Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you love Barun as ASR or Barun as Barun???? (Page 2)

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. thought-provoking title! 

Lemme see: i like ASR, but I also REALLY like the guy that Braun Sobti as a person is! Yes you're right we don't know much about him-- but there's something more to him, something very realistic and sensible, like you wud want men to be these days!

I love Barun as Barun, so if he wants to go, i wud let him. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Barun as ASR only...Smile
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I am used to seeing barun as ASR...But I couldn't even watch a single episode of BHPH in youtube..Actually I didn't know he existed until I came across IPK..

He was brilliant as ASR..but i don't know  maybe if any other actor had played this character from the beginning,I would have felt the same towards that person too..maybe I would have ignored the serial altogether..about that I can't be sure...It is completely hypothetical..maybe something like sarun magic wouldn't have been there..

There were so many right factors for the show in the beginning..now we have all the wrong factors associated with the show..

I am going to give the new guy a chance..If he impresses me and there is a gripping storyline..i would watch it for sure..but if I dont see any chemistry and all the offscreen dramas continue,then I will bid adieu to this once wonderful show...

My verdict-I loved Barun as ASR..

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 4:47am
Raadhiyaaa IF-Rockerz
Raadhiyaaa
Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i love asr because of barun 

terribletwist

49nd Groupbie
49nd
49nd

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
While I do agree with the principles of what you are saying, I have to say isn't it the same thing with any other celebrity that is loved and adored by fans? I mean we never really know them as people but tell that to the millions of so called 'beliebers'. I think it's just that the concept of such a person appeals to us a lot, to the point where we become die hard fans. Ultimately with actors it's the life they breathe into the characters they play that connects us to them
Of course it was barun playing asr whom we fell in love with and along the way we added all the nice traits we saw in him during interviews to create this picture of an ideal guy. Just my take on the fan girl phenomena I guess. Not that all this makes it any easier to accept what's going on with our show and how much he will be missed. Both as asr and barun.

Edited by 49nd - 09 November 2012 at 4:41am

terribletwist

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
i like asr as barun  coz he gave life to dat charactr and made this show popular ... and love barun as asr coz asr is so cute though he is an angry young  man 

terribletwist

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Honestly Love ASR, but then again Barun is the one playing ASR.
I can't imagine someone else as ASR because he set this high image of ASR that nobody can take.
Barun is an amazing actor he made ASR real for us. There is something about Barun's acting.
I tried to watch Barun's other show, but I couldn't I just love ASR as Barun.

Edited by SaraJL - 09 November 2012 at 4:45am

terribletwist

Go to top