India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Star Astrologer Navin Bajaj predicted *Spoiler* exit

CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
The man who predicted first that Sampat is leaving is actually the Star Astrologer, Navin Bajaj. He predicted this on 4th November itself.    See here:

http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265117310266798080 

He also predicted Siddhu will leave voluntarily on 6h Nov before anyone else knew. See here : http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265841611014021124  

I have been following him for a long time. He had even predicted the Winners of last three seasons correctly! He has also predicted many earthquakes and disasters very accurately in the past. The Man to follow is @NavinBajaj on twitter. He is simply the best Astrologer in India. 

Edited by CosmicKing - 09 November 2012 at 3:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicQueenSushiTastyShumachervijaytatanejaVikasCoolKTPROCKSSuper KoolShahZurAkkiHP

throughmysenses IF-Dazzler
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
LOL!!ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PixieeeChillHumforums_girlAwesome2210Shayu.sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Its 9th Nov n sidhuji is still in the house.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagorelarki_punjabanShayu.susan29Shru77

SushiTasty Senior Member
SushiTasty
SushiTasty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CosmicKing

The man who predicted first that Sampat is leaving is actually the Star Astrologer, Navin Bajaj. He predicted this on 4th November itself.    See here:

He also predicted Siddhu will leave voluntarily on 6h Nov before anyone else knew. See here : http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265841611014021124  

I have been following him for a long time. He had even predicted the Winners of last three seasons correctly! He has also predicted many earthquakes and disasters very accurately in the past. The Man to follow is @NavinBajaj on twitter. He is simply the best Astrologer in India. 

Very true! He's really good! I'm telling you some of my tv actress friends in Mumbai were singing his praise to me . Im told he's also close to Sanjay Dutt and his wife Manyata...he was spotted at their Mata Ki Chowki cpl of yrs ago. He is the one who gave the muhurat timing for their twins birth. my actress friends told me this.

CosmicKingCosmicQueenShumachervijaytatanejaVikasCool

CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Its 9th Nov n sidhuji is still in the house.LOL

I'm sure he will leave soon. I've been following Mr. Bajaj for a long time, He's never been wrong. I have full faith in him. 

CosmicQueenShumachervijaytatanejaVikasCoolsarasingh86

CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushiTasty

Originally posted by CosmicKing

Very true! He's really good! I'm telling you some of my tv actress friends in Mumbai were singing his praise to me . Im told he's also close to Sanjay Dutt and his wife Manyata...he was spotted at their Mata Ki Chowki cpl of yrs ago. He is the one who gave the muhurat timing for their twins birth. my actress friends told me this.

You are right. I myself saw him at Ekta Kapoor's birthday party once. He keeps low profile but lot of big people are his friends. The CEO of Colors follows him on twitter, also Mr. Mahesh Bhatt's wife, Soni Razdan. He predicted many world events with uncanny accuracy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicQueenShumachervijaytatanejaVikasCool

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vybhavi5555scorpsarah75MissChievousbewafacherrypansylarki_punjabanFaraan92

KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

Now I can add Star Astrologer on my resume.

Even i predicted the Sampat will leave the house today...
maybe we should add being star astrologer in our resumes...LOL

Edited by KTPROCKS - 09 November 2012 at 3:51am

asra.miraniCaissariatagorescorpio8990mkdeepaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index