Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

yaar in say poochu meri shaadi kub hogi ???😳

I also want to ask him the same question πŸ˜›  Does he do personal readings? Is there any way to contact him other than twitter @NavinBajaj ?? Can I have his mobile number please!!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so big boss is corrupted by salmaan;s friends , relatives and contacts🀒
nutmeg7 thumbnail

oh nooo not that astrologer mumbo jumbo again 🀒

SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i found one more video of Navin Bajaj on youtube. he is quite a handsome man πŸ˜›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIW2xSci4iw
Edited by SushiTasty - 11 years ago
If that's true he should use his intuition for better use ...

[QUOTE=MrManagement]why doesn't he predict terrorist attacks or natural disaster and alert the authority so lives can be saved? 

I agree. Navin should put his God gifted intuition to help the world. His intuition is just uncanny! I found this tweet of his on the day Ponty Chadha and Hardeep Chadha were killed ...17 November

@NavinBajaj Ponty Chaddha & brother shot dead in Ponty's farmhouse. Not sure if they killed each other as police reported. Somebody got rich overnight.

- 17 Nov 12 Details
It is now being reported in newspapers that it was Namdhari who plotted the murders of both the brothers. He is now sitting on a pile of unaccounted cash which belonged to the brothers. The police are searching for the stashed away cash. So it was Namdhari who got rich overnight!
Edited by vijaytataneja - 11 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
yaar in say poochu meri aur salmaan ki shaadi kub hogi ???😳 Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

If that's true he should use his intuition for better use ...

Originally posted by: MrManagement

why doesn't he predict terrorist attacks or natural disaster and alert the authority so lives can be saved? 

I agree. Navin should put his God gifted intuition to help the world. His intuition is just uncanny! I found this tweet of his on the day Ponty Chadha and Hardeep Chadha were killed ...17 November

@NavinBajaj Ponty Chaddha & brother shot dead in Ponty's farmhouse. Not sure if they killed each other as police reported. Somebody got rich overnight.

- 17 Nov 12 Details
It is now being reported in newspapers that it was Namdhari who plotted the murders of both the brothers. He is now sitting on a pile of unaccounted cash which belonged to the brothers. The police are searching for the stashed away cash. So it was Namdhari who got rich overnight!

main aapke saath agree hoon. Navin Guruji should be approached by the government for helping them in finding criminals and predicting natural calamities. ye banda boht sahi astrologer hai. Number one!
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I need ask Navin Bajaj when is Mink The Stink leaving the Bigg Boss house and taking her loser Niketan with her πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

I need ask Navin Bajaj when is Mink The Stink leaving the Bigg Boss house and taking her loser Niketan with her πŸ˜†

good question! pls ask him on twitter. I also dislike both niketan and mink. niketan is season 6 ka sabse bada schemer hai! and mink is just his sidekick now πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Rahman ji dil khush kar dia aapnay ye sawaal poonch karπŸ˜›