•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i m new here but i think rehaan nd suvi r awesome together i m ean they r opposites but ths wat is the best and i m suvis age but normally i tend to get attracted to guys who r five six years older to me as they r tooo hott and at the same understanding nd smart and most importantly better lovers so wats wrong if suvi falls for RC πŸ˜›i really want to c more of their awkward scenes as they r really adorable Sorry guys if i m hurting nybody but thts wat i feel ,, but not to miss i loveee yuvi too he is cute but guys these age r little late in understanding so i m sure he wud get better with age but by then suvi cant wait ...its ohkay if she feels for REHAAN as he is a superb guy so i m really kicked about RESUπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lol..dear yuvi is not gonna take an year or so for realizing..plus suvi can't wait...???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Really don't understand this thing..Usko aisa despo toh kabhi nahi dikhaya for making a bf..or getting love..so didn't get the thing...
Second thing..umm..about understanding...well have u seen previous episodes of SG ???

About age..well that's your personal choice..so no comments on it πŸ˜†
rc and suvreen so doesnt match...this is a youth show and rehaan is actually married in real life so he is old for suvreen!!!!!!!!!!!!
heyy welcome to the forum nd i completely agree that resu rocks nd i feel love is a true feeling its not abt age nd all and for me resu looks really hot together...πŸ˜›
I like to go with the flow.. i am ok with anything that CV's have planned.
I mean RC does look good...

Lekin Yuvi Yuvi hai... and no one can beat him...
Lets see what happens
Well...I am surprised of the comment that RC is married in real life makes him so much matured,,,,,,not good enough for Surveen...Bollywood heros in 40's married with children are romancing with heroines half of their age on the screen and giving hit movies...so from when real life of an actor...vo married hai...bachhe hai...became a deciding factor for his pairing up with the lead actress...and if somebody doesn't know MM's kundali, he hasn't crossed the bar of 30 yet...he is young, handsome, professional...he is perfectly suitable for Surveen...

I am not against Yuvi but if Suvi feels for RC...that's good too...