Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Behind the curtain. by KHUSHBOO (Page 11)

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metitaliya

i cant believe this...phs destroying their own show ...do they really think they can extend the show without barun for 2.5 months .

Gul does not want to continue with the show! She is finding ways for SP to shut shop. Thats it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

Originally posted by saij

Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

Can I ask something ?!

If it really is why Barun is want to quit .. why don't he talk about it in public !? 
why he don't tell the fans that he want to quit because of the story line and his character !?
Deljeet, Deepali and Akshay talked and said that their leave because they are not convinced about their roles .. then why Barun cannot talk about his role and story !?

Barun can only talk when SP allow him to.

PK bear it with me .. I'm just trying to understand .. 
What is the different between Barun and DP , Deepali and Akshay ?! they all working with SP ..
Why they could talk about the real reson while Barun cannot ..?! or did Start plus give them the permission to talk while Barun not !

Most importantly , Why Barun Sobti has to give false statement , and hide the truth for the sake of these people who trying to ruin his character and his show? .. why he give people and audience a chance to blame him and question his professionalism ?! any one is his place will not do that because it will affect his reputation !!
he can easily refuse to talk, but not give wrong reasons .. and make people blame him

Gia ( Gobi) before even quitting the show was talking so freely and against SP .. so why BS cannot talk about the PH ?! 
because he is under contract from SP for 1 year and not under PH. we dont know their contract details and it is responsibility of channel now to come up with statement. BS was also in SP Diwali event and is also going for UK event for SP even when he is not in IPK for now.Gia has broken his ties with SP.She went against SP ,here barun is not against SP.What statement he made and how that statement was understood , we really dont know whole story to convict him for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77fly_dogmpk2011nandu_2007

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

tfs..still i cant believe he is going to leave due to health Confused
hope 4 the best

you think that's true???
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Gopi

Originally posted by Siri22

Question..

If he's really leaving because he doesn't agree with the track why did he say he's become brain dead after playing the same role for over a year?

And if the pH can accommodate DB's demands they can't accommodate the male lead's demands?
May be he could have disagreed for a certain track ...Also we dont know what exactly happened with DB...Ithink she wanted to quit because her role had no potential but Gul might have told her now your role would have maximum footage...So she might have decided to stay...
I dont think they changed the track because of DB...

Hi,

Just like we don't know what happened with DB we certainly don't know what's happening with BS right?. He did say that he becomes bored playing the same character which is sending off red signals about his commitment to the serial. Also his film is coming up and he said he wants to give more time for film's promotion.
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
OMG this is so sad ! Gul,PH 4Rats,Just one word,Disgusting AngryDead
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Okay so lets get this straight. BS gave notice and PH changed script. PH moved on to QH and BS wasn't happy with the script so he spoke out. PH said take a break and tell everyone you'll be back after 2.5 months. BS wanted a break so told his fans and spoke a lot of extra things in his interviews (that DNA article was so unnecessary)  

So does that mean Barun is coming back or not?
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

All i can say is..Poor actors. They are being blamed for taking a stand.
Indeed dear..but I am proud of Barun for taking this stand

I am proud of him too. I have always loved him. NOt just for his luks but for his simplicity but i didnt think he had such a fighting spirit in him. I am feeling so disgusted for watching Gul's show now. Sick sick sick. Never ever will i watch any of the four rats show.

Qubool hai?

Same here..will never watch their show again...Mujhe QABOOL NAHI HAIN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dognandu_2007-happilyunknown

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Gulji, you gave Barun and Sanaya Arnav and Khushi.
They gave you the world.
it is more than even you disgusting underhanded ingrate.
I guess you haven't come across an actor who refused to be treated as a puppet. Good for you Barun.

And good for LM, Abhaas, Daljeet, Deepali, Akshay who are leaving with him.

SP does not want to put UK trip in danger. Barun and Sanaya both have no comments...both are on SP contract.

Without the actors, you wouldn't have a show people want to watch.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simpbutlernandu_2007shubz1cuppa_n_cricketincandescentNestleToulouseriti4u

Go to top