*ArVi AshVik AT#23*-Tune Jo Na Kaha - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi  guys well just caught up with the updates.
I feel so lucky that even Sbs showed RD and Asha among all those real life couplesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.I was like they cant miss the Princess with her Prince Charming.Those two just makes the world seem like a better place..
OMG RD chooses Asha's outfits?Always...nice frienshipπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.RD would surely make a wonderful husband...he has good taste.
RD was blushing so much when Asha was praising him...u think he would get used to all of that but then again it was Asha who complimented him.Noticed the whole shy RD when he put his hands on his face...he was literally blushing so much.
When she complimented him he complimented her back.He said something abt how Arjun is to be credited for Purvi's looks...Arjun and Purvi again as scapegoats.
Oh come on RD just tell us how u really feel and stop using poor Arjun he already has enough to deal withπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Once again Arjun becomes the scapegoat for RD.
Asha was talking more than usual...i mean its usually RD who says more but from her voice u can tell how excited they were.
RD blushing was just a treat to watch.
Thanks for the video RiaπŸ˜›
Originally posted by bonibright

ITA on 25th November on Star Plus and ZRA on 2nd December..😊. Does anyone know when will PCA be telecasted??
thanks boni...ohhh we have PCA also na frogot abt that...guess PCA s gonna be telecasted in colors don't know abt d date...
PV forum, they listed this

i attended the function..(credit  pjarpi)

Awards that went to PV are

Popular Face(Male) ~Gurmeet Chaudhary.
Popular Face(Female) ~Kratika
Popular Parivaar ~Punar Vivah.
Best Story ~ Shashi Mittal - Punar Vivah.
Best saas sasur- Dubey's
Best dialouge- Mrs. Usha Dixit Punar vivah
Best Chidl Artist- Ansh & palak ( all children of zee were given)

So, that are their seven awards...popular jodi was between aarya and arvi...since aarya didn't win it has to be arvi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ameilia

Hi  guys well just caught up with the updates.
I feel so lucky that even Sbs showed RD and Asha among all those real life couplesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.I was like they cant miss the Princess with her Prince Charming.Those two just makes the world seem like a better place..
OMG RD chooses Asha's outfits?Always...nice frienshipπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.RD would surely make a wonderful husband...he has good taste.
RD was blushing so much when Asha was praising him...u think he would get used to all of that but then again it was Asha who complimented him.Noticed the whole shy RD when he put his hands on his face...he was literally blushing so much.
When she complimented him he complimented her back.He said something abt how Arjun is to be credited for Purvi's looks...Arjun and Purvi again as scapegoats.
Oh come on RD just tell us how u really feel and stop using poor Arjun he already has enough to deal withπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Once again Arjun becomes the scapegoat for RD.
Asha was talking more than usual...i mean its usually RD who says more but from her voice u can tell how excited they were.
RD blushing was just a treat to watch.
Thanks for the video RiaπŸ˜›
hey Amy...*hugs*

i too noticed that today Asha was th eone doing the talking and RD was blushing...
So it means best jodi goes to Arvi.

Wow i simply love SBS Arvi segment. Anyone hv SBB link???
Originally posted by arjunaluis

PV forum, they listed this

i attended the function..(credit  pjarpi)

Awards that went to PV are

Popular Face(Male) ~Gurmeet Chaudhary.
Popular Face(Female) ~Kratika
Popular Parivaar ~Punar Vivah.
Best Story ~ Shashi Mittal - Punar Vivah.
Best saas sasur- Dubey's
Best dialouge- Mrs. Usha Dixit Punar vivah
Best Chidl Artist- Ansh & palak ( all children of zee were given)

So, that are their seven awards...popular jodi was between aarya and arvi...since aarya didn't win it has to be arvi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

chocolates in ur mouth...
VinuπŸ€—.
They showed Ashvik with real life couples i was like whats going onπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
RD blushing was too good to miss.
I am wondering how many awards PR took home.
I am loving the fact that ARVI got a jodi award...PV as predicted was tough competition.
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

ahh abhi...hope its true... 😳

Jagruti...it is about 99% confirmed...PV forum seems to be sure that Arvi won it...new jodi went to gunjan and maynak it seems...
Ok ppl im creating the next AT..
Originally posted by blueocean_787

So it means best jodi goes to Arvi.

Wow i simply love SBS Arvi segment. Anyone hv SBB link???

Uploading..