Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Star Astrologer Navin Bajaj predicted *Spoiler* exit (Page 7)

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CosmicQueen

Originally posted by scofield

Originally posted by SushiTasty

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by CosmicKing

Originally posted by music_masti

sooo BB's plan is to make dellu winner...

poor weUnhappy

It is quite possible because I remember having heard Delnaz say once that she has a lot of debt on her head. Maybe someone in Colors wants to help her get out of debt. Even if they are not able to make her the winner for fear of being exposed for favoritism, they will still keep her till the end to make sure she earns a pay cheque as fat as her Wink

Same thing happened in the case of Ashmit Patel. He was fixed as the winner from the start but later the channel had to give up their plans due to public pressure. 

Really ... favouring ashmit .. but why ? :O . .got details on this news??

every year they have a fav contestant whom they want to make the winner. Ashutosh won because he shared his winning amount. Vindu Dara Singh won because of Akshay Kumar. Ashmit was Salman's friend, so was Mehak...whats new in this, the whole world knws this. delu has connections in the channel..how come their whole family has been on the show?
Sorry i aint got no clue what is this discussion about. But i only saw your comments and seems like you are not only wrong but on another tangent.
Vindu dint win coz of akshay Kumar{seriously how the F did kumar come up]
Ashmit did not win and neither did mahek..
Please put down the crack pipe for the sake of your health and the mind of fellow india forum users 

@scofield ...hello!! wake up!! pre fixing of winners is known to all the bboss followers. its old news. 
Im not saying its all true. Yes it is fixed, if not then definitely manipulated. After all its a corporation that wants to make big moolah. All i said was i dint see vindu-akshay connection and that ashmit dint win.may be you know more about industry than i do. Its not the stars calling the shots. Its the channel. Endemol is no small entity. Remeber media and  channels have power to overthrow govts. what is a show to them..
Media is the new underworld now. 
. People who think and believe everything that BB airs to be true, have  my respect to be  naive and still functional in today's world.

Edited by scofield - 12 November 2012 at 7:10pm

CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by CosmicKing

Originally posted by music_masti

sooo BB's plan is to make dellu winner...

poor weUnhappy

It is quite possible because I remember having heard Delnaz say once that she has a lot of debt on her head. Maybe someone in Colors wants to help her get out of debt. Even if they are not able to make her the winner for fear of being exposed for favoritism, they will still keep her till the end to make sure she earns a pay cheque as fat as her Wink

Same thing happened in the case of Ashmit Patel. He was fixed as the winner from the start but later the channel had to give up their plans due to public pressure. 

Really ... favouring ashmit .. but why ? :O . .got details on this news??

every year they have a fav contestant whom they want to make the winner. Ashutosh won because he shared his winning amount. Vindu Dara Singh won because of Akshay Kumar. Ashmit was Salman's friend, so was Mehak...whats new in this, the whole world knws this. delu has connections in the channel..how come their whole family has been on the show?
Sorry i aint got no clue what is this discussion about. But i only saw your comments and seems like you are not only wrong but on another tangent.
Vindu dint win coz of akshay Kumar{seriously how the F did kumar come up]
Ashmit did not win and neither did mahek..
Please put down the crack pipe for the sake of your health and the mind of fellow india forum users 

@scofield ...hello!! wake up!! pre fixing of winners is known to all the bboss followers. its old news. 
Im not saying its all true. Yes it is fixed, if not then definitely manipulated. After all its a corporation that wants to make big moolah. All i said was i dint see vindu-akshay connection and that ashmit dint win.may be you know more about industry than i do. Its not the stars calling the shots. Its the channel. Endemol is no small entity. Remeber media and  channels have power to overthrow govts. what is a show to them..
. People who think and believe everything that BB airs to be true, have  my respect to be  naive and still functional in today's world.

Its not the stars calling the shots. Its the channel. Endemol is no small entity. 

It's both. Sometimes it's the star who gets his way and sometimes it's the channel. They have to co-exist so they prop each other's candidates. There are 15 of them, remember? So there is room for both the stars and the channel to fix their desired candidates in the show. 

Remeber media and  channels have power to overthrow govts. what is a show to them..

Agree. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushiTastyChillHumVikasCool

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
last few tweets from @NavinBajaj on Big Boss

As said earlier, Mercury remains retrograde till 26 Nov, opening the doors for second chances & comebacks. Obama got his, you may too.

@bpvaswani I don't have the birth details of Sapna, Vrijesh, Vishal. Colors should put it on their website. The evicted may be put in a secret place anyway as I feel a twist in the show is near.

so putting 2 and 2 together,, could this mean whoever is getting evicted may come back this week in the secret space?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicKingCosmicQueenShumachervijaytatanejaVikasCool

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
"Navin Bajaj ?@NavinBajaj

Like I said before Mercury retro will ensure 2nd chances & comebacks. Karishma back in #BiggBoss #BB6. Will it be Aashka in the secret room"

CosmicQueenShumachervijaytataneja

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Like I said before Mercury retro will ensure 2nd chances & comebacks. Karishma back in #BiggBoss #BB6. Will it be Aashka in the secret room"

this is incredible! is this guy ever wrong? he hit bullseye again Clap ...just incredible how accurate he is evrytime. but lets see how long he can maintain his predicting streak.
its because he has client like ekta kapoor and many more high ranked official from colors tv..there is no astrology in it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amfundailm25music_mastiVintageWine-Cruiser-

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
in this thrd itself its said..colors CEo is his believer...

the directors producers bolllywood and tv all go to these astrologers and do like what they say only...

so he can predict easy..bcose he's the person who says what to make the show  go on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30fire_gun

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

this is incredible! is this guy ever wrong? he hit bullseye again Clap ...just incredible how accurate he is evrytime. but lets see how long he can maintain his predicting streak.
its because he has client like ekta kapoor and many more high ranked official from colors tv..there is no astrology in it 

but i have been following him for a very long time. He not only predicts abt BB, he has made other predictions about world events accurately also. Ekta Kapoor can't tell him that Confused

CosmicKingvijaytatanejaVikasCool

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

but i have been following him for a very long time. He not only predicts abt BB, he has made other predictions about world events accurately also. Ekta Kapoor can't tell him that Confused
woh alag prediction hai like earthquake, elections LOLLOLLOL bigboss kii prediction yeh astrologer nahi bata saktha kii who will be in secret roomLOLLOL and blah blah stuffOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index