Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Behind the curtain. by KHUSHBOO (Page 12)

alishahk Newbie
alishahk
alishahk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
mailed sp many times

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by P_Gopi

Question..

If he's really leaving because he doesn't agree with the track why did he say he's become brain dead after playing the same role for over a year?

And if the pH can accommodate DB's demands they can't accommodate the male lead's demands?
May be he could have disagreed for a certain track ...Also we dont know what exactly happened with DB...Ithink she wanted to quit because her role had no potential but Gul might have told her now your role would have maximum footage...So she might have decided to stay...
I dont think they changed the track because of DB...

Hi,

Just like we don't know what happened with DB we certainly don't know what's happening with BS right?. He did say that he becomes bored playing the same character which is sending off red signals about his commitment to the serial. Also his film is coming up and he said he wants to give more time for film's promotion.
Let me ask you one thing- You think any actor wud be so stupid to take risk when his movie is on verge on release...He could have used his show 's popularity to promote his movie..when he was shooting for his movie...he didnt left the show so now even if he is off for promotions , i dont think this is that much problem to accomodate that..his movie trailer is still not out for promotions by the way so what was the rush...it was all a cover up..so that they can put blame on barun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dognandu_2007..mrinalini..

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
This is very sad news. 4lions will learn it the hard way...they messed with their golden goose. I hope they know every jodi cannot have the same magic and aura as Arnav and Khushi and not every serial can be a phenomenon like IPKKND.

I hope we are heard...havent fought for a serial in ages but anything for IPK.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007simran04..mrinalini....SankiMedhz.....Tanu...riti4u

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
If the track was changed for Daljeet then why not for Barun?? For god sake yaar Barun is the lead of the show and how can he be forced to take a leave for 2.5 years???? The PH and Gul are really freaking me out!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shukhpakhiiSaraJL

P_Gopi Groupbie
P_Gopi
P_Gopi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by P_Gopi

Question..

If he's really leaving because he doesn't agree with the track why did he say he's become brain dead after playing the same role for over a year?

And if the pH can accommodate DB's demands they can't accommodate the male lead's demands?
May be he could have disagreed for a certain track ...Also we dont know what exactly happened with DB...Ithink she wanted to quit because her role had no potential but Gul might have told her now your role would have maximum footage...So she might have decided to stay...
I dont think they changed the track because of DB...

Hi,

Just like we don't know what happened with DB we certainly don't know what's happening with BS right?. He did say that he becomes bored playing the same character which is sending off red signals about his commitment to the serial. Also his film is coming up and he said he wants to give more time for film's promotion.
Hey dear..
yeah we were never told what happened with DB so we can assume the same for Barun...
Yes he said he does get bored but he has been working from the age 17 and so certainly knows the importance of employment...
We never got the news about his signing a movie so why would he quit a show for no reason..
His movie is releasing in march i think and also it is under a very small PH...So it wont need much time..right..
Also Khushboo is a reliable source...
garitv Newbie
garitv
garitv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKING THE MIND AND HEARTS OF MILLIONS FANS OF BARUN SANAYA , IPKKND AS A WHOLE..PLEASE POST WHERE ALL CAN WE MESSAGE AND WHICH ARE THE CREDIBLE PLATFORMS WHERE WE CAN DO THIS...
KINDLY SPREAD THE WORD TO MAXIMUM PLACES POSSIBLE..WE ARE WITH YOU..
PLEASE LIST DOWN THE SPECIFIC ID'S WHERE WE CAN SEND IN OUR DESPERATE DEMAND TO BRING BACK EVERYONE AND BRING BACK THE CHARM OF IPKKD...

I HAVE BEEN ASKING SO MANY PEOPLE BUT NOBODY HAS GIVEN ME ANY DETAILS..
sanju2012 Senior Member
sanju2012
sanju2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
This is soo rediculous...hate 4rats to da core..dey r destroying thr very own baby...nw our last hope is Sp...nw all hopes lies wid sp..hope dey will take sum action n will save IPK
ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
cheap 4 rats !! plzzz i wish they never see the succes ever aftr ipkknd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Go to top