Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 6)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Hi Sangha!

Thanks for the pm!

Will come and start posting once I catch the episode, which I hear was great!

I'm with you on this..let's continue analyzing, loving, disliking and approving all things Ippknd!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightPolkadots78Hriju321

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

just read ur post Sarada...we all seem to echo each others thoughts...even I loved how the family all got space today...

Yes, I think had the great producer stuck to this IPK which was vintage pre-marriage IPK  then IPK would have ruled the charts. Now it is clear that she wanted this baby to go as she wants her new baby to climb the charts. Read the latest post by perfume and it really was depressing. I seriously am suspecting Gul is delusional. She thinks Star is going to take this lying low. Now she may have won the battle and may have gotten successful in getting the show to end but will Star ever give her a second  chance. Forget that will her viewers ever give her a chance. I would definitely never ever see any of their shows. There is something known as professionalism and I am sorry I don't like being taken for ride just because the producers think too much about themselves and have king sized egos to boot. Good let IPK end and let QH never take off the TRP charts. That would be the perfect ending I would like and would enjoy to the max. Dekhte hai Gul maata, hum bhi yahi hai, tum bhi yahi ho, kabhi na kabhi toh aavoge samane - toh hum bhi puchenge tumhara haal.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanMoon_lightPolkadots78fareemeens80Hriju321soapsudsserialwatcher16DiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Girls did u see this?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282310

ab issey kya hua? She spent 2 days painting Barun black and the PH white...in fact in today's thread she was rude and offensive...she was very rude to Israt and some others...

and now she says request for a season 2 but minus the PH?Shocked
what does one infer from that? coming from someone who was staunchly defending the PH till this afternoon...Confused

the behinds the scenes happenings and politics boggle the mind...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfan-Maggie-Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketserialwatcher16DiyaS

sanfan Senior Member
sanfan
sanfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I guess everyone will love these episodes of IPK for different reasons...esp as we prepare a walk into sunset...

As a person who loved the Payash jodi very much (altho they had precious little to do on screen), i want to write about my favourite scene of today as it involves one half of that pair

my favourite scene of today was the one between Arnav and Payal...

I have loved every single Arnav_payal scene. Yes they were few and far between..but there has been something special in that jeth-bhabhi relationship that even in the unspoken moments was always calling attention to it.BS  (even in his regular sang-froid avatar, his interactions with Payal were different) and Deepali ( with her reserved nature that she played to perfection) did full justice to that bond...may be the scenes were written like that but i like to believe it was the individual talent of the actors that brought the nuances alive on screen..

i recall the very first instance...the one after the GH incident...the fiery Payal confronting ASR...i thot it will set the tone of the relationship...it did in a rather special way...how would i describe it reverent, respectful, dignified, trustworthy...maybe i saw more than was intended...but i guess IPK has been about that...what Jaya (guturgutur) would call the  power of suggestion...ahhh for the IPK that was and Ahhh indeed for what it promised in equal measure

aaj madhosh hua jaaye re, mera mann mera mann!!

Edited by sanfan - 09 November 2012 at 9:27am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630nancynair-Maggie-fareeHriju321cuppa_n_cricketsoapsudsserialwatcher16PSharadaDiyaS

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
ASR with BG music..dimaag is back...with smirk..
khushi's paagalpan...
finally we know maamaji is in US...
anji and her surprise...
aarav entering into arshi's life...
aaj toh madhura's expressions bhi achi thi...
good bye paayash...
wecome back buaji-garima..
bas AMAN nahi the..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-Hriju321cuppa_n_cricket

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanfan

I guess everyone will love these episodes of IPK for different reasons...esp as we prepare a walk into sunset...

As a person who loved the Payash jodi very much (altho they had precious little to do on screen), i want to write about my favourite scene of today as it involves one half of that pair

I have loved every single Arnav_payal scene. Yes they were few and far between..but there has been something special in that jet-bhabhi relationship that even in the unspoken moments was always calling attention to it.BS  (even in his regular sang-froid avatar, his interactions with Payal were different) and Deepali ( with her reserved nature that she played to perfection) did full justice to that bond...may be the scenes were written like that but i like to believe it was the individual talent of the actors that brought the nuances alive on screen..

i recall the very first instance...the one after the GH incident...the fiery Payal confronting ASR...i thot it will set the tone of the relationship...it did in a rather special way...how would i describe it reverent, respectful, dignified, trustworthy...maybe i saw more than was intended...but i guess IPK has been about that...what Jaya (guturgutur) would call the  power of suggestion...ahhh for the IPK that was and Ahhh indeed for what it promised in equal measure

at the first bit in bold...no Rekha I think we all saw that too...many of us...unless it maybe because all of us are afflicted by the same disease...the IPK addiction...and it maybe sandy"s handle...but HAA fits us all doesn't it...?LOL...all hopelessly addicted to ArHi...

at the second bit...me too...it seems that kind of a day...am giddy with relief to see Sheetal black...was so wound up over the other horrific track that might have been...that sach mein...aaj madhosh hua jaaye re mera mann mera mann mera mann...

Edited by soapsuds - 09 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanashwink630-Maggie-Hriju321DiyaS

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Girls did u see this?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282310

ab issey kya hua? She spent 2 days painting Barun black and the PH white...in fact in today's thread she was rude and offensive...she was very rude to Israt and some others...

and now she says request for a season 2 but minus the PH?Shocked
what does one infer from that? coming from someone who was staunchly defending the PH till this afternoon...Confused

the behinds the scenes happenings and politics boggle the mind...
Biraj,total jalebi she isBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanfan-Maggie-soapsuds

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanfan

I have loved every single Arnav_payal scene. Yes they were few and far between..but there has been something special in that jeth-bhabhi relationship that even in the unspoken moments was always calling attention to it.BS  (even in his regular sang-froid avatar, his interactions with Payal were different) and Deepali ( with her reserved nature that she played to perfection) did full justice to that bond...may be the scenes were written like that but i like to believe it was the individual talent of the actors that brought the nuances alive on screen..

Yes Rekha.Always loved how dignified the relationship of ASR with payaal is/was.Silent but warm and respect from both sides.

Edited by Hriju321 - 09 November 2012 at 9:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanashwink630-Maggie-soapsudsDiyaS

Go to top