Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 7)

sanfan Senior Member
sanfan
sanfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

at the first bit in bold...no Rekha I think we all saw that too...many of us...unless it maybe because all of us are afflicted by the same disease...the IPK addiction...and it maybe sandy"s handle...but HAA fits us all doesn't it...?LOL...all hopelessly addicted to ArHi...

at the second bit...me too...it seems that kind of a day...am giddy with relief to see Sheetal black...was so would over the other horrific track that might have been...that sach mein...aaj madhosh hua jaaye re mera mann mera mann mera mann...

[/QUOTE]

Oh Biraj , can i give u a virtual hug for that!!Hug we are all HAA alright!!
Imagine in a world where one should be happy to see gud people around, i am applauding that a woman is negative..LOL of all the cliched things that i love to berate...i  actually did a happy dance...Embarrassed

Edited by sanfan - 09 November 2012 at 9:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630Hriju321soapsudsPSharadaDiyaS

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanfan

I guess everyone will love these episodes of IPK for different reasons...esp as we prepare a walk into sunset...

As a person who loved the Payash jodi very much (altho they had precious little to do on screen), i want to write about my favourite scene of today as it involves one half of that pair

my favourite scene of today was the one between Arnav and Payal...

I have loved every single Arnav_payal scene. Yes they were few and far between..but there has been something special in that jeth-bhabhi relationship that even in the unspoken moments was always calling attention to it.BS  (even in his regular sang-froid avatar, his interactions with Payal were different) and Deepali ( with her reserved nature that she played to perfection) did full justice to that bond...may be the scenes were written like that but i like to believe it was the individual talent of the actors that brought the nuances alive on screen..

i recall the very first instance...the one after the GH incident...the fiery Payal confronting ASR...i thot it will set the tone of the relationship...it did in a rather special way...how would i describe it reverent, respectful, dignified, trustworthy...maybe i saw more than was intended...but i guess IPK has been about that...what Jaya (guturgutur) would call the  power of suggestion...ahhh for the IPK that was and Ahhh indeed for what it promised in equal measure

aaj madhosh hua jaaye re, mera mann mera mann!!

I agree with you. I loved Arnav - Payal bonding. In fact there was a thread where Ash was discussing how they can take the story forward and my one point was Shyam( at that point we all assumed Shyam was more of blast from the past) would try to hurt Payal or Babuji and I wanted ASR to rescue them. I always felt Arnav felt more of a brother like to Payal than a jeth. Kash ke we had more of these scenes. Also my favorite was the Heer Ranjha performance scene wherein Payal stands as a statue and Mami scolds her. Everyone is busy taunting Payal but Arnav is the one who stands by her and gives her hand kerchief. That was really touching. Kash ke we had more of these interactions then kuch aur hi hota aaj IPK. I will be really happy if we get Payash for the last day shoot if the show is ending on Nov 23rd. But then knowing this PH I will keep my hopes to minimum.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanashwink630Polkadots78-Maggie-meens80cuppa_n_cricketsoapsudssbk2DiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
all along we have been searching for ASR's shatir dimag...but the asli shatir dimag turned out to be Gul's...poore show ko hi gul kar diya...ultimate gul's googly? the one that always wins?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Polkadots78-Pallavi-Moksha51cuppa_n_cricket

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Girls did u see this?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282310

ab issey kya hua? She spent 2 days painting Barun black and the PH white...in fact in today's thread she was rude and offensive...she was very rude to Israt and some others...

and now she says request for a season 2 but minus the PH?Shocked
what does one infer from that? coming from someone who was staunchly defending the PH till this afternoon...Confused

the behinds the scenes happenings and politics boggle the mind...

It's called a*** licking, Biraj ... happens all the time.

So reading between the lines ... which was her favorite line to readers Tongue  ... it means that in the meeting, PH has been blacklisted and SaRun are in SP's good books ... they emerged as the channel's favorites, so now her tune has changed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanashwink630Polkadots78-Maggie--Pallavi-soapsudsserialwatcher16cuppa_n_cricketPSharada

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM jujube!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
So everyone enjoyed the episode ... hmm, I felt it was too much in fast fwd mode ... more like a trailor than the actual show. Was left faintly disappointed ... vintage IPKKND ... build up the track really well, with all the clues in the right place, then the climax is a whimper Confused Let's see how the final showdown goes on Monday.

