Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 2)

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Sangha. I am going to watch the soap until Arshi are on screen - I will treat it as any other daily serial now. I liked yesterday's episode. I was glad to see that Arnav was very suspicious and his shatir dimaag had started working. I liked that Sheetal is digging her own grave and that Arnav did not believe her one bit. The last scene where he says "stay" was awesome. Sheetal was thrilled - she thought he was softening towards her, but he was just buying time. Now - what I did not like. I liked that Sanaya said she would stand by Arnav - but did not like that she would not listen to what he had to say. She said 'hume bharosa hai' but she obviously does not trust him because she's marching ahead with her stupid assumption without letting him have his say. She's believing Sheetal over Arnav. She should stand by Arnav no matter what.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsuds

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HAA-

Thanks for the PM Sangha.

My maiden foray into the main forum:

Babuji Dheere Chalna Pyaar Main Zaraa Sambhalna

Nicely written. I totally agree with you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsuds

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwink630

Thanks for the PM Sangha. I am going to watch the soap until Arshi are on screen - I will treat it as any other daily serial now. I liked yesterday's episode. I was glad to see that Arnav was very suspicious and his shatir dimaag had started working. I liked that Sheetal is digging her own grave and that Arnav did not believe her one bit. The last scene where he says "stay" was awesome. Sheetal was thrilled - she thought he was softening towards her, but he was just buying time. Now - what I did not like. I liked that Sanaya said she would stand by Arnav - but did not like that she would not listen to what he had to say. She said 'hume bharosa hai' but she obviously does not trust him because she's marching ahead with her stupid assumption without letting him have his say. She's believing Sheetal over Arnav. She should stand by Arnav no matter what.

Ashwin, same thoughts here.If you have promised to be together forever,do you vanish just at the first whiff of trouble in paradise,no matter how self sacrificing you are and how much good you want for the child?A strong and loyal life partner should be the real ardhangini.ASR learned to believe from Khushi and what a diligent student he is !.At least Khushi stopped when he asked her to. Now Khushi must be the better half and help unmask the deceiver.

Edited by Hriju321 - 09 November 2012 at 6:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-soapsudsindi52

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Sangha, appreciate your making a thread esp. in the current atmosphere. I watched the epi at a delayed time and much after having logged off from all the off-screen happenings and it was actually a really nice epi- good execution but more importantly absolutely brilliantly enacted by the leads. The Arhi scenes were heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time because we know that alas it is now short-lived.

Yesterday's epi was one of the best since the Sheetal track has started (not including the Karvachauth track which was lovely) as Arnav finally knew what was going on and seemed to be handling it in a mature and practical manner.

The scene where Khushi bends down to kiss him before leaving and then he holds on to her dupatta was just beautifully translated by BS and SI. Her pain, his need and their love- sigh!

Not sure how long I will continue watching as I struggle with the dilemma of appreciating what is currently presented or mourning for what will never be. Has been a pleasure chatting with you and many others that I have met via these threads..Hug

Edited by purplenpink - 09 November 2012 at 6:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-fareeHriju321savvy05soapsudsDiyaSindi52

Moon_light Senior Member
Moon_light
Moon_light

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Thanks for the PM Sangha, and for the thread, book marking, will be back after the episode, at least then i'll have something to talk about. Right now its just the "IN" and "OUT" agenda swimming in my mind.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Polkadots78-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsuds

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

You know there's a theory that if you put "Sex" in a line, it will grab attention.

Just an anecdote.. Wink
it's true. that's what got me to read this post, LOL. sorry hriju, me shallow. ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moon_light-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321soapsuds

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Sangha, thanks for the PM.

Agree with Payal, yesterday's episode was poignant and beautiful. One of the better episodes post marriage. Any other day the online audience would have lapped it up with joy but the off screen cacophony made it unbearable to watch for many.

Barun and Sanaya were totally breathed A & K yesterday. " Arnav aur Khushi hamesha.." yes whatever decision that head honchos take let it end this way. Reboot IPK 2.0 with new characters but give closure to Arnav and Khushi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moon_lightpurplenpink-Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321fareesoapsuds

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hi sangha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

Go to top