Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Do you love Barun as ASR or Barun as Barun????

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Do you love Barun as ASR or Barun as Barun????

If you love him as ASR then basically you love that ideal man that every woman on the globe fancies. I mean, a man who has everything one can think of like money, power, intelligence, moral strength, good looks, a handsome personality a lot of confidence tempered with sensitivity and compassion and  who is totally and irrevocably in love with you and caters to your every whim.

That man is "ASR" and he is a fictional character with a larger than life persona and he is not leaving your show

if you say that you love Barun, then tell me  that apart from his onscreen and off screen pranks and interviews how much do you actually know about him to love him or to hate him?????
Tell me please that besides some of the superficial details about his likes or dislikes or his favourite song, food or colour, you have any idea about him?
Do you know anything about his habits, his insecurities, his family, his value system, his social and financial status, his looks without makeup and the ASR get up, his personality traits, him at his ugliest, him at his best etc. etc. if tomorrow he appears as a villain, would you still love him or ask him to be removed like "Shyam" or "Sheetal".

Admit people that you love ASR and you have unconsciously extended that love to Barun, and the reality is that if another actor eg. Rhithik Roshan or Amitabh Bachan (of 20 years ago) comes and steps in his shoes you would accept it easily.
Conversely speaking would you hate him if he appears in a different serial as a different character??? After all, this serial or the character would end one day then what?????
Right now he is young and has options and he is taking them so we need to grow up and accept reality.

It's Barun's decision to quit for whatever reasons and other actors in the show plus the PH or SP who have decided to stick to the show, should not pay for it. Like wise if the Production house can find a good and suitable character to replace Barun  then what is the need to kill the character?
They can and should select another actor, good looking and serious and who has the pride and confidence to carry ASR's character and who would look good with Sanaya to carry on with the play.

This is not to bash anyone, it is simply the sensible thing to do.
Realistically speaking, it is always the story and its characters that make an impact on the audience and as long as it is good and well knitted any good actor can play the part and the audience would like it too.
After all it is the entertainment industry yesterday belonged to dilip kumar, then amitabh bachan and then it was the three khans and rhitikh raushan and now RK and IK and RS etc. We need to understand that the place on top in this industry is the most fickle one and it is always empty as well, and public taste too is an ever changing phenomenon, so if Barun is trying to think big let him do it. we are not paying his bills or supporting his financial goals, it is him and him alone so if he is not happy with the current scenario he has the right to change and look for greener pastures.
            Let him go gracefully because if he has what it takes to make it in the big world of glamour he would reach some where if not then just wait and you'll see him in another TV serial, that is if the fans have not scared the future producers with the complications of their "so called love" bordering on  craziness, from hiring him.

Edited by dididumb - 09 November 2012 at 3:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kv8949ndArchana89debby_11

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
barun as asr obviously !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i love him as barun ilike him as asr
spiritpink09 Groupbie
spiritpink09
spiritpink09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I don't know about love but right now I know who do I hate the most Angry
simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I love ASR. Barun does a good job of being ASR. I like him as an actor and I think he is cute, but personally I don't know him so can't comment.

terribletwist

sarun_friends Groupbie
sarun_friends
sarun_friends

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I like ASR only because of Barun . He is the one who gave life to that role and without him ASR would not have been ASR and the craze for the role wouldn't be there
rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
barun is doing as ASR...nd he's best at it...its nt dat i luv barun jus coz of asr..i luvd barun in BHPH...i was mad behind him..bt here m dying for him..

bt at d end its barun nd his decision..as a fan ..i follow it.. 

Pyaaraarnav

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
barun as asr...

Pyaaraarnav

Go to top