kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey nice post.

Loved the line about alcohol.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
As long as Sobti & Sanaya are there .. IPK is there for me. My IPK will end the moment either of them leaves. Till then .. I am with this love story. [:)}
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

As long as Sobti & Sanaya are there .. IPK is there for me. My IPK will end the moment either of them leaves. Till then .. I am with this love story. [:)}

Same here.To me ARNAV and KHUSHI eksaath Hamesha.And Anrav and Khushi are Sobti and Irani.😊
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashwink630

Agree @bold Payal(I hope I got your name right). I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the episode was handled. The scenes were enacted beautifully. Even the anger at first by Arnav, followed by the shock and the disbelief. And Sanaya is always awesome. She emotes so well. Her distress at leaving him remembering that he had made her promise never to leave him to the breakdown when he asks her if she was planning to just go...just awesome. I like the way they have handled this. Much better that adding comedy into the mix or making Khushi leave. I would have liked to see her believe him when he said it was impossible and would like to see her help him clear out this mess, instead of running behind the "other woman" trying to get her to stay. That part I do not get. If they had shown that it was part of a plan between Khushi and Arnav to buy more time to expose Sheetal - I could have believed it.

@bold - correcto mundo😊

I completely agree that it was a relief not to have comedy or have Khushi actually deliver on the mahaanta track that she seemed to be embarking on.

As for running behind Sheetal, I think her focus all along has been on Aarav and reuniting him with Arnav. Sheetal is ancillary to her thought process more often than not; so it wasn't really about going to the other woman from her POV. Also she believes Arnav and thinks he has just forgotten about 'it'; implausible in real life but then this is Khushi😊 There is also the DNA report as pretty damning evidence. Add to that the fact that she believes in the innate goodness of people so the fact that Sheetal might actually be the vamp has not even entered her mind.

Fortunately Arnav seems to have cottoned on to the fact that Sheetal is capitalizing on the large-heartedness of his pagal par cute biwi😉
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooltoad

Hey nice post.

Loved the line about alcohol.

Thanks.The line was refered by my friend Soapsuds. 
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

😊

Nice post hriju. Thanks.
After reading so much, I finally saw yesterday's episode. 
It was such a relief to actually get them, arnav and khushi, in the same frame and talk. 
It is almost as if they have forgotten they were married to each other and they have to talk to each other.
So yes, in that sense whatever they said to each other, at least they talked to each other.
And the arnav and khushi saath saath hamesha was a bonus. 😆

Actually I have been seeing this series with a promise that I would see it like a normal viewer and not a forum viewer. 
And the sheetal track entry made me switch channels. The only episodes that I have seen in this track are when it comes highly recommended in the forum. 
So a big thanks to you all. 

PS - A suave arnav Singh Raizada will remain a dream. A haircut and a shave come at a premium I guess. 

heyy😊

At bold...true actually! i am afraid when the TRPs will finally be out, our show would not be rocking the charts! all of those non-forum viewers whom i know had stopped watching long back...this sheetal track is not a hit with the TRP audience as well!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey Sangha haven't yet read ur post yet but the line in red caught my attention (about acohol and SUI)...can u believe I said the exact same thing in almost those very words on Vee's What The thread this morning🤣...are we all now echoing the same thoughts?🤣
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Thanks.The line was refered by my friend Soapsuds. 

Ok just saw this...I just posted how uncanny this was...I was wondering whether we had an Arnav Khushi telepathic moment🤣
the off screen drama has destroyed all my brain cells 🤣
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sangha for the pm..

Lovely post...and the title has a surefire "come hither " feel to it...importantly it lives up to the promise😊

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved this episode though Khushi needs to take a chill pill, I know Arnav's 180 is shocking but she needs to trust him. He loves his sanka devi not Sheetal

Madhura finally shows some acting, she is good as a vamp. So she got Aarav from the ashram, wants revenge and money but why? Did I miss the part where its revealed why she is doing all this or do we learn that at the party?? Loved the return of ASR's BG score, this is going to be good!!

Buaji and Garima are back! I am glad the CVs are giving Akash and Payal a fitting exit, they are two important characters who were terribly sidelined so nice to see some importance given to them before they exit. It is the least they can do.