Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Behind the curtain. by KHUSHBOO (Page 9)

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i'm feeling sooo bad 4 d actors!!!
4lions suck big time!!!

noor2012 Newbie
noor2012
noor2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
This is beyond upsetting. I feel so sorry for Barun and the rest of the cast.
.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Originally posted by saij

Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

Can I ask something ?!

If it really is why Barun is want to quit .. why don't he talk about it in public !? 
why he don't tell the fans that he want to quit because of the story line and his character !?
Deljeet, Deepali and Akshay talked and said that their leave because they are not convinced about their roles .. then why Barun cannot talk about his role and story !?

Barun can only talk when SP allow him to.

PK bear it with me .. I'm just trying to understand .. 
What is the different between Barun and DP , Deepali and Akshay ?! they all working with SP ..
Why they could talk about the real reson while Barun cannot ..?! or did Start plus give them the permission to talk while Barun not !

Most importantly , Why Barun Sobti has to give false statement , and hide the truth for the sake of these people who trying to ruin his character and his show? .. why he give people and audience a chance to blame him and question his professionalism ?! any one is his place will not do that because it will affect his reputation !!
he can easily refuse to talk, but not give wrong reasons .. and make people blame him

Gia ( Gobi) before even quitting the show was talking so freely and against SP .. so why BS cannot talk about the PH ?! 

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 09 November 2012 at 4:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22Dalmuthuya

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

This was way too much ...I think in the glory & success of there shows they had forgotten from where they had came from..If we ppl can get them on top then we surely can show them the groud also...

Lets show what  the power of the viewers...
IPKKND is from Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani not the other way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

[QUOTE=laksh65] absolutely agree with you, just now i posted my similar thoughts on another main post where it was mentioned that it is sobti's attitude problem and not Gul's.

I denied that and it is 100% fault of Gul, which is her nature and trend to start one show when it becomes success, she becomes overconfident and careless about that show, start another one and to promote that she will kill the existing one, for ipk, she destroyed geet and for Qabool hai she is bent upon destroying IPK, but here she is going to face a tough audience and loyal fans across the globe, we will nt accept the crap she is trying to show by butchering the characters, and believe me no one is going to watch QH if she destroys IPKKND, if her new born baby is good it will attract attention even ipk is on air, if not, it wont do any good to her by pulling off ipk.
[/QUOTE
Exactly...
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I feel so sorry for the actors and for us. We have lived through this show and loved it to the core.nthis is a lesson for us and for the actors. 4  lions are playing games and ending up hurting their viewers.. Bullshit.

Edited by Baki - 09 November 2012 at 4:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13TheSmurfs

P_Gopi Groupbie
P_Gopi
P_Gopi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Question..

If he's really leaving because he doesn't agree with the track why did he say he's become brain dead after playing the same role for over a year?

And if the pH can accommodate DB's demands they can't accommodate the male lead's demands?
May be he could have disagreed for a certain track ...Also we dont know what exactly happened with DB...Ithink she wanted to quit because her role had no potential but Gul might have told her now your role would have maximum footage...So she might have decided to stay...
I dont think they changed the track because of DB...
-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Tfs..

Go to top