Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My 4th and last email :( *edited sent already*

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!
i wrote this email to Star Plus...as a frustrated viewer. Need your opinion!
Should i send them or should i not?
i wrote it in frustration but feel bad to send it to a channel!
please advise me on what i should do!!
please!!

OK STAR PLUS!!

This is going to be the fourth and the last email that I am sending your way and I expect A REPLY BACK!!!

Yes I want  a reply from you guys!!!

I am officially very angry and pissed with the  Indian media!!

Is this how you treat your consumer??

We pay subscription fees monthly to you and buy your products and services and you do not find any reason to clarify our tensions and doubts!!

The least you guys can do is  release a statement stating you all are working on the problem and finding a solution  to it. We the fans and audiences would be waiting patiently for a good news!

AND WHAT WE LOYAL AND DEVOTED FANS GET NOW??

THE MAIN CHANNEL KEEPING QUIET, THE PH SAYING EVERYTHING  IS  IN LIMBO AND EVERY OTHER NEWS CHANNELS AND MAGAZINES AND ONLINE MEDIA TAKING EVERY FAN ON A JOY RIDE AND STATING UNCLARIFIED ARTICLES AND STATIN ASSUMPTIONS.

Please take a look at  International consumer products. I have watched many International programs and nothing like this has ever happened!! The Media Regulatory Body in every country, and the country that I reside in,  has never allowed such a thing to pan out ever. If such a thing ever occurs, the rumours are curbed right at the beginning and not allowed to spiral out of control like how you have done it. Anything that happens against the wishes of the Media Regulatory Body and specifically harms the audiences' mental and emotional capabilities is dealt with severely. I have seen many channels and PHs that have been fined for onscreen and offscreen drama and boycotted by the specific bodies.  The Production House's incapability to come out clean and the official channel is denying the rumours outrightly when every one globally knows what actually is happening is very frustrating for us viewers who are just layman. We want answers or at least a reliable source claiming the audiences to stay calm. I do not even see that happening! This is the first time I am seeing no proper actions and measures taken. I am totally dumbfounded at this utter unprofessionalism.

No one is able to enjoy yesterday's episode, everyone who watched it are crying. People have decided to unsubscribe to your channel, face it! I have read a lot of fans who have already boycotted your channel and are going to do so if Barun leaves. Let me tell you again, I was supposed to subscribe to your channel 2 days back but with this whole fiasco I do not feel a reason to anymore.

If Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon drama had ended on a happier note with a positive feeling a few more years from now, trust me I would have never unsubscribed Star Plus even after the show would have ended ! The main reason is because I will always be loyal to the channel for giving me a show like this once. But now you just lost it. This is not a premonition every fan knows why Barun is quitting, if you do not save the show or take the necessary measures or stop the PH maligning Barun's name (we fans know what a humble, honest, hardworking human-being he is, so please do not come and tell us otherwise), be prepared for a backlash from all your international viewers. When trust is lost once, you are never going to get it back again.

And remember it is not only International Indians who are watching the show, the fans' also include Americans, Europeans, Asians, Australians, almost one person from every ethnic group you can find in the world. You are not setting a very good example as a representative of the Indian Media to the world audiences.

We are even prepared to see the drama handed over to a new Production House that will care for it as its baby, with great tracks played out and the cast, crew and audiences all being happy about the product.  We are prepared to give the cast a break for them to come together again after the tracks are revamped and are able to give out a positive feel to the audiences. This is the fans' desperate call!

The ball now is now in your court.

Do something.

Give us an answer for the past 2 years that every fan spent loving the show!

Retain Barun, change the script none of us want Khushi to romance a third lead (then what was the meaning of the true love that was shown for the past 2 years?) and let the show go on!

Not possible, end the show on a positive note and let the PH and Gul Khan win!

should i send? 😭😭😭

***edited***
i have sent to every email of every personnel in Star Plus!!
lets pray for the best!!
lets be positive!!
ipk will rule forever!!
oh yes!!
with only Barun and Sanaya as leads 😃😃😃
Edited by Aphrodite88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes...at all the emails...n many times...send now :))
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear
Don't expect their reply
Keep sending mails...
Trouble them as much as u can
ARCH21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is a fantastic note. Please send. 
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsnair

Dear

Don't expect their reply
Keep sending mails...

write in the subject...Save IPK n Barun 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

yes...at all the emails...n many times...send now :))

hahaha thanks fuzzy!
will do it
just feel bad to email a respected channel such a email
thats all
rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Do stress them in bolds that u r their International Viewer...
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fazila~

write in the subject...Save IPK n Barun 

Ok fuzzy!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Ok fuzzy!

they wont read the email but they will read the subject...so whatever u want write there...rem quality is imp :))) 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail

Dear

Don't expect their reply
Keep sending mails...

thats exactly what am doing
😭😭