Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 4)

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwink630

Agree @bold Payal(I hope I got your name right). I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the episode was handled. The scenes were enacted beautifully. Even the anger at first by Arnav, followed by the shock and the disbelief. And Sanaya is always awesome. She emotes so well. Her distress at leaving him remembering that he had made her promise never to leave him to the breakdown when he asks her if she was planning to just go...just awesome. I like the way they have handled this. Much better that adding comedy into the mix or making Khushi leave. I would have liked to see her believe him when he said it was impossible and would like to see her help him clear out this mess, instead of running behind the "other woman" trying to get her to stay. That part I do not get. If they had shown that it was part of a plan between Khushi and Arnav to buy more time to expose Sheetal - I could have believed it.

@bold - correcto mundoSmile

I completely agree that it was a relief not to have comedy or have Khushi actually deliver on the mahaanta track that she seemed to be embarking on.

As for running behind Sheetal, I think her focus all along has been on Aarav and reuniting him with Arnav. Sheetal is ancillary to her thought process more often than not; so it wasn't really about going to the other woman from her POV. Also she believes Arnav and thinks he has just forgotten about 'it'; implausible in real life but then this is KhushiSmile There is also the DNA report as pretty damning evidence. Add to that the fact that she believes in the innate goodness of people so the fact that Sheetal might actually be the vamp has not even entered her mind.

Fortunately Arnav seems to have cottoned on to the fact that Sheetal is capitalizing on the large-heartedness of his pagal par cute biwiWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Maggie-Hriju321soapsudsPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Hey nice post.

Loved the line about alcohol.

Thanks.The line was refered by my friend Soapsuds. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Smile
Nice post hriju. Thanks.
After reading so much, I finally saw yesterday's episode. 
It was such a relief to actually get them, arnav and khushi, in the same frame and talk. 
It is almost as if they have forgotten they were married to each other and they have to talk to each other.
So yes, in that sense whatever they said to each other, at least they talked to each other.
And the arnav and khushi saath saath hamesha was a bonus. LOL

Actually I have been seeing this series with a promise that I would see it like a normal viewer and not a forum viewer. 
And the sheetal track entry made me switch channels. The only episodes that I have seen in this track are when it comes highly recommended in the forum. 
So a big thanks to you all. 

PS - A suave arnav Singh Raizada will remain a dream. A haircut and a shave come at a premium I guess. 

heyySmile

At bold...true actually! i am afraid when the TRPs will finally be out, our show would not be rocking the charts! all of those non-forum viewers whom i know had stopped watching long back...this sheetal track is not a hit with the TRP audience as well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321serialwatcher16

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hey Sangha haven't yet read ur post yet but the line in red caught my attention (about acohol and SUI)...can u believe I said the exact same thing in almost those very words on Vee's What The thread this morningROFL...are we all now echoing the same thoughts?ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanfanMoon_lightPolkadots78-Pallavi-Hriju321showstruck

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by kooltoad

Hey nice post.

Loved the line about alcohol.

Thanks.The line was refered by my friend Soapsuds. 

Ok just saw this...I just posted how uncanny this was...I was wondering whether we had an Arnav Khushi telepathic momentROFL
the off screen drama has destroyed all my brain cells ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Pallavi-Hriju321showstruck

sanfan Senior Member
sanfan
sanfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Sangha for the pm..

Lovely post...and the title has a surefire "come hither " feel to it...importantly it lives up to the promiseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsuds

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I loved this episode though Khushi needs to take a chill pill, I know Arnav's 180 is shocking but she needs to trust him. He loves his sanka devi not Sheetal

Madhura finally shows some acting, she is good as a vamp. So she got Aarav from the ashram, wants revenge and money but why? Did I miss the part where its revealed why she is doing all this or do we learn that at the party?? Loved the return of ASR's BG score, this is going to be good!!

Buaji and Garima are back! I am glad the CVs are giving Akash and Payal a fitting exit, they are two important characters who were terribly sidelined so nice to see some importance given to them before they exit. It is the least they can do.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630Moon_light-Maggie--Pallavi-Polkadots78fareeHriju321soapsudsadithyanDiyaSPSharada

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
So like we all said over and over again Arav is not Arnav's son..and sheetal is black..no grey" s there like I hoped..it actually does not matter if they bring in Arav's dad because all that needs to be proved is the kid was from the orphanage...

Wait a minute I think that idea was discussed in the forum in great length..well whatever the origin of the idea..this is the quickest way to end this track and the show, if rumours are to be believed...presence of amma and buaji proves the point...

Today's episode felt like the good old days, beautiful, golden days of IPK...only flaw I can think of today is khushi did not hug amma and buaji (BD issues I am sure)and I would have liked it if khushi repeated the chudail dialog when she thought Arnavwas paying special attention to sheetal.

Another good thing sheetal is only after the money she is not interested to be with Arnav or break up ARShi

Loved buaji..she is the only one with a working brain ...it was such a pleasant surprise to see these two today...payal and Mamiji bonding was priceless...

I am not going to think of what the future holds for this show..but if they  continue like today, I am going to be a very happy person till it lasts

Edited by Polkadots78 - 09 November 2012 at 8:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61ashwink630Moon_lightTanumon-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsudsserialwatcher16.Mandy.DiyaSPSharada

Go to top