India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BUT I THINK THIS WAY...

shreeshma Groupbie
shreeshma
shreeshma

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
LOVE IS NOT ONLY GAZING INTO EACH OTHER'S EYES BUT IS TO LOOK AT THE SAME DIRECTION

everyone is panicking for no reason Smile everything has a end u all know it well but I we want a good end na? I feel the same...but do u all believe that BARUN quitting or leaving can only b a bad ending...

I SAY NO TO THIS

whether to quit or to leave or to stay should b the right for barun to decide himself and  m damn sure he doesn't decide it ramdomly...

another thing wen two ppl are engaged to/wid each other then no decision can b sopposed as single's right guys????????? I meant to say every break up has a two sided story...

the BIGGEST REALITY is we are not at the place to decide nor at the place where we can know what the actual truth behind the MESS so stop judging things based on speculations ...

lastly I want to say LET IT HAPPENS WHATEVER HAPPENS...

BE CALM N DONT BLAME ANYONE...

LET THIS TIME CHANGE ONCE IT IS CHANGED EVERYTHING WILL B FINE...

I LOVE BOTH SANAYA*(KHUSHI) N BARUN(ARNAV) N WIL LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WONT DESCRIMINATE BETWEEN THEM as som ppl are doin BECAUSE FOR ME TOO ARNAVKHUSHI KABHI ALAG NAHIN HIO SATE BHALE HI WOH JUDA HO

love u sarun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_CrazySuzi_

arshii143 Senior Member
arshii143
arshii143

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
agreed... we are not asking barun to stay for us.. but they can better end the show...!! why do they want someone else in khushi's life?? its impossible.. n if barun was planning to leav or take a break.. he must have informed ph way before...!! it is not like he decided n he is quitting next day..
we really don't have any idea whats the exact scene.. but in any case.. they should not play with fan's emotions.. ph has got anothr show.. daljeet n sanaya are such a good actresses that other ph's must be dieing to cast them in their show.. there is nothing to feel bad about them.. even nk nani mami will also get many offers... so we all loyal fans just want them to end it on happy note if they can't make barun stay..!!! are we asking tooo much??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahi.

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Exactly, Im not asking Barun to stay, Im just asking the show to end while he is there.
aneelovesarshi Goldie
aneelovesarshi
aneelovesarshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Its better to end Ipkknd in a good note.

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshii143

agreed... we are not asking barun to stay for us.. but they can better end the show...!! why do they want someone else in khushi's life?? its impossible.. n if barun was planning to leav or take a break.. he must have informed ph way before...!! it is not like he decided n he is quitting next day..
we really don't have any idea whats the exact scene.. but in any case.. they should not play with fan's emotions.. ph has got anothr show.. daljeet n sanaya are such a good actresses that other ph's must be dieing to cast them in their show.. there is nothing to feel bad about them.. even nk nani mami will also get many offers... so we all loyal fans just want them to end it on happy note if they can't make barun stay..!!! are we asking tooo much??

yup i agree wid ur post.. well written...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top