actors like me.I am doing this for Ashvik
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

cant wait till 2nd dec...
speech...remember ashu's gold awards thanku speech...she called RD on stage..this time i m sure they will be praising and giving credit to each other for this award..!
tab toh dono poori functn sirf ek doosre ko credit dete dete khatam kar denge...lol
Originally posted by style14

Amy are you all sure that Arvi won best popular jodi and not nayi jodi?? I dont want my hopes to get crushed...
Shailee does it matter really?
I am just happy Arvi got an award so they can hit some ppl on the head with it and knock some sense into them.
THE MASS has spoken...give us our Arvi back Fekta an i promise u will get ur real name back.

That was indeed a tight slap to ekta i am thinkin she needs more to awaken her from her sleep and come back to reality we need Arvi back.

What I felt from the post in PV forums was that they were more of GC fans or KS fans than Arya fans...But we are more of ArVi/AshVik fans rather than RD fans or Asha fans...😉

now ArVi has shown that their chemistry ia,out of the world..no matter how many crazy fans GC have or how many fb contest they win..what matters is the Popular jodi award and that award belongs to ArVi...
its time for ekta to realize importance of ArVi and its time for her to reunite them..