Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is very sad news. 4lions will learn it the hard way...they messed with their golden goose. I hope they know every jodi cannot have the same magic and aura as Arnav and Khushi and not every serial can be a phenomenon like IPKKND.

I hope we are heard...havent fought for a serial in ages but anything for IPK.
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If the track was changed for Daljeet then why not for Barun?? For god sake yaar Barun is the lead of the show and how can he be forced to take a leave for 2.5 years???? The PH and Gul are really freaking me out!!
P_Gopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Hi,

Just like we don't know what happened with DB we certainly don't know what's happening with BS right?. He did say that he becomes bored playing the same character which is sending off red signals about his commitment to the serial. Also his film is coming up and he said he wants to give more time for film's promotion.

Hey dear..
yeah we were never told what happened with DB so we can assume the same for Barun...
Yes he said he does get bored but he has been working from the age 17 and so certainly knows the importance of employment...
We never got the news about his signing a movie so why would he quit a show for no reason..
His movie is releasing in march i think and also it is under a very small PH...So it wont need much time..right..
Also Khushboo is a reliable source...
garitv thumbnail
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKING THE MIND AND HEARTS OF MILLIONS FANS OF BARUN SANAYA , IPKKND AS A WHOLE..PLEASE POST WHERE ALL CAN WE MESSAGE AND WHICH ARE THE CREDIBLE PLATFORMS WHERE WE CAN DO THIS...
KINDLY SPREAD THE WORD TO MAXIMUM PLACES POSSIBLE..WE ARE WITH YOU..
PLEASE LIST DOWN THE SPECIFIC ID'S WHERE WE CAN SEND IN OUR DESPERATE DEMAND TO BRING BACK EVERYONE AND BRING BACK THE CHARM OF IPKKD...

I HAVE BEEN ASKING SO MANY PEOPLE BUT NOBODY HAS GIVEN ME ANY DETAILS..
sanju2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is soo rediculous...hate 4rats to da core..dey r destroying thr very own baby...nw our last hope is Sp...nw all hopes lies wid sp..hope dey will take sum action n will save IPK
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
cheap 4 rats !! plzzz i wish they never see the succes ever aftr ipkknd
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am sending this across to anyone whom i think cares for the show...
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Screw u 4 rats and Gul.. She cannot get away with this..we have to
support Barun..he deserves our support
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think star plus should start another season with Barun and Sanaya and show the 4 rats that what they think is false, Sarun made IPKKND not the other way round😡
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
PLZZ media should know this !! this must come before the media !!!