Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Star Astrologer Navin Bajaj predicted *Spoiler* exit (Page 17)

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Wackon har eviction se pehle yeh navin bajaj ka topic 1st page par bump ho kar aa jayega!! this is quite boring!Wacko
WackoWackoWackoWacko

Shumacher Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushiTastyvijaytataneja

kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
SO who is the predicted winner of this season.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaytataneja

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
This week I want him to be right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushiTastyShumachervijaytataneja

vijaytataneja Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak.SushiTastyShumacherArsha_Kriyansh

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shumacher

Originally posted by tere_mere

yaar yeh jo navain bajaj batata hai..woh toh mein bhi bata du! If u follow the show..its quite predictable!!Tongue

n upar se channel mein sources ho toh kaam makhan hi tarah ho jayega!! i dont blv in this crap! LOLLOLLOL
yaar, fir aapne bataaya kyun nai abhi tak??? the show has started since last two months, aapne ek baar bhi eviction say pehlay bataaya??? LOL  ... baatein karna aasaan hai, anybody can boast like you! even your friend Dale Bhagwagar boasted on twitter without saying anything specific. and then he later deletes all his tweets LOL

only Navin Guruji has the guts to take names every time and he has been doing since the show started.. not only this season, he has predicted the winners of previous seasons correctly every time. even this season's winner he has predicted right in the beginning of the show, and his prediction is right on track so far.

Yaar sabse pehle toh chill karo!!

Mein tumhe bata dungi ki kon evict hone wale hai n kon jeetne wale hai!Smile

but sad part is i m not a celebrity n no one is listening to me coz i m a nobody here n when  tweet no one bothers!LOLLOLLOL

so i just predict it to my frnds n family who listen to me...Smile

aap sunna chaho toh bhi sun lo..Smile

aaj vishal jayega...

fir jeetega delu n ashka mein se koi  ek...coz i can clearly see they r channel faves...i dont watch live feed..i see only whats shown in episodes...
meri fave kon hai...hard to say...they change daily..in this season no one has been able to earn my loyalty completely!LOL

bratz007

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shumacher

Originally posted by tere_mere

yaar yeh jo navain bajaj batata hai..woh toh mein bhi bata du! If u follow the show..its quite predictable!!Tongue

n upar se channel mein sources ho toh kaam makhan hi tarah ho jayega!! i dont blv in this crap! LOLLOLLOL
yaar, fir aapne bataaya kyun nai abhi tak??? the show has started since last two months, aapne ek baar bhi eviction say pehlay bataaya??? LOL  ... baatein karna aasaan hai, anybody can boast like you! even your friend Dale Bhagwagar boasted on twitter without saying anything specific. and then he later deletes all his tweets LOL

only Navin Guruji has the guts to take names every time and he has been doing since the show started.. not only this season, he has predicted the winners of previous seasons correctly every time. even this season's winner he has predicted right in the beginning of the show, and his prediction is right on track so far.

i 100% second what you say, shumacher. only those who don't know him ask questions. i have been following him for last 3-4 years. and he has predicted all season's winners correctly every time. unlike others who give names after finals, navin picks his winners in the beginning of show only. i am totally his hug fan! Smile

Shumacher

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushiTasty

Navin Bajaj tweets on today's eviction

Ray Ban ?@unchainedrhythm

@NavinBajaj This week all the boys are nominated. Who do u think is going out?

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

@unchainedrhythm The chances r highest of Vishal, followed by Shukla & Imam..in tht order. @ColorsTV has only put up their Sun signs not DOB

Hide conversation
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
10:07 PM - 13 Dec 12 Details

Like this any one can make prediction...we all said it 'll be between vishal and shukla...

any ways shukla is out..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index