India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When Akshay himself has tweeted, then why the hate

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Go read his tweet where it clearly states this whole hullabaloo is not the PH or Gul's fault. Why are so many of you going ON and ON with the same crappy 'Gul mata is this', 'Gul mata is that', I hate her, yapitty yapitty YAP. Seriously guys, show some respect. The truth is we still have no idea what is ACTUALLY going on, and more importantly, the REASON behind it!!

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024Suzich123toggle45specailgirlMynenikunjikuttygree86Ftsaraarshii143guessimgreat-Emma.K-esmeralda111huddyArshiluvu27green_teasuba1980srija.singh04mad-eyenaaza_deen..SaNaYaHoLiC..norolimsun2011meshasMitsu91Gypsyrose21nomad.nessgangulikshows_fangirlhighonshowssamin6ArnavKhushijodiDaRkPrInCeSsMani.raizada.GrangerMalfoy.CDloverini_kat--drama_queen--Chaituvdushturain-rajsua-IPK007bikeriderrushshrispate22-MKB-shewolf.sbk2

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Completely agree...it's too much to be s hateful when we have no concrete knowledge!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024neethysuba1980meshasKulfiBai

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
True but I have other reasons to dislike Gul though that existed before this entire situation. 

I'm not a fan of now she runs, or tries to run, her business. 

And why would an actor like akshay want to speak out against her or anyone? Tarnish his image for a show and PH he's quitting anyway? 

And it's a forum, people can have opinions without concrete proof to back up their opinions. 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddysana535zunara_aliarnav_addictedyongshintrishy13arnavandkhushi1norolimvinu.srPyaaraarnav-Siaa-crazyaddictionblackdice1001nandu_2007ArnavKhushijodiNightingale...AfyaLuv_isnt_classysimran04sreemeera-BrokenDreamer-subha_rath2004ipkknd-fanCDloveRaadhiyaaa-MKB-MrDarcyfanMephistoHayaa.m.MyriadOfHues.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

True but I have other reasons to dislike Gul though that existed before this entire situation.

And why would an actor like akshay want to speak out against her or anyone? Tarnish his image for a show and PH he's quitting anyway?

And it's a forum, people can have opinions without concrete proof to back up their opinions.
You're right, they can. But isn't it time to show some rationality and level-headedness?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024toggle45green_teaipkknd-fannonasiRaadhiyaaa.GrangerMalfoy.Sultan_Of_Swing

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

You're right, they can. But isn't it time to show some rationality and level-headedness?

People are upset, they have different ways of dealing. Some stay cool, some lash out. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavandkhushi1subha_rath2004sreemeeraNightingale...nonasi

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Exactly my point... Everyone is blaming Gul... But everyone forgets it is this Gul who gave  us  such a magical show named IPKKND She gave us ASR character. ...People may say that Barun too contributes in this...No doubt that he indeed with his acting make ASR such a favourite character... But u can't deny here mentor is also good.It is the mentor and student  equal contribution which make  this character popular...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45green_teainnocentgreenKulfiBai

smitzyPM Senior Member
smitzyPM
smitzyPM

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
there's so much of pull and heave going on.. is BS wrong? is Gul wrong? When they don't realise, it is us the fans who have been wronged!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaMcNinjarini_katKulfiBai

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

if ipkknd was VClose To Your Heart...U Wud Hav understand The Situation Better,...!!
This Reaction is Obious Wen U Feel Cheated!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana535abraxosshar19

Go to top