Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Behind the curtain. by KHUSHBOO (Page 15)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

Pls someone writes an email, so we all can copy it and send to the mentioned adresses!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3278393
check this post for that

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

whom to believe, what to believe, now only i am becoming delusional and paranoid 

Am just fed up...They are srewing us big time...Be it PH,SP & BS...Nobody is perfect here...You think they care two hoots about us... They are just after their Business...It is sad  that we are going berserk because of all these things...My foot...
Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
omg whats going onCry
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by incandescent

The PH showed their true colors just a couple of days ago but still people are not seeing the truth. They called their last show a money making machine on their own forum after calling it their first baby for over 2 years. What do people expect?

Fari..I really don't get..A representative from the PH comes and openely blames the male lead for all the ruckus...

While the male lead..or as for that matter anyone has never pointed a finger at the PH...

Shows the true colors indeed!!

Exactly.. Even the other actors who are quitting or have quit are not saying a word. The ones who are still with the show are not saying a word. While the PH is playing these underhanded tricks to taint the actors reputation. 

They stopped spending any money on the show  long time back and now I here the male lead of the new baby is taking showers in luxurious bathrooms and female lead is carrying designer bags...speaks so much of their love and dedication for IPKKND. 

Edited by incandescent - 09 November 2012 at 5:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavnandu_2007Rozy77sreemeerafaree..mrinalini..Pr1yanka

mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

This post should be sticky and i just hate gul and this ph 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeera

shukhpakhii Senior Member
shukhpakhii
shukhpakhii

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Whats wrong with them I dnt get it.
its very simple, write a good story, listen to viewrs, specially from this indian-forum.
If u write a good story, problem solved, no one we would need to leave the show,
Have scenes for every single actors in ipk, including that hari prakash..
Even they can have AMAN, arnav's secretry..
There r so many ideas in this forum, so many os, ff ..have the ideas from here
Baaas, problem solved..
whats their problems? Can anybody tell? Wats the actual issue?
-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
gul is really  a disgusting selfish women!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 rats r the worst  horrible ph ever !!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable they r actually intentionally destroying their own show which they use to say once their baby !!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngry

never mind ipkknd is n r our fan's baby then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we seriously cannot let barun go n if it is then end ipkknd with sarun together as r  arhi but not separating them yar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never ever i thought even in my dreams that my arhi/ sarun n my ipkknd has to see such worst bad day's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryUnhappy

Edited by Chitrarocking - 09 November 2012 at 5:29am
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
one more observation is that if the same QH would have been scheduled  in star plus  or  any other channel except zee, she would not have made such attempts, because in zee they allow to a quite great extent intimacy between the leads which is a little more for  tv audience, and I think QH later has planned  some hot, scenes  which she could never show in any other channel forget star plus so she is confident if they start showing such scenes she will get more audience and popularity larger than IPK,

this is just my point of view because being here in Gulf more than a 1 and half decade, I have watched zee and they used to have programs at that time called midnight masala which was blocked in the middle east stream, at that time i was in kuwait.

This is just my analysis.

Go to top