Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 5)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Yup, they are finding a way to wrap up Sheetal's track fast and I love it! She will be gone by next week but what about Aarav? I don't want Khushi and Arnav adopting him, I was hoping Anjali would

Mami and Payal's scenes were so good!!

I agree this had the old vintage IPK feel to the episode. I enjoyed it

Khushi is going to catch on soon enough to Sheetal, blinders are coming off and she got suspicious of Sheetal's lack of concern for Aarav. Notice the change in Sheetal now that she thinks she's won? Its like good I've convinced these two the child is Arnav's, will get the money and leave. It is the overconfidence speaking and she is about to get destroyed by ASR!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Polkadots78spsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-nancynairHriju321serialwatcher16DiyaSPSharada

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Nice episode. 

Good points:

1. Appearance of shatir dimag 
2. Sheetal is black  
3. Hai Re Nanda Kishore
4. NK got a job - to organize party
5. Mami expresses her feelings for Payal - this time positive
6. Khushi's jealousy - which was missing in the last few episodes.
7. Chutkula and jokes are different and you can laugh in English, talk and joke in English because English is a funny language. 
8. Looks like episode is ending with a positive note. 

Something never change:

1. Anjali's childish behavior. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moon_lightTanumonspsharmila-Maggie-Hriju321soapsudsserialwatcher16PSharadaDiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I am a happy soul today...coz now that Sheetal is black and Arnie boy knows it too...I don't have to fret about Arnav walking into the sunset with sheetal...thats such a load of my head that now I can deal with the rest...the thought that the soul of a lovestory so close to my heart would be destroyed was gnawing away at me so much...much more than I realized...that I am almost giddy with relief to see the return (or is the premiere?) of the famed (not) shatir dimagLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630Moon_lightPolkadots78-Pallavi-Hriju321serialwatcher16DiyaSPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
"The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger, and delusion"
Sheetal is wholesome blackAngry.She wants ASR's lovely money and on the bonus separate Arshi.Girl,are you out of your mind?Do you not remember one iota of Arnav Singh Raizada you "knew" in college,don't you remember his ruthlessness and his shaatir dimaag?Were you not one half of "awesome twosome"?If you know that ASR,then howcome you are hell bent on committing harakiri? You have put your hands in the fire and now be ready to be burned.No one, and I mean no one messes with ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA !!!And ShitAl you have dared to hurt his khushi using an innocent child.You are seriously done ! Now all that is left for you to do is say your prayers.Big smile
So,ladies welcome to the world of the shaatir dimaag Raizada whose mind is sharp as a razor edge,who latches on to one misplaced word by Aarav and lo ! the entire nefarious plan of Sheetal is unraveled to him.Now,he will be going for the kill and before that he is just laying the bait.Clap
Khushi has still not understood ShitAl's game but her sixth sense has warned her that there is something amiss in the ShitAl-Aarav relationship. Atta girl !!!
PS: So its ta ta ta to Aakash and Payaal. Really liked Manorama today...she too is like a coconut...hard exterior but soft inner core. also loved Khushi-payaal and Arnav-Payaal bonding...much missed in the last couple of months.Also liked the new strong,happy Anjali Di.

Edited by Hriju321 - 09 November 2012 at 8:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630Moon_lightPolkadots78spsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-fareesoapsudsserialwatcher16DiyaSPSharada

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Yup, they are finding a way to wrap up Sheetal's track fast and I love it! She will be gone by next week but what about Aarav? I don't want Khushi and Arnav adopting him, I was hoping Anjali would

Mami and Payal's scenes were so good!!

I agree this had the old vintage IPK feel to the episode. I enjoyed it

Khushi is going to catch on soon enough to Sheetal, blinders are coming off and she got suspicious of Sheetal's lack of concern for Aarav. Notice the change in Sheetal now that she thinks she's won? Its like good I've convinced these two the child is Arnav's, will get the money and leave. It is the overconfidence speaking and she is about to get destroyed by ASR!

Ooh I love your idea of Anjali adopting the kid..but who ever adopts him making him permanent part of the  family is an absolutely beautiful idea...that kid was played with in the most inhuman way and he only needs all the love...it would be an nice thing if they actually show the adoption...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moon_light-Maggie--Pallavi-fareeHriju321serialwatcher16.Mandy.PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I am happy and actually relieved that the show is ending. When I came on IF at 7:45 PM to see if there was any news on the meeting with Barun and SP, there were posts that it would be happy ending on Nov 23rd. It was then I decided to watch the episode on time.

The episode was vintage IPK. The way all relationships were explored and the way the scenes flowed were all very good. Arnav is finally the shaatir ASR. He understood the game plan of Sheetal with a single word from the child. Sheetal miscalculated the trust that Aarav and Arnav had between them. Aarav told what all Sheetal told him and that's it ASR was back and back in action.

Loved the way Payal and Akash were given dignified exit. Loved the way Mami was talking to Payal before leaving. And I especially loved the Payal - Khushi and Payal - Arnav scene. Deepali was good with Khushi and Arnav and damn the PH who sidelined these beautiful characters. Even Buaji and Amma came in the picture. Kash the PH stuck to the original writing of the story, the outcome would have been better. But well there is nothing we can do about spoiled milk. Like they say "Karma is a bitch and comes back" and I sincerely hope Gul gets her share of Karma and that too with her new baby.

Hopefully they will end the story with Arnav and Khushi. I do hope someone confirms the end date of IPK. After this no more shows of 4Rats. I will cherish IPK and will go back to the old episodes if I want but never am I going to give any chance to these kamina PH. I will be there till the end of the serial if the serial is closing show in Nov 23rd. Hope it is going to be a happy ending.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-HAA-sanfanashwink630Moon_lightPolkadots78spsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-fareemeens80Hriju321soapsudsserialwatcher16DiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I loved how all the little family interactions are back...it was missing for ever so long...I am glad that they at least did that to send Payal and Akash off...it would have been a shame for Akshay and Deepali to be sent off as RM pillars...even though they have been reduced to just that the last few months...so much wasted potential...so much to lament about in the days gone by...but its good to see some of the old good things back...for however long they last...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanashwink630Moon_lightPolkadots78-Pallavi-spsharmila-Maggie-Hriju321serialwatcher16PSharadaDiyaS

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
just read ur post Sarada...we all seem to echo each others thoughts...even I loved how the family all got space today...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanfanMoon_light-Pallavi-Hriju321serialwatcher16PSharada

Go to top