Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Every Actor BUTHERED by the PH (all politics) (Page 2)

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

res

Appy u r right sis
Why dont we blame Gulmaata???? Why actor r responsible???
n most important
Why all actors frm IPKKND are leaving?? cox SHE IS NOT DOIN ANY JUSTICE TO ANY CHARACTER

I was warned by Geet fans earlier...but I gave a damn to dem n follow IPKKND like mad..Reason is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA for sure!!! Barun breathes dat character,never complained abt costumes,shoot timings,never threw tantrums...but what is he getting in return--

Stupid script changes
Compelling him to give unbelievable statements...huh

Why Akshay-Deepali is leaving cox their character had been sidelined like a trash
Daljeet gave a notice...so she stayed back n that HORRIBLE track...ughhh...Ppl hate Anjali now

BaRun has a self-respect...he doesnt want his character to be butchered so going

GUL..I HATE YOU

agreed Cry

Edited by Appy_Indy - 09 November 2012 at 3:45am

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
and bubly??
and lakshmi also disappeared!!!
actually nk also gone but they brought him back due to pressure!!!!!
they dont have brains yaar!!!
they cant manage one show properly then how will she=w maintain so many shows??
i dint get that fact!!!
for some  fun gul see this
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280716

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihrimah-Koeli_Appy-

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
all of a sudden every actor r on the verge of quitting from IPK !
r ppl so blind cant see the PH's true color ??
they r such unprofessional and rude making everyone let go but cant change their so called script !
how specific !

cant explain my hate for 4lions'
they will be always remembered in my curse

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

res

Appy u r right sis
Why dont we blame Gulmaata???? Why actor r responsible???
n most important
Why all actors frm IPKKND are leaving?? cox SHE IS NOT DOIN ANY JUSTICE TO ANY CHARACTER

I was warned by Geet fans earlier...but I gave a damn to dem n follow IPKKND like mad..Reason is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA for sure!!! Barun breathes dat character,never complained abt costumes,shoot timings,never threw tantrums...but what is he getting in return--

Stupid script changes
Compelling him to give unbelievable statements...huh

Why Akshay-Deepali is leaving cox their character had been sidelined like a trash
Daljeet gave a notice...so she stayed back n that HORRIBLE track...ughhh...Ppl hate Anjali now

BaRun has a self-respect...he doesnt want his character to be butchered so going

GUL..I HATE YOU
they made him so frustrated that he made statement like "I'm not doing justice to the role"
this line made me cry like hell !!! I'm dead sure its Gul mata who yelled Barun saying this "u r not doing justice to the role"
I hate Gul to the coreAngry
two things i've learnt from IPK:
1. never get emotionally involved with a daily soap.
2. never watch any 4lions' show 

vandana1965-Koeli_Appy-

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
couldnt agree more...people are thinking that we are blaming Gul for Barun's exit alone...i want to tell them all i am blaming GUL-BULL for more than just that...your post lists most of the reasons i have and one more addition- i hate her for keeping everyone in the dark about all this and blaming her actors for this...

vandana1965-Koeli_Appy-

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Too lazy to type it up again. Sharing what i wrote in the other thread:

Simple, Gul Khan and 4Lions want to pack their bags and move on to fizul hai. All the goodwill, investor confidence and profits the makers earned from IPK will now be used in fizul hai and their future shows. 
They've extracted all they can from IPK, now it's time to move on. 
As for the channel, their thought process is that lets continue cashing in on the show's popularity and bring in a new male lead. For as long as the show runs, our local and international viewership won't be affected. 

Don't want to get started on the actors and their demands, enough said already.

Edited by zee_armaan - 09 November 2012 at 4:26am

vandana1965-Koeli_Appy-

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
read this now in a thread:

Behind the curtain….

Well, I'm here to lift the veil that the PH has so successfully managed to weave. But before I get there I want to ask one thing to all the fans.. do you look back at the days when IPK had been at the top position? Where the magic of arhi made many go beyond watching the show for half and hour and spend much more time living in the little world they had so beautifully created? Do you remember the time when we waited with held breaths to watch the fights that arhi used to get into? Do you remember the feel the show had once given through arhi- the feel of falling in love?
Where is that feeling? Where is the magic?
Why did it all disappear to some unknown place?
It wasn't just the fans who cried for the lost magic of the show, Barun did too. The story line hadn't been to his liking and he had demanded a change. But the ph didn't listen to his demands or the demands of other actors- Akshay had one dialogue in a week on better days. Deepali's presence was like the painting on the wall of rm.. always present but silent and unmoving. When Barun demanded for a change, he was told quite unkindly that, it was ipk that made him and not the other way round and he wouldn't be forgotten in a month if he leaves.
The current track is again the brainchild of the PH and Barun is taking a break of 2.5 months or let me say that he has been shown the door for another 2.5 months. If you wonder why only lousy tracks are thrown our way then it is because all the good tracks are kept in store for the other show while ipk is a sinking ship for them.
Gone are the days when we thought nothing was irreplaceable. The ph proves time and again that everything is. The show that was once their baby was brushed aside because another baby took its place and now has all the time and attention.
So guys prove it once more that some things are irreplaceable. Mail the ph, star plus and other sources and let them know that for you guys ipkknd is defined by Barun and sanaya and it will always be. Let us bring back all the actors who left and let the delusional idiots know that some people make a mark in the hearts in such a way that we search for their presence even in their absence and their place is always secure in the heart and it remains unchanged with time.

Credit: Mukaan Facebook

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281761

vandana1965-Koeli_Appy-

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Agreed Appy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top