Sheetal being grey ... I've always been biased against Sheetal, so I really wasn't surprised ... I would have been far more surprised if she had been white, although the cv's left that possibility open right until KC ... once Sheetal drank from Khushi's glass, she was black as black could be.

Madhura emotes better as a vamp then when she's being all goody-two shoes LOL

Arnav just saw the similarities between him and Arav? When his entire family had been shouting themselves hoarse over them the last few days?!
And shatir dimaag wasn't even needed ... because Arav spilled the beans all by himself ... kya yaar, my entire IPK journey will have one tamanna unfulfilled ... a glimpse of Arnav's shatir dimaag in all things non-Khushi related! Chalo, at least it works in that direction ... small mercies! LOL

Sweet scenes - Payal-Arnav interaction ... Payal-Mami interactions ... sweet, but too short, especially the Payal-Arnav. Am with Rekha in this - I really liked the Payal-Arnav bonding - there was something very dignified and sweet in that jiji and jeth bond always, their mutual respect for each other and the way they love one crazy girl to bits in their own ways, and are equally protective about her ... Another bond that could really have been well explored ... but wasn't Ouch

Khushi getting all jealous and annoyed and huffy because Arnav was suddenly paying attention to Sheetal ... vintage Khushi ... down to the jalebi making LOL Devi Maiyya, the son alone is enough, I don't want him to adopt the mother too!

So can we hope for a a Diwali 360?
From "you mean nothing to me" to "You mean everything to me" Day Dreaming

Edited by DiyaS - 09 November 2012 at 10:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630sanfanMoksha51nancynairannieKPolkadots78-Maggie--Pallavi-meens80Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketsoapsudsserialwatcher16sbk2PSharada

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

So everyone enjoyed the episode ... hmm, I felt it was too much in fast fwd mode ... more like a trailor than the actual show. Was left faintly disappointed ... vintage IPKKND ... build up the track really well, with all the clues in the right place, then the climax is a whimper Confused Let's see how the final showdown goes on Monday.

Sheetal being grey ... I've always been biased against Sheetal, so I really wasn't surprised ... I would have been far more surprised if she had been white, although the cv's left that possibility open right until KC ... once Sheetal drank from Khushi's glass, she was black as black could be.

Madhura emotes better as a vamp then when she's being all goody-two shoes LOL

Arnav just saw the similarities between him and Arav? When his entire family had been shouting themselves hoarse over them the last few days?!
And shatir dimaag wasn't even needed ... because Arav spilled the beans all by himself ... kya yaar, my entire IPK journey will have one tamanna unfulfilled ... a glimpse of Arnav's shatir dimaag in all things non-Khushi related! Chalo, at least it works in that direction ... small mercies! LOL

Sweet scenes - Payal-Arnav interaction ... Payal-Mami interactions ... sweet, but too short, especially the Payal-Arnav. Am with Rekha in this - I really liked the Payal-Arnav bonding - there was something very dignified and sweet in that jiji and jeth bond always, their mutual respect for each other and the way they love one crazy girl to bits in their own ways, and are equally protective about her ... Another bond that could really have been well explored ... but wasn't Ouch

Khushi getting all jealous and annoyed and huffy because Arnav was suddenly paying attention to Sheetal ... vintage Khushi ... down to the jalebi making LOL Devi Maiyya, the son alone is enough, I don't want him to adopt the mother too!

So can we hope for a a Diwali 360?
From "you mean nothing to me" to "You mean everything to me" Day Dreaming

Diya - love reading your posts even on your blog. Can we hope for new/ better fitting clothes for Sanaya and a haircut for Barun for the last 2 weeks?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfan-Pallavi--Maggie-soapsudsDiyaSPSharada

sanfan Senior Member
sanfan
sanfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Diya
I guess its all about relativity...like i wrote in R&R...
On a day, i should have been berating the absolutely stupid way in which they revealed the villain to us...i was jumping with joy that she was evil (frankly i had lost all hopes a couple of days with Madhura trying so hard to act like a concerned mother...and i was dreading a "mahanta" tag was going to be placed on her soon) So, imagine my utter relief that she is black...i said i will hunt for the logic when i am in one of my mean moods..today was feeling very generous...but just becos of that Arnav-Payal scene...when he says " i will take care of Khushi"

I don't have much hopes for the final showdown..it may be the very thing that i like to make fun of in other serials...karma bites and how!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsudssbk2DiyaSPSharada

Go to top