Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 8)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS



So can we hope for a a Diwali 360?
From "you mean nothing to me" to "You mean everything to me" Day Dreaming





What a lovely thought! Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Polkadots78-Maggie-meens80Hriju321soapsudssbk2PSharada

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7387

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for PM Sangha. I liked yesterday's episode a lot. Today's was ok. Akash and Payal finally say goodbye. I will miss them. But, wish them well. Wish well for BS too. Enjoy your break dood.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-meens80Hriju321soapsudsPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Joined: 15 February 2012
Posts: 3936

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hiya Ladies...
My motto these days is enjoy till it lasts...With Barun Sobti I too will take a break from IPK and when news(if any) comes of his comeback,moi will be back.I  and most others think that IPK will go the film Deewana way where ASR will be presumed dead and the new guy ,maybe Dhruv,will bring back Khushi from depression and just when Khushi is ready to move on,Arnav will return.The twist in tale will be that it will revealed that the new character is black who conspired to kill ASR...
While this is going on,I'll too take a decent and well earned breakWink as I just cannot imagine Khushi without Arnav.If the makers show Arnav supposedly dying and still Mamaji,Aakash and Payaal in USA...then its hats off to there mentality.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-habsmeens80showstruck.Mandy.PSharadaDiyaS

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3728

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Hiya Ladies...
My motto these days is enjoy till it lasts...With Barun Sobti I too will take a break from IPK and when news(if any) comes of his comeback,moi will be back.I  and most others think that IPK will go the film Deewana way where ASR will be presumed dead and the new guy ,maybe Dhruv,will bring back Khushi from depression and just when Khushi is ready to move on,Arnav will return.The twist in tale will be that it will revealed that the new character is black who conspired to kill ASR...
While this is going on,I'll too take a decent and well earned breakWink as I just cannot imagine Khushi without Arnav.If the makers show Arnav supposedly dying and still Mamaji,Aakash and Payaal in USA...then its hats off to there mentality.


Hi Sangha,
Yes enjoy it while is lasts makes perfect sense in the current scenario and while i would have absolutely loved yesterdays episode i was just so sad with the Arnav-Khushi hamesha wala scene, coz it very well may not be the case unless they end on a happy note.
But i completely agree; with Barun, Sheetal, Shyam, Akash n Deepali gone how do they intend to proceed.
I am really feeling sorry for Sanaya, how is she going to keep shooting with half the team (cast n creatives) gone, not knowing where the story is headed and knowing very well that most of the audience will never accept her jodi with anyone else in this show.
Barun is exhausted and i feel terrible for his current position; his decision to take a break/quit may have been manipulated/forced or not but atleast he gets to move away from this mess..



Edited by meens80 - 09 November 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321soapsudsshowstruckDiyaSPSharada

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 6759

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Check this out girls in case you haven't...

I had posted a link to this thread yesterday...the PH girl's thread...see this post on that thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282310&PID=69114323&#69114323


This was the girl who claimed she "knew" while all of us just "assumed"...and now that she is is quitting the IPK team (she says she quit) she says she quit because there were too many pressures, too much negativity and because the team is no longer the team that was...and 4 lions never again...interesting...hmm? especially in the light of the totally 360 degree things she said before she quit...the PH obviously stinks...and much of the original team probably thinks so by now...


Edited by soapsuds - 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321PSharadaDiyaS

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7387

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Check this out girls in case you haven't...

I had posted a link to this thread yesterday...the PH girl's thread...see this post on that thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282310&PID=69114323&#69114323


This was the girl who claimed she "knew" while all of us just "assumed"...and now that she is is quitting the IPK team (she says she quit) she says she quit because there were too many pressures, too much negativity and because the team is no longer the team that was...and 4 lions never again...interesting...hmm? especially in the light of the totally 360 degree things she said before she quit...the PH obviously stinks...and much of the original team probably thinks so by now...



What happened her? 360 affects of IPK . How could she change side in 24 hours?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsPSharada

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52106

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

So can we hope for a a Diwali 360?
From "you mean nothing to me" to "You mean everything to me" Day Dreaming




I would love this, we've been getting a lot of 360s of late so why not this? Last Diwali he shattered her heart to pieces, this year he should make this Diwali a memorable one for her Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52106

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Hiya Ladies...
My motto these days is enjoy till it lasts...With Barun Sobti I too will take a break from IPK and when news(if any) comes of his comeback,moi will be back.I  and most others think that IPK will go the film Deewana way where ASR will be presumed dead and the new guy ,maybe Dhruv,will bring back Khushi from depression and just when Khushi is ready to move on,Arnav will return.The twist in tale will be that it will revealed that the new character is black who conspired to kill ASR...
While this is going on,I'll too take a decent and well earned breakWink as I just cannot imagine Khushi without Arnav.If the makers show Arnav supposedly dying and still Mamaji,Aakash and Payaal in USA...then its hats off to there mentality.

I think you are onto something, Arnav could be written away on business again but instead of being kidnapped this time he is presumed dead only to return later on. It is cliched but it leaves the door open for his return and also paves way for a new entry. I hope we are wrong but it is a possibility

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321DiyaS

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Arhi FF: Lies,Lies,Lies|Chapter 2|

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: -Rubyy-   Replies: 75   Views: 16556

-Rubyy- 75 16556 24 August 2012 at 1:43am by Amanram
IPKKND: Lies

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: nayika   Replies: 65   Views: 8635

nayika 65 8635 21 March 2012 at 8:38pm by queenie11
Our hopes lies on the Newsletter!

Author: shybabe   Replies: 0   Views: 639

shybabe 0 639 04 November 2011 at 11:32am by shybabe
love lies in lies...

Author: ChaiBiskoot   Replies: 4   Views: 833

ChaiBiskoot 4 833 05 August 2011 at 12:37pm by shilparoxx
Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 47   Views: 9595

.Prometheus. 47 9595 11 July 2011 at 7:07am by differs

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index