India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Their MAGIC WILL ALWAYS BE A LEGEND!

arnav.khushi Senior Member
arnav.khushi
arnav.khushi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I have been a silent reader of the forum for a really long time and this is my first ever post.

I choose to write now because we all are really in need of some positivity in these turbulent times.We dont know the future of our show or our lovable characters, but let us atleast enjoy what time is left.
its just 9th today and hopefully i would personally wish that the show should end on a fairytale note wth barun and sanaya only! However, no matter what happens, the magic of arnav and khushi will always be a legend, the one which we all love and no one can take that away from us.

Not only have they created a show which we all dearly love, the characters have inspired a lot of writers too.So guys lets join our hands and atleast keep the magic alive instead of the negativity taking us over.I read a post somewhere about FF writers asking whether they should continue to write- and i feel ofcourse they should.

So many writers have written amazingly and their stories move us, engage us and we love it! And actually even if our show ends or whatever happens...these fan fictions will always be a place where our arnav and khushi will be alive, and so let us not let our characters die.

I have written a few stories from different tracks mnths back but never posted it dont know why thinking that i write this for myself, but today i will start posting my stories, coz I really want to keep the magic alive which Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon has created with Arnav and Khushi.

So guys, please lets smile and accept whatever comes our way as evrything must come to an end.
All the best to Barun and Sanaya and i wish them all the best for every thing for it wasnt for them Arnav and Khushi woudnt be what they are to us today.Thanks to Them to create the Magic, so what if the show ends- Arnav and Khushi's Magic will always be a Legend in the History of Indian Television.

Will start posting my first SS soon tited- Were We Ever Meant to Be in a while, for i will write to keep the magic alive for myself and all of us here.

I hope this post is taken in a positive way.I hope our favourite show reaches its fairytale destination soon.

Please comment if this post instills any positive feelings in you for our arnav and khushi and if you all for old times sakes- would still want to read about our historical romantic pair ever- Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97fizzyfairyabby2181sami99Anaswarhemakalaihira2050BornToShipArShianjaani07

winnieluvsarun IF-Dazzler
winnieluvsarun
winnieluvsarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH U DEAR
THANKS FOR THIS POST 
I WISH THEY END THE SHOW ON A GOOD NOTE
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Agree...if they can't resolve this mess they shouldn't create an more!
arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Agree
Anaswar Goldie
Anaswar
Anaswar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
agree dear...
afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu