Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SELFISH ACTORS- FACT (Page 4)

Natacha Senior Member
Natacha
Natacha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BrokenDreamer-

Originally posted by ESR8

cool !! blame it on him... y do u think akshay quitting... deepali quitting... n DB opted to quit before ???

barun's movie release is on march... but why is he quitting in november?? despite having no movie signed???  if he signed any movie there would have been news everywhere !

n he knows that ipk fans r the only viewers of his movie...

so he would never ever take a break for a movie that releases in march in the month of november !

just think plzzz !

only ppl with Brain Canthing Buddy,,
we cannot force everyone...

let them Bark..

agree , i dont understand why are they blaming him without knowing ANYTHING D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemortPreets19melihoney-BrokenDreamer-clarissajohnkashishk.MyriadOfHues.

mszen90 Groupbie
mszen90
mszen90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cia_09

this is ph  guy
This not PH DEAR... i am a follower of BARUN SOBTI FROM HIS previous SERIALs..like BAAT HAMARI PAKKI HAIN, dil mil gaye, his apperance  in INDIAN IDOL...!..I DIDNT even missed his signal episode of his any serials...! I even follow his interviews and articles  everyday...I m a fan of barun sobti since he start acting...I am writing this after knowing him such a very long tym..he was not like this before...! previously, even his serial baat hamari pakki hain was not good on track,he stick with the serial no matter what happen;he stayed till the end...BUT THIS TYM..he is jumping in to movies..which is good...but let the movie come first and then he can decide he should do movies or soaps? and if i m not worng his movie release on january ryt?...i just hope till then he finally decides wht he really want to do..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2rini_kat

mszen90 Groupbie
mszen90
mszen90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

tum teek ho? Embarrassed
absolutly fine, thank you for asking though..Smile
Natacha Senior Member
Natacha
Natacha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

Originally posted by Natacha

Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Selfish huh? Well can you see the state of the show and the crappy story right now? Arnav's character is butchered and they want to put a horrible storyline!
You know what he should do, work non-stop, spoil his health, look tired and bear the pressure by Gul Khan on him! Right?

totally agree with you girl ,the poor thing is now called SELFISH cause he wants all this mess to STOP

@the topic maker do you know him ?! are you his family member , or any kind of relatives ?! that HE HAS TO STAY IN THE SHOW IN ODER TO please YOU ?! HE HAS A LIFE wake up , his life doesnt revolves around the show nor US , ok he might got the fame and all cause of IPK but that doesnt mean that he should let people like GUL USE him and then walk on him , he is a human being and also has the right to BREATH for Christ's sake LEAVE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@Aarjaa You go and think whatever you want! We know that it's Gul the repsonsible! You are a selfish fan and that's a fact as you don't care abt the actor but about ASR only!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-BrokenDreamer-Preets19melihoneyclarissajohn

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Remove the post,it doesnt apply to IPKKND actors.Dont write crap when u dont,at least we'v been watching all of their interviews and the way GUL leaked information to the reporter.She is producer of the show,how can she do that & later support the journo.In all of it Barun was dignified & he must b going acc to contract with PH what to tell n what not.
When any fan approaches set also they donot speak as they are not allowed by PH unless permitted.DONT UNNECESSARILY BLAME AN INNOCENT MAN JUST AS HE IS MEDIA SHY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mszen90

Originally posted by cia_09

this is ph  guy
This not PH DEAR... i am a follower of BARUN SOBTI FROM HIS previous SERIALs..like BAAT HAMARI PAKKI HAIN, dil mil gaye, his apperance  in INDIAN IDOL...!..I DIDNT even missed his signal episode of his any serials...! I even follow his interviews and articles  everyday...I m a fan of barun sobti since he start acting...I am writing this after knowing him such a very long tym..he was not like this before...! previously, even his serial baat hamari pakki hain was not good on track,he stick with the serial no matter what happen;he stayed till the end...BUT THIS TYM..he is jumping in to movies..which is good...but let the movie come first and then he can decide he should do movies or soaps? and if i m not worng his movie release on january ryt?...i just hope till then he finally decides wht he really want to do..!
@bold
Doesnt Seem So,,!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preets19clarissajohn

Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
You people amaze me..
Selfish..actor who entertained you for 1.5 years is selfish??Confused
Glad he is leaving

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-BrokenDreamer-BreeeezymelihoneyRJXX.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top