Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4 (Page 10)

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Ladies read the info Priya has posted on pg 1 and then from pg 16 onwards. Show support for Barun. He is depressed from the insult meted out by Gul maate. SP is under pressure.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283268

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_light

Moon_light Senior Member
Moon_light
Moon_light

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Ladies read the info Priya has posted on pg 1 and then from pg 16 onwards. Show support for Barun. He is depressed from the insult meted out by Gul maate. SP is under pressure.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283268

Thanks for the link Sangha! A grown woman hurling insults at people says a lot about the kind of person she is. I cant imagine how people can do such things. Its sadistic.

Hriju321

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Polkadots78premparbat

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
But, sangha, news just came out that BS quit TV alltogether for now and if fans love him, they will understand. Should we bother him?

-Maggie-

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

But, sangha, news just came out that BS quit TV alltogether for now and if fans love him, they will understand. Should we bother him?

Don't know Israt.This guy said just a few months back that he is not quitting television.He has a career which is about 2 and half years,his movie has yet not released,so forget about it being a hit;he has no other career options.He has won so many accloades for this soap and he just quits citing time to spend at home with wifey? Doing what?Break is fine for 2-3 weeks,after that what?tweedle thumbs?If he is just quitting,his career will be ruined in terms of his dedication,committment..And I think,Barun is not such an irresposible guy...I think he is forced to do this.

Edited by Hriju321 - 11 November 2012 at 2:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Tanumonspsharmila-Maggie-soapsudspremparbatcuppa_n_cricket

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Hi all,

So hard to find the inspiration and will to write about the current track when the offscreen drama is so pervasive.

I am glad that the track has revealed Sheetal to be negative.  I think Madhura plays the vamp well...her expressions were downright vampy, cunning and manipulative! Me likey!  However, I do not think she can convincingly play a female lead role... Thankfully, we will not have to see her in such a role.  I don't know who ever thought Sheetal could be a character the audience would want to see long-term Ouch

Feel so sad for Araav..his orphanage story just broke my heart.  I hope they find him a good home, either in RM (Anjali's adopted son) or with his biological family.  I can see that RM members have become quite attached to Araav.  I hope we will see Araav act like a normal little boy once Sheetal's plans have been exposed.  I am getting tired of him being mini-ASR.

Arnav and Kushi...what can I say?  These scenes were wonderful, and were ones which we were all patiently waiting for.  How sad that we have to see them with such uncertainty ahead.  Makes these scenes so bittersweet.  Also, for me, these scenes are kind of tarnished because I am left wondering whether the PH/CVs are mocking/sticking it to us with these dialogues. Confused

Loved the Payal-Arnav scene...eyes teared up when he said he would take good care of Kushi. 

As for all the offscreen drama.. My dil says that it hopes IPPKND continues with Arnav-Kushi/Sanaya-Barun.  But the dimaag says that this is not to be, and may not even be fair to the parties involved.   But at the end of the day "the heart wants what the heart wants"  *sigh* 

Whatever happens, I wish the end results are positive for Barun, Sanaya, the rest of the cast and crew.  Approve

P.S Thanks for the PM Sangha Smile

Edited by -Maggie- - 10 November 2012 at 9:47pm

ashwink630Polkadots78Hriju321

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

can some one do an obliterate spell on me so that i can forget all the offscreen drama and think only about this spolier and remain in skd

Edited by Polkadots78 - 11 November 2012 at 6:25am

sanfanHriju321PSharada

Go to top