Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganguli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i agree totally๐Ÿ˜ญ

[QUOTE=mszen90]Please dont get me wrong on what I am going to Discuss about...! I really love barun and sanaya..! I have issue with SELFISH actors...ok my point is ,According to sources BARUN is taking break not small one but huge one...I am sure he is ready to quit without any hesitation;I considered his act as "selfish act"...here's the point why i am thinking like this :

1. we know that Barun already acted in 3 previous shows before IPK...But how can he forget that because of IPK ONLY he getS huge iNTERNATIONAL FANS FOLLOWERS...

2. I think because of his acting and number of fan followers, His movie's DIRECTOR intrested in him. I dont think he has been offered any movie role while he was doing his previous 3 soaps.

3. We are die-heart fan of BARUN...but nowadays i feel lyk he is not taking his work seriously (i mean IPK work). Now a days , it seems like he is not interested doing this serial just because he is doing his so called movie "MAIN AUR MRS.RIGHT." I dont know anyone noticed or not,but in his few recent interviews he dont seems interested to give interview. I just hope he dont throw tantrum kind of attitude...I know he is kind and nice human being, but fans there is one fact that " FAME AND POPULARITY MAKES LOT OF CHANGES..SUCH AS A PROUD, ATTITUDE".(don't throw chappals on me pls I am not telling that its BARUN)
tHANK GOD our BARUN is not yet giving us any attitude. ...

4. I 100% agree that he should take break. To be honest, I really wished that instead of quitting he take long break like many serial actors did like HARSHAD CHOPRA WHILE doing KDMHMD...there is nothing WRONG to take a break or sumthing, but quit is a huge issue...I understand he is receiving lots of offers but it doesnt mean that he forget the show which give him lots of popularity...i just hope he dont quit..! in one sentence " I HOPE  BECAUSE OF OPPORTUNITY,HE WONT FORGET THE REAL REASON OF HIS POPULARITY"
while some reporter asked him that wheather he is taking break or quitting? he replied weirdly like  " I am taking break not for small time but big one." when lady asked him are you going to quit the show? he replied with even more weired way , he first quite and replied like " ummm, ahhh...not sure yet..blah blah."he didnt clearly said that I am quitting,but his expression clearly makes lot of sense...!WE ARE NOT DUMB MR.SOBTI"

if he quits, i just hope he wont do same thing with any OTHER prodution or WITH OTHER offers like he is doing with ippnkd...!
and WELl WELl WELL..I totally understand that the current track is sooo boring...! But if actors and directors pay attention to the show, they can improve it...BUt here..in our IPKKND is a different offscreen tracks going on like ACTORS QUITTING, TAKING LONG BREAKS..SUMTYMSS DISAPPEAR...ETC ETC,,! and many time BODY DOUBLE.(erghhh๐Ÿ˜กi hate BD)..! 
well in short, I am not bashing IPKnD or BARUN speficaly I just cant understand how people gets selfish.
TO BARUN, good luck with your future and hope your all wishes fulfill ๐Ÿ˜Š we will miss  you if you quit...and we will also well-come you , when you come back...๐Ÿ˜‰...afterall we are IPKKND family..!
TO SANAYA, we will always apprieciate your acting skill and your commitment to work.

TO READERS, thank you for your time to read this post..sorry for my bad english grammar.
๐Ÿค— GIVE me  hug we all need strength to FACE this 'HURRICANE BARUN-QUIT OR NOT "๐Ÿ˜Š

[/QUOTE] Edited by ganguli - 11 years ago
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
don't blame Barun ...we r not that fool...we respect him he stands for his character ...who want ASR to ruin ...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

better change ur title

if you are given a good job than the presnt one your holding

what would u do

you will say nahi im loyal to my persent company and will not go till I die

You got bored of your job ,  there is nothing new to do and you get an exciting offer

what will you do

still hang on the boring job or try to grab the exciting one

think babes

if some person

With whom your are working are not giving damn about you and continuously attacking you here butchering of character

What will you do

Cling to them till end 'oh come on eat me always

Then about fans 'loyalty to fans

Is the fans who are feeding him

Fans will be there only when there is success

There are many stories

Yes fans including me are integral art of for any actor but only if that actors

character is maintained without butchering it

But here we all were crying how the cvs have butchered the character and the actor who is playing the role hearing all this if the actor decides to leave the character, yes I will say to save fans from seeing further butchering ' or any means

Why he became selfish

Tell me pleas

I would have said he is selfish

If the show was going on well with good trps

If his character was being consistent

iF the ph was good

If the show was having a gala time

But now I wont say that coz im not fool to tell him to stay

Barun best of luck and don't stick here if the same track follows, stick here if ur satisfied.

Yesh u guessed it right

Im an ultimate barun 'asr phanka

Now I can accept bricks

Then about selfishness

All are selfish including me its our selfishness that we are asking him to stay even though he don't want. For us its only entertainment and for our happiness ,  for them its bread and butter so I don't think they will play with this.

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Natacha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BrokenDreamer-

only ppl with Brain Canthing Buddy,,
we cannot force everyone...

let them Bark..

agree , i dont understand why are they blaming him without knowing ANYTHING
mszen90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cia_09

this is ph  guy

This not PH DEAR... i am a follower of BARUN SOBTI FROM HIS previous SERIALs..like BAAT HAMARI PAKKI HAIN, dil mil gaye, his apperance  in INDIAN IDOL...!..I DIDNT even missed his signal episode of his any serials...! I even follow his interviews and articles  everyday...I m a fan of barun sobti since he start acting...I am writing this after knowing him such a very long tym..he was not like this before...! previously, even his serial baat hamari pakki hain was not good on track,he stick with the serial no matter what happen;he stayed till the end...BUT THIS TYM..he is jumping in to movies..which is good...but let the movie come first and then he can decide he should do movies or soaps? and if i m not worng his movie release on january ryt?...i just hope till then he finally decides wht he really want to do..!
mszen90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lolly143

tum teek ho? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

absolutly fine, thank you for asking though..๐Ÿ˜Š
Natacha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DushtKanya thumbnail
@Aarjaa You go and think whatever you want! We know that it's Gul the repsonsible! You are a selfish fan and that's a fact as you don't care abt the actor but about ASR only!
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Remove the post,it doesnt apply to IPKKND actors.Dont write crap when u dont,at least we'v been watching all of their interviews and the way GUL leaked information to the reporter.She is producer of the show,how can she do that & later support the journo.In all of it Barun was dignified & he must b going acc to contract with PH what to tell n what not.
When any fan approaches set also they donot speak as they are not allowed by PH unless permitted.DONT UNNECESSARILY BLAME AN INNOCENT MAN JUST AS HE IS MEDIA SHY.
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mszen90

This not PH DEAR... i am a follower of BARUN SOBTI FROM HIS previous SERIALs..like BAAT HAMARI PAKKI HAIN, dil mil gaye, his apperance  in INDIAN IDOL...!..I DIDNT even missed his signal episode of his any serials...! I even follow his interviews and articles  everyday...I m a fan of barun sobti since he start acting...I am writing this after knowing him such a very long tym..he was not like this before...! previously, even his serial baat hamari pakki hain was not good on track,he stick with the serial no matter what happen;he stayed till the end...BUT THIS TYM..he is jumping in to movies..which is good...but let the movie come first and then he can decide he should do movies or soaps? and if i m not worng his movie release on january ryt?...i just hope till then he finally decides wht he really want to do..!

@bold
Doesnt Seem So,,!!