my views and prediction

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

My Views

today epi was AWESOME!!! it was probably the bst so far. πŸ˜›I like al the cut angad and kripa scenes especioalls the hand arounf back one; also the one were she is drunk- tat was kewl 2.πŸ˜‰

My predictions

1. Damini wil think tat krip and and prithvi should get marriedπŸ˜† but wen😑 idiotic naina 😑tells her bout the angad and kripa one hotle room thing- shell b mad at kripa/plus the pics of angad holding kripa will enhance naina's storyπŸ˜•

2. Angad is gonna start likin kripa (DUH)πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: prakriti

2. Angad is gonna start likin kripa (DUH)πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....u joker.........and yes duh πŸ˜†

kariya!!!

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Yeah...........................the pic of Angad holding Kripa is gonna cause quite a stir..........................the paparazzi is gonna spread it accross the news............................poor poor Prithvi, he isn't gonna be too happy
dreamerrrrr thumbnail
hey guys i know dis hasnt got anything 2 do with this topis but i just wanted to know how u inckude parts of other people's posts into ur own like kool kariya has done with prakriti's post????
Jots thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamerrrrr

hey guys i know dis hasnt got anything 2 do with this topis but i just wanted to know how u inckude parts of other people's posts into ur own like kool kariya has done with prakriti's post????

hey dreamerrrrrrrr, lol, u select quote (the blue button on the right hand side)  from that persons message!!!! i hope that helps πŸ˜•

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

kool*kariya* thumbnail
hey dreamerrrr i hope jots helped u out with teh blue "QUOTE" button on the right hand side of the person who'es post u want to quote
evil_eyes_ thumbnail

lol.. itz gonna be soo sad for pooor prithivi, because he doesnt even knw that .. the letter was from harshini.. not kripa..πŸ˜†

prakriti thumbnail
i no---- i cant wait 2 c tonights episode...........................i love this show.
jas_angad10 thumbnail

well i rekon ur prediction is pretty much true but lets wait n see

jas

prakriti thumbnail
i just reead the update and i think tat everythin is goin teh way i thought it would(------atleast i hope for the good parts)