Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK:Sex,lies and deception:Episode analysis on Pg4

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"People always overdo the matter when they attempt deception"

SUI---Sex Under Influence (for the uninitiated)...Sheetal uses the tried and tested formula of convincing the wife that her husband is the father of a child out of wedlock,conceived  on a night of graduation revelry.So a child is conceived but the very act leading to that is not remembered by one of the party resposible?Sheetal get a life and let me remind you " alcohol provoketh the desire but taketh away the performance"😉

ASR's shaatir brain is slowly awakening from the slumbers as he realises that he and his innocent,do gooder wife is being taken for a ride.He maintains a calm,collected and expressionless facade but in reality his mind is running,trying to join the dots so that he can unravel the entire gameplan of Sheetal and the reason she is doing all this.
Will ASR discover the real father of Aarav?Why is Sheetal doing this to Arnav who was once a part of her "awesome twosome"?Will Khushi be ASR's able saarthi?

To all my friends...lets enjoy the episodes till it lasts,ie till our BS is ASR and till we have ARNAV AND KHUSHI. After that...its all on the ALMIGHTY.
Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Polkadots78 thumbnail
Thanks for the thread Sangha...I am with you..lets hold it and hang out together till it. is completely and truly over for us
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM and this thread Sangha😊

I had tried hard not to watch it yest, but couldn't stay away...will continue watching till SaRun play ArHi! I had liked the episode...Arnav's lines "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi honge" had made me emotional...Guess what a serial has done to us!

Let's enjoy IPK till SaRun together continue to enlighten our screens! For now i am looking forward to sheetaliy'a parda faash by our very own ASR!
-HAA- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Sangha.

My maiden foray into the main forum:

Babuji Dheere Chalna Pyaar Main Zaraa Sambhalna
sugar_babe thumbnail
You know there's a theory that if you put "Sex" in a line, it will grab attention.

Just an anecdote.. 😉
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi hriju, 
nice post and a great thought there. let's watch it till barun as asr and sanaya as khushi are there. so many lies all around, deception in the air. we may not be able to catch our culprits and punish them, but yes, behind the implacable facade, asr's mind is alerted to the fact  a game is afoot and sheetal is visible player. he will hopefully find out all and do what needs to be done. i guess this outcome too will depend on games we are not privy to but that are played at all our cost. thanks. take care.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You know there's a theory that if you put "Sex" in a line, it will grab attention.

Just an anecdote.. 😉

🤣,Now that you remind me Chini_chokri😆. Well lies and deception here means both on screen and off screen.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hi hriju, 

nice post and a great thought there. let's watch it till barun as asr and sanaya as khushi are there. so many lies all around, deception in the air. we may not be able to catch our culprits and punish them, but yes, behind the implacable facade, asr's mind is alerted to the fact  a game is afoot and sheetal is visible player. he will hopefully find out all and do what needs to be done. i guess this outcome too will depend on games we are not privy to but that are played at all our cost. thanks. take care.

Thanks Indranidi. For me IPK will last till Sarun is there..after that its curtain call for me.So I just want to enjoy till it lasts.

And yes,our shaatir dimaag Raizada has smelled something fishy..lets see what happens.
ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Sangha. I am going to watch the soap until Arshi are on screen - I will treat it as any other daily serial now. I liked yesterday's episode. I was glad to see that Arnav was very suspicious and his shatir dimaag had started working. I liked that Sheetal is digging her own grave and that Arnav did not believe her one bit. The last scene where he says "stay" was awesome. Sheetal was thrilled - she thought he was softening towards her, but he was just buying time. Now - what I did not like. I liked that Sanaya said she would stand by Arnav - but did not like that she would not listen to what he had to say. She said 'hume bharosa hai' but she obviously does not trust him because she's marching ahead with her stupid assumption without letting him have his say. She's believing Sheetal over Arnav. She should stand by Arnav no matter what.
ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HAA-

Thanks for the PM Sangha.

My maiden foray into the main forum:

Babuji Dheere Chalna Pyaar Main Zaraa Sambhalna

Nicely written. I totally agree with you.