Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Star Astrologer Navin Bajaj predicted *Spoiler* exit (Page 6)

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushiTasty

he is correct yet again! Navin tweeted the names of Niketan and Sapna for this wk nominations and both are nominated along with Aashka and Vrajesh Clap

ask naveen to predict  what will happen next week...who will get nominated...

3 days before we all predicted that ashka, nik,vrujesh and sapna will be in nomination...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilm25

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_masti

he is correct yet again! Navin tweeted the names of Niketan and Sapna for this wk nominations and both are nominated along with Aashka and Vrajesh Clap

3 days before we all predicted that ashka, nik,vrujesh and sapna will be in nomination...

he predicted even before it came on live feed or the forum. I checked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicKingCosmicQueenvijaytatanejaVikasCool

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I wish i could see people like you in life so I could make fun of you..

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Haha aha ha 
You believe in babas and still come onto internet..
Why dint you ask your your mata if you are allowed to be with internet baba
ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by CosmicKing

sooo BB's plan is to make dellu winner...

poor weUnhappy

It is quite possible because I remember having heard Delnaz say once that she has a lot of debt on her head. Maybe someone in Colors wants to help her get out of debt. Even if they are not able to make her the winner for fear of being exposed for favoritism, they will still keep her till the end to make sure she earns a pay cheque as fat as her Wink

Same thing happened in the case of Ashmit Patel. He was fixed as the winner from the start but later the channel had to give up their plans due to public pressure. 

Really ... favouring ashmit .. but why ? :O . .got details on this news??

every year they have a fav contestant whom they want to make the winner. Ashutosh won because he shared his winning amount. Vindu Dara Singh won because of Akshay Kumar. Ashmit was Salman's friend, so was Mehak...whats new in this, the whole world knws this. delu has connections in the channel..how come their whole family has been on the show?
Sorry i aint got no clue what is this discussion about. But i only saw your comments and seems like you are not only wrong but on another tangent.
Vindu dint win coz of akshay Kumar{seriously how the F did kumar come up]
Ashmit did not win and neither did mahek..
Please put down the crack pipe for the sake of your health and the mind of fellow india forum users 

Edited by scofield - 12 November 2012 at 12:00am
music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

he predicted even before it came on live feed or the forum. I checked.

we all predicted by thursday friday...

anyone watches the show can understand who is going to nominated and out...

till now BB 6 was predictable for even 5 year old kid..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilm25ChillHum

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scofield

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by CosmicKing

sooo BB's plan is to make dellu winner...

poor weUnhappy

It is quite possible because I remember having heard Delnaz say once that she has a lot of debt on her head. Maybe someone in Colors wants to help her get out of debt. Even if they are not able to make her the winner for fear of being exposed for favoritism, they will still keep her till the end to make sure she earns a pay cheque as fat as her Wink

Same thing happened in the case of Ashmit Patel. He was fixed as the winner from the start but later the channel had to give up their plans due to public pressure. 

Really ... favouring ashmit .. but why ? :O . .got details on this news??

every year they have a fav contestant whom they want to make the winner. Ashutosh won because he shared his winning amount. Vindu Dara Singh won because of Akshay Kumar. Ashmit was Salman's friend, so was Mehak...whats new in this, the whole world knws this. delu has connections in the channel..how come their whole family has been on the show?
Sorry i aint got no clue what is this discussion about. But i only saw your comments and seems like you are not only wrong but on another tangent.
Vindu dint win coz of akshay Kumar{seriously how the F did kumar come up]
Ashmit did not win and neither did mahek..
Please put down the crack pipe for the sake of your health and the mind of fellow india forum users 

obviously you are a newbie when it comes to Big Boss or are trying to act innocent. the whole world knows whatever work Vindoo gets is only because of his friendship with Akshay Kumar. AK was then associated with bb as the host of Fear Factor. you don't read newspapers??? Ashmit did not win only because there was a public outcry against him. why did Kashif had to leave? because news about his being in the crew of Wanted leaked out in the press.

please educate yourself on well known facts first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicKingCosmicQueenvijaytataneja

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Well I don't think an astrologer is needed to predict BB evictions. Everyone knows it. The astrologers true test will be to predict the winner of BB6 now itself!! If he can do it now, then hats off to him !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtrb20CosmicKingCosmicQueenSushiTastyvijaytatanejaVikasCool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index