Star Astrologer Navin Bajaj predicted *Spoiler* exit - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
why doesn't he predict his own future?
sooo BB's plan is to make dellu winner...

poor we😔
Originally posted by music_masti

poor we😔

You know this is so predictable...did u notice in Sidhujis farewell clip they showed urvi saying sindhuji is not taking this task seriously & we might loss cz of him & niks opposing nominations saying u didnt nominate 2 n slept, in morning u voted 12 indirectly n shayantanis cooments but sabse bura comment tho delu ne kiya tha saying aide banke peda khana wali baat & Aashka Sana have endless gossips.., but in end in anothe clip they played delus nice words.. Bad cut karke jo bohut saare the they added one clip of nice saying in 1st week time! Obviously they r not showing delu's bad version in hr long show but in live telecast we get to see as it is n even in that they keep reducing volume whenever shez being gossipy! What is she another juhi or what?!! So lame!

poor we😔

It is quite possible because I remember having heard Delnaz say once that she has a lot of debt on her head. Maybe someone in Colors wants to help her get out of debt. Even if they are not able to make her the winner for fear of being exposed for favoritism, they will still keep her till the end to make sure she earns a pay cheque as fat as her 😉

Same thing happened in the case of Ashmit Patel. He was fixed as the winner from the start but later the channel had to give up their plans due to public pressure. 
Originally posted by DiviNitya

You know this is so predictable...did u notice in Sidhujis farewell clip they showed urvi saying sindhuji is not taking this task seriously & we might loss cz of him & niks opposing nominations saying u didnt nominate 2 n slept, in morning u voted 12 indirectly n shayantanis cooments but sabse bura comment tho delu ne kiya tha saying aide banke peda khana wali baat & Aashka Sana have endless gossips.., but in end in anothe clip they played delus nice words.. Bad cut karke jo bohut saare the they added one clip of nice saying in 1st week time! Obviously they r not showing delu's bad version in hr long show but in live telecast we get to see as it is n even in that they keep reducing volume whenever shez being gossipy! What is she another juhi or what?!! So lame!

yeah same thing i said in another thrds also...

they dint show dellu and ashka bitching...that's y coming out from BB house sidhu gave aashka and dellu's name for the media people...

one more doubt i have...
sidhu has got a very huge followers party wise, cricket wise and now BB stay may  have increased his fanbase...
so may be BB asked him to do that...so if sidhu says delnaz/ashka is good..sidhu fans will vote for dellu..ashka..
Originally posted by CosmicKing

It is quite possible because I remember having heard Delnaz say once that she has a lot of debt on her head. Maybe someone in Colors wants to help her get out of debt. Even if they are not able to make her the winner for fear of being exposed for favoritism, they will still keep her till the end to make sure she earns a pay cheque as fat as her 😉

Same thing happened in the case of Ashmit Patel. He was fixed as the winner from the start but later the channel had to give up their plans due to public pressure. 

Really ... favouring ashmit .. but why ? :O . .got details on this news??
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Really ... favouring ashmit .. but why ? :O . .got details on this news??

every year they have a fav contestant whom they want to make the winner. Ashutosh won because he shared his winning amount. Vindu Dara Singh won because of Akshay Kumar. Ashmit was Salman's friend, so was Mehak...whats new in this, the whole world knws this. delu has connections in the channel..how come their whole family has been on the show?

yeah same thing i said in another thrds also...

they dint show dellu and ashka bitching...that's y coming out from BB house sidhu gave aashka and dellu's name for the media people...

one more doubt i have...
sidhu has got a very huge followers party wise, cricket wise and now BB stay may have increased his fanbase...
so may be BB asked him to do that...so if sidhu says delnaz/ashka is good..sidhu fans will vote for dellu..ashka..

So sidhuji said Aashka n delu name or what?! Some article came today on it! 😕
i didnt get o read any news so no idea! But why would he do that...he doesnt even bond wih aashka
Ahhh wht a flop show it would b, im fedup with then whinning all the time!
he is correct yet again! Navin tweeted the names of Niketan and Sapna for this wk nominations and both are nominated along with Aashka and Vrajesh 👏! 
Originally posted by SushiTasty

he is correct yet again! Navin tweeted the names of Niketan and Sapna for this wk nominations and both are nominated along with Aashka and Vrajesh 👏! 

ask naveen to predict  what will happen next week...who will get nominated...

3 days before we all predicted that ashka, nik,vrujesh and sapna will be in nomination...