WHO IS TO BE BLAMED IN ALL THIS???

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
certainly not Barun Sanaya Akshay Deepali Daljeet and all the cast!!!
Our beautiful cast is working really hard for the show and to entertain us...they're doing their job...They know how much we love them and ipkknd...they know that we're hurt...unfortunately they can't do anything...

writers, cv's:
to be honest they have ruined everything by including typical and boring tracks in such a beautiful show...they could have done things better...it's their job to make a good storyline they're paid for it!!!!

PH & Gul:
YES!!! they think we're fools and idiots and that we'll accept all the things so easily without saying anything...they don't know us... actors are under a high pressure...fans are trying their best to make things right but nothing seems working...after 1 year htey decide to destroy everything in front of us good very good!!! no respect for viewers!!! seriously!!! IPKKND has still so much potential dunno why they want to rush everything!!! good if you make other shows but don't forget that ipkknd brought you a huge fame!!!! and loads of fans and viewers!!!!
 Things seems to be repeating always!!! a show that really touched millions of fans heart is being tretaed like this!!!! (won't say the other shows name here but you know which ones I'm talking about) SERIOUSLY GROW UP!!!!
ps: kindly please don't say that I'm immature I know all this is pure fiction and not reality but still after a very hard day and all the problems in your life you want to calm down and watch something you like/love: for me it's IPKKND...
thank you for taking time to read my post 😊
-Maria-Edited by Maria.Creationz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks 😊
Originally posted by: 1yyy2krish3