Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sidhu's lesson for Sapna (Page 3)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Very Good Message. He put it nicely T.his is what was needed someone explain her mistakes without making her feel bad about herself since she is not emotionally that strong. I hope she will learn from her mistakes.
sapna and learn from her mistakes kabhu nahe mumkin he nahe ha ROFL

Everyone deserves second chance. If someone explained that nicely so maybe she will.Think Positive. Big smile

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

Originally posted by *king*

Originally posted by .Shayari.

can u explain in brief..not able to watch it now

His hindi is way too difficlut for me to translate so shall post word to word. 

Sidhu was standing in a khatgare and Urvashi the catain was asking her a question that Mink had posed as to why he lost to Sapna in the task

Sidhu : maine dekha ki Sapna jisko mein bohut yaar karta hu woh apna aaa kho chuki hain. toh muhje uske liye sympathy nahin empathy tha.

next he tells Sapna

Sidhu: Aa jo kuch bhi kar rahi thi woh rule thod hi rahi thi. physcical violence ke ghaav bhar jaate hain Sapna yeh baat yaad rakh. Lekin kyun ke tum choti ho, Sidhu tumhe vachan bhad hain. Iska yeh matlab nahin Sidhu athar ka bana hua hain yah niketan athar ka hain yah yeh duniya athar ka hain ki tum kisi se bhi kisi waqt oonchi awaaz mein chahe woh Salman ho, Sidhu ho, chahe woh niketan ho. kisi waqt bhi bulaalogi aur woh women empowerment hain. Woh women emowerment nahin hain. Kyun ke woh auraton ke liye ek galat example hain. Aur auart ka sab se bada aabhusha hain Sapna aaj mein bade shaanth swabhav se tumhe bhol raha hu woh hain lajja.

*king*

@red: This was fine.
@blue: This was fine.
@pink: In India women should be empowered in the sense that they need to learn to speak up. They need to raise their voice and protest when they are being ill treated. Most women in India refuse to speak up especially victims of physical and mental abuse. Some of them are afraid of further abuse. Some of them are worried about the society. Now Sidhu's point is valid that Sapna's behavior was completely wrong. That is not women empowerment. Women should take a stand when they are being ill treated in this case Sapna wasn't ill treated. There is no justification for her behavior. So Sidhu was fine in the entire paragraph except the last sentence. There was no reason he had to make this an issue of gender.

I give him benefit of doubt because he was born in a earlier generation. But again saying that Raja Ram Mohan Roy too was boen in a different generation too.

*king*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhusharma78

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*king*

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by chocobear

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Hmmm I like that he pointed out her mistakes. But I did not like about his "lajja" crap. Being polite and decent applies to both genders and not only women.

I do not like when guys use such tags for girls. Who are they to tell us how a woman should be. Let women decide for themselves. If guys can have a potty mouth and loud speaker, I do not see any reason why a girl shouldn't. If I was ready to condemn Sana for her accusation and speak of equality there, even here I shall say if in true sense guys believe in equality then such tags or excuse shouldn't be used to condemn a woman. Condemn a wrong action, but not for the sake of promoting that "lajja" stereotype for girls. He could have pointed out her mistakes without using the gender card.

I didn't read the thread. I am just commenting on this post of yours.

I so agree with you. Why should Lajja and all these words be applied only for women? If guys can swear then so can gals. Why are the rules different for guys and gals? It should be the same right? If it's okay for a guy to smoke and drink then it should be okay for a gal too(I am not supporting drinking and smoking) but a girl should not be condemned for drinking and smoking just because she is a girl. 

He was pointing out her mistakes how she was aggressive that day. He basically stated that she shouldn't shout or get violent whether it is Salman or Niketan or him. He said shouting isn't women empowerment, which I agree with him. But then he said that women's real ornament is "lajja", which I do not agree with him at all. That "lajja" crap is outdated. Shows his regressive mindset, again not his fault cuz he is from a different generation. But I do not agree with such tags coming from any man especially in this century.
I dont agree with this lajja crap which sidhu has doled out! auraton ka sabse bada aabhushan hain Lajja!! Plsss coming from Sidhu...this is not done! an act cannot be condoned jst bcoz the one who did is a Woman! He shud not have said this!Confused

-Chandramukhi-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Very Good Message. He put it nicely T.his is what was needed someone explain her mistakes without making her feel bad about herself since she is not emotionally that strong. I hope she will learn from her mistakes.

Everyone deserves second chance. If someone explained that nicely so maybe she will.Think Positive. Big smile
LOLshe will sab se nominated this time i think so LOLLOLLOL wo footage khaya ge kuch bhi karlo LOL

Chalo lets see. Be.a.rebel ji has full confidence on sapnaLOL

vibhusharma78

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

LOLshe will sab se nominated this time i think so LOLLOLLOL wo footage khaya ge kuch bhi karlo LOL

Sab log ko nominate karne ka chance nahin milega. Kyu nki captain usey specially nominate karegi.LOLLOLLOL. Haan aur agle hafte bhi bohut saare humgamey hongey Sana ke nomination ke waje se.Tongue

*king*

sarasingh86

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index