Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 3)

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Sangha, appreciate your making a thread esp. in the current atmosphere. I watched the epi at a delayed time and much after having logged off from all the off-screen happenings and it was actually a really nice epi- good execution but more importantly absolutely brilliantly enacted by the leads. The Arhi scenes were heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time because we know that alas it is now short-lived.

Yesterday's epi was one of the best since the Sheetal track has started (not including the Karvachauth track which was lovely) as Arnav finally knew what was going on and seemed to be handling it in a mature and practical manner.

The scene where Khushi bends down to kiss him before leaving and then he holds on to her dupatta was just beautifully translated by BS and SI. Her pain, his need and their love- sigh!

Not sure how long I will continue watching as I struggle with the dilemma of appreciating what is currently presented or mourning for what will never be. Has been a pleasure chatting with you and many others that I have met via these threads..Hug

Agree @bold Payal(I hope I got your name right). I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the episode was handled. The scenes were enacted beautifully. Even the anger at first by Arnav, followed by the shock and the disbelief. And Sanaya is always awesome. She emotes so well. Her distress at leaving him remembering that he had made her promise never to leave him to the breakdown when he asks her if she was planning to just go...just awesome. I like the way they have handled this. Much better that adding comedy into the mix or making Khushi leave. I would have liked to see her believe him when he said it was impossible and would like to see her help him clear out this mess, instead of running behind the "other woman" trying to get her to stay. That part I do not get. If they had shown that it was part of a plan between Khushi and Arnav to buy more time to expose Sheetal - I could have believed it.

Edited by ashwink630 - 09 November 2012 at 6:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Maggie--Pallavi-purplenpinkHriju321soapsuds

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Sangha, lovely post. Yesterday was actually one of the best episodes of IPK since the remarriage ... it was simply beautiful, as we got Arshi tightly connected as never before, and actually communicating. And after a long time, I felt Barun was actually enjoying his work, he was emoting really well ... Sanaya seemed genuinely upset and crying in the bedroom scene, her acting was so good ... both lived and breathed Arnav and Khushi last night. And it was so good to see Arnav's shatir dimaag finally wake up and see Sheetal for what she is ...

Hope they keep the track this way, as they promised in the episode ... Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge ... bas! Till the end ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-sanfanashwink630Moon_lightPolkadots78-Maggie--Pallavi-fareeHriju321soapsudsserialwatcher16

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
 Smile
Nice post hriju. Thanks.
After reading so much, I finally saw yesterday's episode. 
It was such a relief to actually get them, arnav and khushi, in the same frame and talk. 
It is almost as if they have forgotten they were married to each other and they have to talk to each other.
So yes, in that sense whatever they said to each other, at least they talked to each other.
And the arnav and khushi saath saath hamesha was a bonus. LOL

Actually I have been seeing this series with a promise that I would see it like a normal viewer and not a forum viewer. 
And the sheetal track entry made me switch channels. The only episodes that I have seen in this track are when it comes highly recommended in the forum. 
So a big thanks to you all. 

PS - A suave arnav Singh Raizada will remain a dream. A haircut and a shave come at a premium I guess. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
mast post yaara  i am inTongue its beyond our control

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM, I completely agree IPK has become a part of our lives so lets hang in for as long as we can and support Barun and Sanaya until the end

I completely agree about Arnav, he may seem calm and collected but his shaatir dimaag is at work. I noticed the change in him at the end when he told Sheetal to stay, he is onto her game and is now ready to make his move which is why he told Khushi not to ask too many questions and just support him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light-Maggie--Pallavi-fareeHriju321soapsudsOmoraboti

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hey nice post.

Loved the line about alcohol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
As long as Sobti & Sanaya are there .. IPK is there for me. My IPK will end the moment either of them leaves. Till then .. I am with this love story. [:)}

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightHriju321soapsuds

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

As long as Sobti & Sanaya are there .. IPK is there for me. My IPK will end the moment either of them leaves. Till then .. I am with this love story. [:)}

Same here.To me ARNAV and KHUSHI eksaath Hamesha.And Anrav and Khushi are Sobti and Irani.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elizyscottMoon_lightsoapsuds

Go to top