Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -BrokenDreamer-

if ipkknd was VClose To Your Heart...U Wud Hav understand The Situation Better,...!!
This Reaction is Obious Wen U Feel Cheated!!

You're right. I'm not attached to IPK, I just enjoy it a lot. Maybe that's why I'm the only idiot waiting around for something OFFICIAL to come out and tell us what's going on, rather than spending hours calling 'Gul mata' a b-word, for something we're not even sure she's done.
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

People are upset, they have different ways of dealing. Some stay cool, some lash out.

I must be an idiot for thinking that 'lashing out' on a lady who hasn't yet been proved of doing anything wrong is unfair then.
Barunz4ever thumbnail
You never knw Gul might hav manipulated BARUNS N AKSHAYS STATEMENT after al actors are mere puppets of PH
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barunz4ever

You never knw Gul might hav manipulated BARUNS N AKSHAYS STATEMENT after al actors are mere puppets of PH

Exactly. And you never know she might NOT have.
arshii143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly... there is no need to blame anyone..
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I must be an idiot for thinking that 'lashing out' on a lady who hasn't yet been proved of doing anything wrong is unfair then.

I didn't call you an idiot or say those that don't want to point fingers are idiot so chill out. 

If you were really trying to stand out and handle it the right way instead of sinking to the level of those lashing out as you say, then you wouldn't be replying to me with your trite, sarcastic  responses. So not sure how you're coming across any better.  

Anyway I'm not here to bash Gul, I don't think anyone should be slandered like she is but your Post comes off very presumptuous as well. 

People are lashing Out at her bc of their opinions, you're lashing out at these people bc of your opinions...just drawing parallels. Practice what you preach. Leaving it at that. 
ppl will not change no matter what.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
People need to accept the simple Fact that Barun is taking a break!! Just look at him!! He looks so washed out!! :( A lot of you on this forum were saying Barun looks tired, he needs a break!! What happened now?!! You can't accept it because he's taking a long break?! Wow!! Some fans you are!! Instead people are busy playing the blame game!! Sanaya has worked with these people before!! If she had a problem with them then why would she join this team again?!! Geet ended because of the channel was going to revamp!! All the shows ended that time!!

Shreya
Ftsara thumbnail
Agree...we should be polite and respectful an ask her to do what we want...acting like this way will make them more upset and they will think as we don't care about their feelings why shoul they.
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

I didn't call you an idiot or say those that don't want to point fingers are idiot so chill out. 

If you were really trying to stand out and handle it the right way instead of sinking to the level of those lashing out as you say, then you wouldn't be replying to me with your trite, sarcastic  responses. So not sure how you're coming across any better.  

Anyway I'm not here to bash Gul, I don't think anyone should be slandered like she is but your Post comes off very presumptuous as well. 

People are lashing Out at her bc of their opinions, you're lashing out at these people bc of your opinions...just drawing parallels. Practice what you preach. Leaving it at that. 

Firstly, I never said you called me an idiot.

Secondly, my post was merely to point out the fact that we were being disrespectful to someone we haven't even met, and THAT, lady, is being presumptuous. 

Thirdly, the fact that you haven't understood the basic point of my post just goes to show...well, nothing in your favour, quite obviously.

Leaving it at THAT.